One Shot: Evoke to Love You

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys but suddenly has this one shot in mind sorry ~

Kim Yoobin, one of the most popular photographers and designers in K-Mag whom interests and hobbies only revolves around photography. The young, established girl has the world at the tip of her fingers as her magic rolls in millions of dollar for every clothing line and photograph she took. They were deemed as a masterpiece and would be sold out in seconds.  She was known as “the girl with the eyes of a goddess” because she could work her magic on the camera and accentuated the beauty of anything!

But many males co workers paid little interest in Yoobin due to her choice of clothing that were very different from any typical young girls; with the usual baggy jeans or sweats pants and an oversize shirt over her.  

Sadly for Kim Yoobin, her life turned south when someone decided to just walk in her life and mess it all up.

Yes… it was no other than Kim Taeyeon! Yoobin’s younger step sister whom decided to move in with her when she had become a model at K-Mag. Due to the constant nagging from her father and step mother Yoobin had reluctantly allowed the young girl to live in her house.

She hated the fact that now; Kim Taeyeon was in every aspects of her life. Seeing the young girl almost 24 hours a day couldn’t make life any better but the fact that they are both very different just made things worse.

Kim Yoobin, your typical tomboy who likes to play rough and has a mysterious aura around others due to her lack of communications skill. (This is because she is just not bothered)  While Kim Taeyeon, your typical girl whom is lively and cheerful having every guys’ admiration and eyes on her.

The Kim’s sisters couldn’t be any more different.  The company literally shook when the news came about and it only quietened down when people realised that they were not biological sisters. Obviously look at the different tone of skin colour! =.=

But despite all the facts Kim Taeyeon always overly expressed her affections towards her older sister. From hugging to holding hands, feeding her to bathing together; there was nothing that they hadn’t done… maybe except for that one thing…  Everyone adored the animated Kim Taeyeon … everyone except… Kim Yoobin. She hated everything about the girl… especially her kisses!

“ Yoobin unnie… say ahhhhhh…” Taeyeon tried to let Yoobin taste some of the kimchi fried rice that she had just made but the older girl refused to open .  Yoobin was too busy fixing up her DSLR that had just gone dead. She was checking if the battery had gone flat or if it was just something wrong with the damn machine. Taeyeon was being any help by sticking her nose into Yoobin’s business either.

After some scolding the younger hung her head low and left out to the kitchen. It was only after half an hour later that Yoobin heard a knock at her door. Not bothered answering to the knock, Yoobin continued to snap away at the object before her, trying to find a nice angle to capture the moment.

Too captivated in her own work she paid no attention to the twist of the knob and a small figure entering her dark room.  The little girl shuffle towards the tanner girl before wrapping her slim arms around the photographer’s waist before pressing her milky, soft cheeks on Yoobin’s back.

“ Great… what do you want now?” Yoobin asked grudgingly as she continued to snap away. She was use to the attention seeking tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter