Playing with her heart...

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoobin thought she didn't care about her stupid ex-boyfriend anymore! She thought that she had completely rid him out of her system. But everytime she tried, he would show up with Jessica acting all lovey dovey. Seeing him now at the club whispering words that he onced said to her, doing what they use to do brought back memories and those memories hurt.

Let theconsequences be damned! Her system was drowned in alcohol causing her mind and line of sight hanging in cloud 9. The poor girl next to her didn't know the cause of her actions but assume that she was feel guilt for not taking good care of her sister.  Well not that she had a sister in the first place! But of course Tiffany didn't know that.

They weren't alone at the bar though. Ye eun, Seohyun, Sohee, Yoona, Jessica and Taecyeon were all there as well.  Her other two friends were drag by the other two girls and Jessica and her boyfriend decided to tagged along. Normally Ye eun would be very good at getting them out of this mess and Sohee would, well ... would put on a great fight against Yoona since those two hated clubbing!

It was strange to Yoobin that the agreed upon the idea straight away and didn't even put up a fight against the two devils. Yoobin sighed as she gulped down another glass of the bittersweet liquid. SHe wanted to forget everything, stopping her mid way and putting her glass away Tiffany was determind to stop her.

Her hand tried to grab the glass back but was smacked away abruptly. Annoyed turned and decided to grab the whole bottle but due to her poor judgement, she miss and feel hard on her face. Ye eun so what happened and wanted to help the poor girl. But she was in a mess of her own. Seohyun who was busy playing underneath her shirt in the dim lit room didn't allow the order girl to leave. 

Hurrying to Yoobin's aid Tiffany guided the latter on the comfy sofa before checking if Yoobin was still conscious. She feared that Yoobin could pass out any minute to to the high toxin in yoobin's blood, but know Yoobin was fine.

" Yah Kira, what's wrong? You were happy just a few hours ago and now you're chugging down alcohol like there is no tomorrow."

Yoobin didn't answer. Her hands loped itself around Tiffany's neck as she pulled the younger girl in for deep kiss. Slowly her right hand crept under the latter shirt as her tomgue slithered in; exploring the sweet cavern before her. She didn't care if her peers saw her.

She didn't care if it was wrong. BEcause now she just wanted to forget about everything. Forget about the stupid sweet memories she made with Taec. Kim Yoobin is selfish. She was too selfish to care about the consequences.

======================

Seeing her friend making out passionately she freaked! Ye eun couldn't let Yoobin drunk self to this to her. Seohyun knowing was even trouble to handle with. SHe didnt need Tiffany to find out that Kira was a girl as well. Aish this stupid Yoobin had she lost her mind!

Ye eun knowing very well that Yoobin had just broken off with Taecyeon and seeing him now like this with Jessica would have been heart breaking but they were on a mission. And being in this field long enough Yoobin should have known to act more professionally and not let her emotions distract.

With millions of thoughts running pass her mind she had forgotten about the   girl sitting next to her. She failed to realise that her pant was already and it wasnt until she felt a finger move IN her that she woke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter