The Follower Up

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=== Sohee's Hospital Room===

Sohee glared at the girl sleeping peaceful next to her on the hosptial bed. SHe sighed as she couldn't believe she had agreed to letting Yoona stay the night with her here.

Closing her eyes Sohee reflected on the time they spent together and suddenly memories of that night flashes in her mind. Retrieving her arms from Yoona's waist she realised the mistake she had done. She shouldn't have given Yoona false hope that their relationship will work. They were from two different world with such contrasting personalities.  Plus if this leak out not only is Yoona's reputation and job at stake but hers and the State Police Department's would be in jeopardy.

They couldn't be together.  They SHOULDN'T. Unknowing Sohee let out a tired sigh as she slouched back on to the bed rest staring at the sleeping angel before her. A smile replace her frown as her hands caressed Yoona's soft rosy cheeks.

Yoona cuddled closer to Sohee as she burried her face into the blankets. A chuckle escaped Sohee's chipped lips as she smiled wryly.

Oh what am I going to do with you, Yoona?

==== Yoobin===

Yoobin stared at the door hoping for Tiffany to come in. She wanted to explain to the younger but as the clock tick by her heart feel a little. She knew what was coming for her and she knew that she would only be foolish to think that Tiffany will accept her.

Just when she thought all hope was gone the door swung open. Her eyes glittered with joy but soon feel to disappointed when she saw a fuming Jessica coming her way.

SLAP!

she stared at Jessica with wide eyes. Blood rushed to her cheeks as a hand print slowlu formed on her right cheek. hung plow and her eyes were raging madly at the brunette.

" What was that for?!" Yoobin raged at Jessica. Unfazed by Yoobin anger she remained emotionless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter