Understanding

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin POV 

I woke up on this Tuesday morning, a day after we just finished our first week of promotion. I turn to my left and I saw Lia sleeping hugging my waist. I brush aside her hair thats covering her face as I peck her forehead. She's too tired especially with all thats going on. Her nervousness and worry about how would the fans react about us marrying to oppa and well our alleged but real relationship. Before being with her, I have had a relationship before. I think the fans knew this too but that turns out didnt go right. 

I was like Chaeryoung, hating all men and believe they all are just jerks and jackass but once I met with oppa after he actually got hired to be our cinematographer and editor for our shows, we both just kinda bonded. One month with oppa, he makes me feel as if I knew him for years. He also was the one who encourage us to keep going with our relationship. Believe and trust your heart thats what he says to both of us. 

Me and Lia did discuss something about the other three thats actually now being with oppa and be his wife officially. I mean Im not jealous or anything but we cant just be in this house under oppa's protection. Lia and me personally swing both ways and after a thorough discussion that eventually put us to sleep last night, we want to do something about our status. 

timeskip 

I was cooking some breakfast cause well only I can cook. Well thank god atleast oppa choose Yuna and Chaer, both of them some sort of way can cook but he aint have to worry he himself can cook. Imagine have to eat Yeddeong's cooking. I giggled lightly before I feel an arm wrapped around me. 

" Unnie~ " its Yuna. 

" Good morning Yuna ya " 

" Morning unnie~ " she keeps on hugging me as she sway side to side. 

" How's oppa doing? " 

" He's recovering, thanks for the porridge unnie~ " I nodded. 

" Imagine if he eats Yeji's food " I laugh and she laugh along. 

" You know, I asked oppa about a bigger house and he agreed on it. He says he still have more money given by his dad...so... " 

" So? " 

" So we all can sleep with oppa on one bed! " excitedly Yuna announce. 

" That's for all of you~ not us " she shake her head. 

" No! Its for all of us~ " 

" Yuna~ there cant possibly be one bed thats big enough to fit six people? Besides oppa would feel weirded out if we're there. Imagine... " my world just trailed off

I ima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter