Force Love.

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Letting out a sigh of relief, Yoobin plunged on her comfy bed letting the cool air surrounding her calm her troubled heart. It was over, their debut stage was done and now they can relax for the day. Different from others new debut idol groups that have to continuously go out of their ways to practice and promote themselves; SUP.STAR had other things on their hand. So far their manager had managed to grab the list of all the workers at Music Bank, so Yoobin new that tomorrow was going to be a long day for her and the others tomorrow to go through everyone’s profile on the list and marks those who were most suspicious. She didn’t want tomorrow to come. Sigh, being a police was hard and not having your boyfriend close to you was even worse. She had to lie to her boyfriend saying she was going away to study overseas for some prep. If he was to found out that she was disguise as a male idol, oh all hell would broke loose and she was sure that their relationship would be doomed.

Just as she was about to slip into a deep trance she was woken up from her slumber by a text message . Rubbing her eyes lids she slowly reached out for her phone on the side table , skimming through the message a frown spread across her face as she contemplate of what to do…

 

Sohee on the other hand was told to stay back as there was someone important who would like to meet her.  Not knowing who she wanted in the cafeteria quietly sipping her coffee while her eyes scanned her surrounding noting down every table, faces, and expression she saw. She practically scrutinised the whole place to see if there was anything suspicious but failed to see anything. She had already waited for 15 minuted and this growing lateness was making her impatient. She did not like to be kept waiting but as she was about to ask to pay for her coffee, a figure came towards her table and pulled out a seat.  She was confused but that didn’t stop her from observing the girl and noting down her features in her mind, after all she was a profiler.

“ Hey, sorry about the wait and I’m glad that you chose the corner so no one can see us. It was pretty smart of you.” The other female figure said in a bubbly tone before looking through the menu.  Sohee gave a soft nod. It wasn’t that she wanted to shelter herself from everyone that she picked the corner spot. It was the fact the she could see everything from her that she picked the spot. It was the best place for making observations without being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter