Ups and downs

4 by 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months after Mamamoo ended their activities, Wheein and Hyejin confirmed that they were officially dating and the fans went crazy with joy.

The cute girl was invited to star in a movie and sing the OST while her y girlfriend was preparing a solo album to be released soon.

Meanwhile, the unnies were all over the magazine covers. Including fashion, makeup, and healthy editorials. But neither Byul-Yi nor Yongsun could escape the wave of rumors about their possible secret affair and fights during the series, which kept being explored by the media.

At first, the theater actress felt very annoyed because she made de effort to deny it. Yet, the younger one remained silent about it.

Tired of all that mess, the brunette started going out with a lawyer and announced to the press that she had a boyfriend.

Byul-Yi, who had died her hair to a dark-brown tone, hung out with the maknaes and avoided the elephant in the room.

The handsome songwriter knew that the girls were wondering what she thought of all that. Nonetheless, that topic was harmful and she wanted to heal.

Wheein took the taller one by surprise when she invited her to be their maid of honor.

____ Hang on, crazy es. Are you gonna marry? That soon????____ The charming artist widened her eyes.

Giggling, the y brunette responded:

____ We are not marrying tomorrow, unnie. But we gotta start planning things.

____ So it's serious. I thought you were joking.

____Yes, we are dead serious. And I'm still waiting for my answer.____ Wheein pouted.

____ Of course the answer is yes, Wheein-ah. I'm touched that you girls picked me.____ The older one hugged her friend and kissed her cheek.

Hyejin exchanged an awkward look with her girlfriend before clearing and saying:

____ There is just one thing, Byul-Yi...

____ Spit it out, Hyejin-ie. Just like you always do.____ The brown-haired one laughed.

____ Hyejin is worried that you may change your mind. But we would really love it if we could count on both you and Yongsun unnie as our maids of honor .____Wheein sounded embarrassed too.

Although her smile fainted and she got tense, Byul-Yi shrugged and declared:

____ Yongsun and I aren't enemies or anything like that. I can speak for myself though. My answer remains the same. Thank you for considering my name.

____ Don't be silly. We love you and we see the four of us like family. Despite it all.____ Hyejin kissed the older one's face.

____ I wouldn't go that far.____ The charming young woman laughed but hugged the couple.

___ x ___

One year went by and all of them released solo albums that reached the top worldwide.

Wheein did a small tour in the U.S.A and Hyejin shot 2 movies.

Yongsun starred in a musical on Broadway and the tickets kept being sold out.

The stunning brunette also shot a movie and refused several invitations to take part in soap operas in the country.

Byul-Yi co-produced songs for quite a few popular artists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter