Ace Bed Part 1

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the story babies ~

It had been 2 days since So.Ny (Sohee) had answered to any of Yoona’s messages and Yoona swore that she had rip out anything that she had came across already. The other soshi members were worried because Yoona had stop eating as much as she did and was staring at her phone every now and then.

Today was the day that the four snsd members would have to film a commercial for Ace bed with SUP.STAR and it was a definite that Yoona was going to see So.Ny today so she had put extra care with her make up today.

Just as Sohee had entered the waiting room she had felt a dark force in the area and a pair of eyes shooting daggers at her. Before she could even greet the stylists and staffs properly, she was dragged away by the older girl into a private room in the studio. Yoona locked the door and pushed the poor girl on the couch.

Okay from the knotted eyebrows, to the red face and puff of cheeks she could tell that Yoona was angry … no maybe furious? because she had purposely not answered or reply to any of Yoona’s call and messages.

She closed her eyes and waited for Yoona to blow up at her, screaming at her for being irresponsible and mindless but no… Yoona sat there waiting patiently for an explanation…. Okay that was even more scary!

“It was a mistake Yoona… the kiss… I shouldn’t have… we’re just … we can’t.” Sohee started off strong but her voice went softer every time … she saw I change in Yoona’s expression.

“ So.Ny…  that’s not going to work… You have to find a better reason to make me forget about that kiss. I know you love me too.” Yoona stated as she scoot in closer to So.Ny almost leaving no gap between.

Standing up and moving away from the older girl, Sohee debated whether she should told Yoona the truth or not.

Slowly ing the blouse she had on, her eyes darted away from Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter