Spilling it out

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking News: Rising Idols Strip from their throne.

The rising boy band SUP.STAR whom was expected to become one of the best male group have suffered a dramtic car accident. The three boys who were heading to one of their schedule were crashed by a drunk truck driver who had driven their van down a cliff.

 Their bodies a yet to be found but doctors have predicted that the idols won't survive. Police are still searching for their bodies but we have little hopes/ Fan are giving a long with actress and idol singer Im Yoona whom had lost her boyfriend in the unfortunate accident. 

Today will be a day with a lot of grievances as i just has news that indeed the three members of SUP.STAR had indeed died from the police department.

===

8 hours before the accident occured.

" Tiffany, Tiffany I'm really sorry for what i did. Tiffany please open up .. Tiffany ?" Yoobin banged on the door but nothing happened. Breaking into Snsd's dorm. Yoobin found the place a mess and the window was broken.

Searching around like a mad woman she found Tiffany no where in sight, the worse thought came to her as something came to her mind.

 Ring ... ring ...

Picking up the phone call, a deep low male voice talked through the speaker giving Yoobin a set of instruction to follow if she wanted Tiffany to be safe and sound.

=============== Kidnapped scene===========

"I brought the money and did as you told so where is she?" Yoobin spit through gritted teeth as she dropped the bag of cash.  Sohee and Ye eun where hiding in one of the abandon cars were they could keep an eyes on Tiffany whilst the police had surround tthe whole area from a 5 km radius.

The old man smirked at Yoobin, as he showed the Tiffany to Yoobin. The fuming Yoobin was about to ran up to the old man and give him a piece of her mind when his men held her down.

" You see... Yoobin-shi.. I didn't plan on getting out of here alive but Tiffany wasn't what i wanted.. You were."  He brought a knife out of his pocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter