Pop The Cherry

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryoung POV 

I stirred in my sleep, I accidentally woke up way earlier and its 3am. I guess sleeping early doesnt really help keep me away from my nightmares. I turn to my right and oppa is there, hugging me on my waist as our legs tangled. I sighed of relief when I saw oppa there. I blink once...and twice, thats when I realised that we're in my room in Gyeonggi Do.  

Damn I totally forget about that especially at how comfy I am being with oppa. I touched my lips and yeah we did make out yesterday right. During doing it, I felt I just betrayed Yuna but I am reminded of what she said that morning, before she went and woke up oppa. 

flashback 

We were all gathered in the dining room as Yuna have called all of us here. When she walked in she immediately bowed to all of us. 

" Mianhae! Jinnja mianhae unnie deul! I think me and oppa were too loud " 

" Its okay Yuna ya~ " Lia unnie pat her shoulder. 

" Yeah, me and Lia get frisky due to that. Thank Yuns~ " Ryujin commented earning a red on Lia unnie's cheeks. 

" ehem...so why are you calling us all here? " 

" I want to share oppa with all of you unnie " Yeji unnie chocked on her water. 

" Unnie! " 

" Yeddeong calm down okay " she nodded shyly. 

Yuna gets the gist of it and I think there's something going on with oppa and Yeji unnie. Whatever it is we all deserve to know. 

" Yeddeong here fall in love with oppa! " all of our eyes widened. 

" SHIN.RYUJIN!!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! " huh? Yeji unnie...

I immediately look over to Yuna's face but she's just laughing and looking proud? What is going on? 

" I know someday either one of you unnies would see him how I saw him " I am clueless with her comments. 

" Look we have 8 months on papers to be married to him and I will be staying and I want unnies to stay too~ " Yuna ya...

" I want unnies to feel the love that oppa gave to me, thats why I am okay with being polygamy with unnie deul " 

Yuna...how did someone like her mature so quickly over the past two years. It must be oppa have such an influence in her. Another reason to thank Hwansung oppa. 

" So whats the rules Yuns? " Ryujin asked. 

" anything goes~ " what?! 

" Yuna are you serious? " Yeji unnie asked. 

" Ung! You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter