Jealous Kitty Cat

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji POV 

I woke up that morning feeling, betrayed. How can Chaeryoung get the chance to be with oppa first? I mean wasn't it obvious those two doesn't see eye to eye? Urgh! I got frustrated the more I think about it. 

slam! 

" unnie...are you okay? " without realising I showed them that I am angry. 

" Yeddeong ah, you are in deep jealousy " I looked down to my coffee. 

Yeah, Ryujin is right. I am jealous...Chaer might...no...she must had with oppa already. Making him her's, let him take away her ity if she still have it though. I can't be oppa's first and now I can't be oppa's second. What kind of significant I have left?! 

" Yeji unnie... " Yuna comes closer to me. 

" Just leave me alone Yuna ya! " I shouted as I ran outside. 

I bumped to Kim ssi thats taking a cigarette right outside, waiting for all of us to finish with breakfast. I apologize to him after costing him his cigarettes. 

" No worries Yeji " I nodded. 

" Why you look so upset? " 

" I dont know Kim ssi...I just urgh... " he giggled. 

" It must be because of young master isn't it? " I nodded shyly. 

" I know he's going to attract more than one girl " he cleared his throat. 

" You know Yeji, young master have always been so...well how can I say? Oblivious? I mean he didnt know Yuna was into him and you girls are slowly swooning over him. I can say Ryujin and Lia too " not more competitors. 

" But you shouldnt see the girls as competitors. Young master have a big heart that he will divide it equally to all of you. He is very rational I should say " I nodded. 

" Gave him time..talk to him..eventually he will come by. Yuna told me that she's okay with sharing, so I see no problems here. Just dont..you know seduce him too much. I dont think young master like that so much " 

" Thank you so much for the advise Kim ssi... " 

" Dont mention it Yeji. Now shall we head for practice? " I nod. 

Kim ssi is right...well I think. Those girls are my sisters, why do I have to compete with them over oppa. Oppa is ours ever since we said our vows on the altair. We are meant to be together. Thanks to Kim ssi, I managed to calm down and actually felt a whole lot better. Soon after the girls join me in the car and I got to sit next to Yuna. 

" Unnie...Im sorry...I should have... " I shake my head. 

" No Yuna, I should be sorry...I shouldn't have...I mean yes I am jelly a bit but... " then smirk starts to form on her face. 

" Go get him unnie, afterall it is your turn to be with oppa " eh? 

" I gave to Chaeryoung unnie first because well you know why " I nod. 

" Besides, I dont think those two gays would be into oppa anytime soon. So yeap " she added. 

" Say Yuna, why did you decide to..you know share? " she shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter