Yoofany

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Headline: Breaking NewsThe Im Yoona and New Boy band SUP.STAR’s maknae So.Ny are dating ?

Photos of the two kissing where uploaded on every internet websites as thousands of netizens flooded comments about the two; they were practically the number 1 topic talked on all sites and soon even came up on the national news. It was quite hard for Sohee to keep the incident quiet so instead she kept her cool and acted as if nothing happened. 

Ye eun was already sitting in the kitchen table eating her breakfast quietly while Yoobin was nowhere in sight.  Sohee quietly made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.   

“ I saw the news.” Ye eun casually stated, while putting slice of ham in . Sohee nodded and took the seat next to the leader before taking out her laptop.

“ you’re not going to elaborate on what happen?” Ye eun asked, but Sohee only gave out a heavy sigh before turning her computer on to start her task for the day.

“ What do you want me to say? That I was force to freaking kiss a girl that I don’t even know. And some stupid paparazzi were in time to take a picture of it.”  Sohee muttered while scanning to the profiles of the Music Bank’s workers. She was already sicked of the mission and didn’t even bother to wear her male’s clothing around.

“Well sorry to break it to you but one you need to put on your males’ clothing and the wig and second to that you must date Yoona.” Ye eun commanded.  Sohee was about to rebut but Ye eun eyes said it all. It was a command from the higher people and there was no way she could go against it, so she listened and lazily dragged herself to her room.

“ Oh by the way you have to meet Yoona and Lee Soo Man after so dress quickly okay.”  Sohee slammed the door behind her furious. IM YOONA I HATE YOU!

====================================

Yoobin had woke up early and got ready today, she was waiting for the stranger to come, checking her phone every now and then in front of the SME.  She was anticipating to see a muscular guy meeting her today instead she was meet with an unpleasant surprise. Running towards her with a gleeful smile was a slim, orange hair girl with sunglasses covering her face. She remembered seeing this girl in the mission folder as one of the possible victim, but never actually took much effort to try to remember her name.

“ Uhm…. Hello Sunbaenim” Yoobin quickly gave her a 90 degree bow , Tiffany laugh at the latter cuteness before introducing herself as Tiffany and told Yoobin that she could drop the formality since Yoobin was older than her.

Following the beauty before her, her eyes wandered around the extravagant and luxurious interior of the building. They walked into a dance room with mirror walls on one side and a wooden floor. Confused Yoobin turned to Tiffany with questioning eyes, but only received an eye smile from the younger girl.

“ So uhm… you called me here today too… teach me how to dance?” Yoobin asked, her eyebrows knotted together as she wanted to escaped this instant.

==== After 3 hours ====

Beads of sweat trickle down the side of Yoobin’s sharp jaw line before falling on to the timber floor. She laid flat on the floor hoping that the cool surface would cool her body down. It was 3 intensive hours of dancing and damn that nearly killed her. She couldn’t take the harsh reality that her body was just not use to the intense routines that Tiffany were throwing at her. Tiffany was a great help with teaching her but at times the intimacy caught Yoobin off guard and certainly made her feel uncomfortable.

“You’re really good at dancing.” Tiffany complimented but Yoobin could only nodded her head, she was sensing something weird from the latter and she didn’t seem to like it at ALL. “And when you rap, you’re voice it was amazing! So y and alluring” Tiffany cooed.  Yoobin kept quiet, she didn’t know much about Tiffany. Honestly all she knew was that this girl was a singer from Girls Generation and that she was possible of being kidnapped. That was all. Yoobin knew that it was her mission to get closer to this  girl and protect her but as Yoobin has been in this game long enough she knew that her dressing up as a guy had spark something in Tiffany. And the overflowing interest that Yoobin was receiving from the younger girl wasn’t making her impress instead it made her dread of what to come next.

==============================================

 Yoona was sitting on the lounge in LSM’s office waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter