A Confession from the Heart

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So cute~ Found it on a thread. How Yoobin tell her staff her mic isnt working so cute!!!!!

 

Yoobin, Sohee and Ye eun plunged on their couch exhausted from a TIRING day.  Well Yoobin probably had the worst day of all. After all her hard work her 2 years boyfriend had decided to call quits ending their relationship via the phone.

She was in her lowest of low and she had little interest in participating in the conversation the other girls where having. Slouching on the couch she hid behind a pillow trying to work things out in her mind and get over her broken heart.

“ So have Yoona ever done that to you Sohee?” Ye eun asked in frustration, she was worried with all the skin ship she was receiving, but the touch near her crotch was just a bit too much. She feared that if Seohyun ever did get the chance to that then all hell will be let loose and their mission will be history.

Sohee stared at Ye eun awkwardly and shake her head from side to side. She herself was immense into her own thoughts. She did not know why she had kissed the actress. It was an impulsive act and something that THE Sohee does not do often. Her brain was properly playing tricks on her as her body moved to its own accord.

“ Sohee… Sohee …Sohee you seem off today. What is the matter?” Ye eun asked worriedly, she had finally dismiss her problems and focus her mind back on the mission and her partners.

“ Oh nothing. Why is Yoobin unnie so quiet today, did something happened to her.” She quickly changed the topic, averting Ye eun’s attention to Yoobin; their dark beauty.

Ye eun crawled over to the older girl and poke her but failed to received any responses.

Buzz… Buzz…  Yoobin’s phone vibrated constantly on the glass table before them but Yoobin failed to notice the flashy object. Picking up the phone for the daydreamer Ye eun read the message out loud for her.

Hey Kira, Jessica is going to show me her boyfriend tomorrow,

Going to be awkward with just me there, so I hope you could go with me yer?

Meet me tomorrow night at7 in the Diners near SM. I’ll be waiting :D  

-          Tiffany J

“ I think you should go Yoobin.” Ye eun advised to the tan girl once she was done reading the message, but only received a frown from the latter.

“ I don’t want to. I’m not really in the mood to go out you know…”

“ Well you have too. So far we have caught 2 out of the 3 kidnappers. There is only one left and his most likely target is Tiffany. If you don’t hang out with her than we will never know when we can catch him.” Ye eun reasoned out. Defeated Yoobin agreed and grudgingly dragged herself to the washroom to get ready for bed.

Life was just so for her right now.

======================

After spending most of her time in bed, Ye eun finally kicked her out of the room and made her get ready for the outing tonight. After a few fuss and bickering she finally left the building in one piece.

Walking into the Diners her eyes scanned the place for an orange head. There waving happily at her with a dorky smile was Tiffany sitting at a corner with a couple in front of her.

Taking a seat next to Tiffany Yoobin was shocked to see whom Jessica’s boyfriend was.  Quickly putting on a smile to hide her astonishment she greeted the two with a handshake.

“ Hey I’m Taecyeon, Jessica’s boyfriend.” As he shaked Kira’s hand.

Yoobin couldn’t help but hear the sound of her heart shattered once more. Her ex boyfriend had dumped her for the pretty idol sitting opposite her right now.

Seeing the two acting all lovey dovey causes the anger to boiled in Yoobin’s blood as she was ready to hit the girl who was interfering in her love. She couldn’t believe that Taec her high school lover had dumped her for someone like that!

She wasn’t the girly type of girl whom like to dress up and act all feminie, but she didn’t know that that mattered to Taecyeon at all. He had always told her that he loved her for who she was, but now she knows that it was all a lie.

Sulking in the corner she glared at Jessica throughout the dining time and rarely said a word. Tiffany notice how quiet Kira was and every once in a while would glance over, but every now and then her heart would break a little as she saw the envy in his eyes.

Was Kira really in love with Jessica?

After eating together, they decided to watch a movie. It was a horror of course. Throughout the film squeals and screams could be heard coming from the brunette whom had the comfort of her EX BOYFRIEND’S ARMS. He’s arm was circling her waist, bringing her close to his chest and they were sitting like that THROUGHOUT the film. Tiffany tried to do the same but it was no use. Yoobin was ignoring her screams and attempt to look inferior. Well actually Tiffany was REALLY scared, but Yoobin failed to notice as she was to engross in her own bubble of jealousy.

I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNG!!! (yoobin feelings)

Finally as her bubble of anger burst she decided to leave abruptly in the middle of the film. Following behind her was a befuddled Tiffany.

“Why are you following?” Yoobin swung back and asked Tiffany coarsely once they reached a nearby park.  Yoobin’s eyes screamed “Danger” , dismissing Yoobin’s temper Tiffany took a seat next to her on the grass.

“ I wanted to ask you something…” Yoobin lay on the grass and listened. “ I’ve really like this guy and wanted to get his attention and tell him I love him. But no matter what I do he is still oblivious to it. And if I openly tell him I like im scared he might reject me and … and … and..”

Yoobin cut in. “ Tiffany, maybe you’re just thinking too much you know. Like you’re over thinking. Why don’t you just do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter