They Know?

UnderCover Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologise for such a late update and i hope you guys would forgive me all. I am sincerely sorry.

Hope you like the new chapter and please comment! :) - Author

Hand on her head she felt a slight pang as her mind was faze out.  Vision blurred and her ruffled hair like a bird nest. She couldn’t remember what had happened last night. Rays of sunlight slid in, as her eyes wandered around the room.

Flashes of what happened last night played in her hide causing her to let out a frustrated groan. Her emotions over the abrupt break up had gotten the best of her. And her drunken-self had committed the most stupendous sin. She wanted to travel back in time and never accepted the mission at whole.

Her mind was in turmoil and she couldn’t help but question her own feelings for the latter.  Stumbling towards the bathroom, she splashed some cold water on her face and cleaned herself. A cold shower was definitely what she needs to get her head back in the game.

Drying her hair and putting on a pair of track pants and T-shirt she trailed the sweet aroma that had led her to the kitchen. With half closed eyes she slid her arms around the maknae’s waist and smiled. Their little baby Sohee was finally cooking.  It was definitely something NEW!

Her eyes were glued on to the sizzling bacon as grumbled how hungry she was to the younger girl.

A cough distracted Yoobin from her attention as she shifted her gaze. Her body froze. Staring back at her was no other than Yoona and Seohyun.

“ Hello, Kira-shi” Seohyun greeted Yoobin politely with a smile whilst Yoona just stared at the older girl; eyes blazing with jealousy. Through clenched teeth she, mumbled out a greeting before shoving a piece of egg in .

 

Realising the position she was in, she quickly unwrapped herself away from Sohee before taking a seat this to the two girls.

 

“Uhm…” She paused, contemplating how to start off or at least rephrase her questions.  Like reading her mind Yoona answered her inner thoughts.

 

“Sohee already told me about your problems and Ye eun already told Seohyun, so you don’t have to worry.” Yoona said casually as she continued to dig into the breakfast that Sohee had made for her.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter