Walking in...

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HOT...HA..WT!" Yoobin wailed as the burning liquid of the congee dripped on her tongue. Jessica's eyes widen as she saw Yoobin swollen tongue and panicked. 

Yoobin's eyes became moist as she started to complain about her burnt tongue. Not in her proper mind, Jessica's hand shoot straight to and held Yoobin's face still. Telling Yoobin to stick her hand out Jessica started to blow on the small burnt muscles.

Yoobin cheeks grew crimson as she started into Jessica's eyes. Her awkward arms found itself wrapped around Jessica's waist.

" YOOBIN Ho......." JYP strode in but his sentence stopped half way as a playful smirk crept up his face seeing the position Jessica and Yoobin was in.

Slowly retracting her burnt tongue back into as Jessica jumed back.

" I thought you were in love with Tiffany? Hm... maybe the rumours were wrong." He winked at Jessica when Jessica excused herself to leave.

"Don't worry Jessica, your secret is safe with me."

Turning back with a smug smile, he found Yoobin's eyes glaring back at him.

" WHAT?" JYP asked exasperated, shooing of the daggers that were coming out of Yoobin's eyes , he placed down a set of papers.

"Okay... so your mission is successfully completed so the department decided to send you and the others a bonus. though we havent captured the 'man'. We decided to have another group on them. Afterall this man was after you guys. So we think it is safe to have you guys no where near this mission. Also Yoobin i have a new mission for you. Since you are very recoverd now. Afterall you did have time to flirt."

Yoobin rolled her eyes as she saw the smug look on her boss's face. She was too tired to complain.

" Yoobin, you will be a body guard for one of Mr Lu's daughter at an opening event in California. It will be a over a period of a week... you don't look so happy?" JYP trailed off.

 " Well i don't want to be someone body guard. I'm a cop, i want to capture criminals not be someone body guard!" Yoobin raged at her cast arm.

"Hm... maybe when your hand is a bit better okay. though you can take of teh cast already but it's still need time for healing. being a body guard is not that bad you know. They have nice food at the party."

====

" Yoo...na...stop..." Sohee whined... 

" No!"

"Yoo...Na..Urgh...Not... There..."

"Mhm..."

"Pl..ea..se..Stop...Yoo..na..."

" You need this."

"Yoo..Na... It hurts..." Sohee mumbled under her breathe. "AHH"

"Done! You need a foot massage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter