Sticky Situation

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoobin eye’s fluttered as she adjusted her eyes to the surroundings around her. This wasn’t her room. She quickly got up, her hand on her hand checking if her wig was still on. Yes it was. Clothes. Check. Okay she was still in her Kira’s outfit. She walked out following to the noise of two people bickering with each other. She could recognise Tiffany’s and another high tone girl arguing.

“ Why did you do that to him?”

“ Uhm… Hello he walked in on me when I was ! How do you expect me do just let him stand there and look at me. It was that idiot fault to not move okay.” The other girl argued back.  Not wanting to hear the argument Yoobin walked in on them, she kneeled before the brunette girl and gave her a bow while mumbling out her apologies.

Jessica was shock at the sudden action and glance at her friend, seeing Tiffany signalling for her to say something she quickly dismiss the incident and forgave Kira.  Yoobin stood up and gave her a dashing smile before Tiffany ran towards with a worried expression over her face. She was constantly checking Yoobin now purple right eye as she hastily tried to rub the hard boil egg on the tan girl to stop the eye from swelling up. Yoobin not use to the affection refuse the offer, while trying to grab the egg out of Tiffany hand she constantly tells Tiffany that she could do it on her own but the shorter girl was too stubborn to listen.

“ Are you two dating?” Jessica blurted out. She was annoyed at the affection the two was giving each other and she had no idea Tiffany was even close to this pedo.  Tiffany face grew red while Yoobin shock her head furiously.

“No! We just meet today. Tiffany just wanted to help me with my dance skills” Yoobin tried to clear things up but it was not very convincing to Jessica, when Tiffany was still trying to stop Kira’s right eye from swelling, the showering of affection and constant eye smiles Kira(Yoobin) was receiving showed otherwise.

“ Well, whatever I’m going to go out now. Please don’t do anything crazy in the room we share Tiffany.” With that she bid her goodbyes but before she left the dorm Yoobin received a chilling threat from the brunette.

============================================

Ye eun had just finish the profiling and stared at her watch. Turning her phone on there were 11 miss messages, 10 miss calls all from the same Id. It was Sohee, probably calling her to save the little girl. Ye eun laughed to herself at the mess little Sohee was stuck in. But little did she know that she’ll be caught in a web of love sooner than she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter