The truth

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello heheh another update :) hope you guys like it :)

Under the covers where all eyes are prevented from seeing what is happening. Yoobin put her evil plan into action as she quickly secured her arms around the latter waist shocking the petite girl; but being the professional girl Jessica was she showed little emotion for any staff worker to catch what was going on. 

Pulling Jessica closer to her body Yoobin tighten her embrace around Jessica’s waist making it hard for the latter to breathe. While the two were putting up a lovable scene for the camera.. it was like hell under that blanket.

Oxygen was running out of her system due to the suffocating hug she was receiving! Then something pop up in her mind! A sly smile plastered on her serene countenance  as she probed her elbow into Yoobin’s stomach causing the latter to quickly groan into the comfy pillow before swiftly replacing with a warm smile.

Shooting daggers at Jessica with her hazel brown eyes she decided to secure the latter in that position with her athletic legs before attacking the sides of Jessica’s rib with strong pokes. Returning Yoobin’s favour with a few nudges in the rib and pinches wherever she could get her hands on!

“Jessica seems a little bit … angry?”  Tiffany questioned her girlfriend quietly as the staffs were changing tapes. Yoobin shrugged her shoulders acting as if she was not the cause of Jessica’s fury.

“Maybe it’s that time of the month?” Yoobin whispered causing the latter to chuckle quietly under the covers.  The camera was rolling again and back to filming the two idols went.

=====

Yoona stared at the girl before her with wide eyes…. She couldn’t comprehend with the information at she had just received and the image in front of her was definitely a visual shock!

Though she couldn’t help but admire the goddess before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter