Worst than Glue. I'm stuck with You.

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany astonished by the photos of Yoona kissing So.Ny immediately addressed Yoona about the issue but once she found out what really happened, a smile crept on her face.  She was rather impressed and envied the courageous Yoona. Through it just didn’t seem quite right to take advantage of the poor rookie idol like that. And from what Yoona have been saying it seems like So.Ny was rather a difficult guy to deal with.

“ So how have your relationship with  Kira been going?” Yoona asked as she raised her eyebrows. “  I heard you meet him today to “teach” him something” she especially emphasis on the word “teach” as she wiggled her eyes brows, earning a slap from the older girl. 

“ We didn’t do anything beside from dancing and composing music. He didn’t even got any of the hints.” Tiffany replied back disappointed.  Yoona looked at Tiffany with wide eyes. She was shocked that Kira was blind to all seductress’s antics.

“ Serious? O.O The biting of the lips? The pouting? The “ accidental” skinship? The playing innocent didn’t work?” Yoona asked surprised.  Tiffany was good at playing this game, that’s way many males like her so much, but for Kira not to see this all.  “ How can that guy be so dull? Is he gay or something? I bet you he doesn’t even watch !” Yoona exclaimed.

“ Hey don’t say that about him! He’s not GAY alright! What about your guy? He freakin looks like a GIRL with such flawless, milky, white skin and he doesn’t even pay ANY attention to YOU!” Tiffany retorted as she was offended by Yoona remark about Kira.

“ He WILL fall for me OKAY. I’m sure of it.” Yoona cut in. She was confident that as their intimacy increase from the future planned photo shoots and press conference there was NO WAY that So.Ny( Sohee) would NOT fall for her. She looked back into the mirror and applied some moisturiser on her skin.

=================Next Day =========================================================

“ What the hell…?” Sohee wailed at the crazy woman before her. “ Where are you taking me !?” Her voice raised a notch with annoyance all over it.  Yoona didn’t bother explaining but drag the poor profiler into her van and shoved her inside.

Yoobin was rather speechless as the wild scene unveiled itself before her while Tiffany face was flaming red in embarrassment. The other two followed behind awkwardly not looking at one another.  Yoobin was so confuse now.

She didn’t know if it was Yoona she had to protect from the kidnapper. Or her dear friend; Sohee from Yoona? Though it seems like Sohee would need Yoobin for protection against ual harassment more…

=========================================

 Ye eun had no idea that her partners were kidnapped at all. She had spent all of last night watching movies, reading books and even resulted to google, looking for ways of “ how to be a good man” . Her mind was going crazy. She stared at her clock. 9 :45AM  SHOOT. She  had 15 minutes to get to her designated area.

RULE 1: Good men never come late! Shoot she better hurry or she’s going to fail this mission HARD!

“Made it” Ye eun whispered to herself in triumph as she was right on the dot. However a frown was written over her happy face when she saw that Seohyun was there before her, sitting in a corner with a man back facing Ye eun’s direction. Slowly approaching the table she greeted Seohyun and the man with her carefully. Taking a seat next to Seohyun, she carefully examined the older man’s face.

“ Hello, Yongwha meet Jay; my boyfriend and Jay meet Yonghwa.” Seohyun introduced us. Ye eun wasn’t stupid. She finally knew what Seohyun’s plan was.  She smirked, all her hard work had gone in vain. Her worries were just useless because she would probably get dump today anyways.

The Yonghwa guy looked disappointed and kept his head hung low, he couldn’t make any eye contact with Ye eun and though Ye eun would try to start a conversation, everything would end up in vain as he responses were always short.

Once the guy excused himself and was out of sight. Ye eun’s face darken as she turned to the oblivious girl next to her whom was digging into her sweet potatoes. She rolled her eyes and was about to call for the waiter to come to give her, her bill when the girl next to her stopped her.

“ Why are you in a hurry? I thought you were suppose to GIVE me a good date today and SHOW me how good a man can be?”  Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter