Princess (SoShu🔴)

Gidle oneshots

Prompt: Hired for child's birthday party meets the mom

She looked at the order write up in her hand. "So she wants Snow White and Tinkerbell? They don't really go together." Her boss shrugged. "We don't have to make sense we just have to dress up. The party is in two hours Yuqi is already getting dressed." Shuhua nodded. "I'm Snow White I'm guessing? Cause Yuqi is basically already Tinkerbell." The boss chuckled and nodded. "And you won't have to wear a wig." Shuhua did a small victory dance causing her boss to chuckle. "Okay miss fancy dance pants. Go get ready." Shuhua laughed at the nickname and bowed. "Fine but I expect a tip for that amazing entertainment you got just now." She joked as she left the room to get dressed. 

An hour later Yuqi and Shuhua we're in the car on the way to the party. Yuqi sat in the driver's seat adjusting her dress. "I hate sitting in this thing." Shuhua smirked. "Couldn't be me I've got the long skirt." Yuqi rolled her eyes. "You're lucky. I was the early one I could've made you be Tinkerbell." Shuhua smiled. "You wouldn't. You love being the cute one. Plus Tinkerbell never has to sing or really talk." Yuqi laughed. "You're right I hate hearing about how Elsa's voice isn't that deep." Shuhua laughed at her friends suffering. "Most of the mom's seem to like your deep voice." Yuqi shook her head. "I am a committed woman." Shuhua rolled her eyes. "Since when?" Yuqi looked at her. "Since forever. See I can't date cause then you'll be single and sad alone." Shuhua hit Yuqi's arm. "Okay ." Yuqi laughed. "I may be a but I'm your favorite ." Shuhua shook her head. "Focus on the road. We don't want to be taken to the hospital dressed like this." 

Shuhua knocked on the door waiting for an answer. A tall woman long black hair answered the door. "Soyeon your princesses are here!" She opened the door wider looking directly at Yuqi. "Come on in. You both look great the kids will love you." Yuqi blushed at the complement. "Thank you ma'am." They stood and waited for instructions. A small woman came from the kitchen followed by two others. "Just in time. Thank you for coming. I'll show you where stuff is at." She showed them to the bathroom. "You two can use this one since the kids will be using the guest bathroom. And I'm sure you're you know how kids can be." She pointed to the room she came from. "The kitchen is in there with a cooler full of water bottles on ice. Help yourself. You can take breaks in there when you need to I understand it's hot. The only thing I ask is you don't take breaks at the same time." She smiled at them. "And once the kids get their cake you can get some with the other adults." Shuhua widened her eyes very surprised. "Most people don't let us get cake..." Yuqi nodded. "Or let us take breaks... You wouldn't happen to be in the market for permanent princess performers would you?" She joked.

Shuhua and Yuqi each carried a cake outside as everyone sang to the birthday girl. "Happy birthday!" The girl closed her eyes putting her little hands together making her wish before blowing out the candles. Soyeon stood behind her smiling as she ruffled her hair. "Are you gonna tell me what you wished for?" The little girl turned and pouted at her. "Noooo Auntie Soyeon you know I can't do that it won't come true!" Soyeon laughed and kissed her on the top of the head. "Fine then princess. I'll go get the cake cut." She carried away one cake while Minnie carried the other. The two got to work cutting the cakes into small pieces as their friends Soojin and Miyeon began to put them on plates and pass them out to kids. One by one all the kids got their cake and so they started on adults. Not being used to getting any Shuhua and Yuqi hung back waiting not wanting to be rude. 

Soyeon walked up to the two with a plate for each. "I told you you didn't have to wait." Yuqi smiled and bowed. "Sorry we're just not used to it." Soyeon smiled and handed them their plates. "Go sit and eat." Shuhua took hers and noticed Soyeon didn't have one. "Was there not enough?" Soyeon was surprised. "Oh yeah I was short a bit but it doesn't matter." Shuhua tried to give her her plate. "Here I don't need it I'm on a diet anyway." She lied. Soyeon shook her head. "One piece of cake won't hurt you." Shuhua pouted. "But you really don't have to let us have any it's very nice of you but if it means you wouldn't have any of feel bad." Soyeon smiled. "You don't need to feel bad." Shuhua tapped her chin thinking for a moment before going to the table and getting a knife. She cut the piece in half and put one half on a separate plate bringing it to Soyeon. "How about this?" Soyeon took it and smiled. "You really don't have to share you know." Shuhua gave her a fork with a triumphant smile. "I wanted to." They sat and ate chatting a bit. 

Once they were done with cake the two princesses were charged with painting faces and making reading whatever fairy tale book the children picked to them. That's how Shuhua ended up leaning across a table focused as she painted a star pumpkin on a little girls cheek. She made sure the curls were perfect before leaning back. "There! You look amazing." She held up a mirror for the girl to look at herself. She squealed happily and ran to show anyone who would look. Shuhua chuckled and smiled as she saw Soyeon approaching drug behind none other than the birthday girl. "Hani honey I said I didn't need to get my face painted." The little girl pouted. "But you said snow white was really pretty so now you can talk to her while she paints your face." Soyeon blushed. "Hey hey loud mouth." She picked the little girl up tickling her. The girl squirmed and giggled loudly until Soyeon let her down. "Go listen to Tinkerbells story huh?" The little girl nodded and ran that way. 

Soyeon sat at the table. "So I've been outed huh?" Shuhua shrugged smiling. "I already know I'm gorgeous it's no surprise." Soyeon chuckled and made sure there were no kids around. "So Snow White. What's your real name if you don't mind me asking?" Shuhua put the paint to the side. "Yeh Shuhua." She held cleaned her hand before offering it to her. Soyeon took it with a smile shaking it. "I'm Jeon Soyeon." Shuhua smiled at her. "So she calls you auntie?" Soyeon nodded with a sigh. "I was her mom's best friend and also her godmother. You know how it goes you agree cause you think nothing could happen and well... She was eight months old when her mom died. Her mom never would tell anyone who her dad was so she came to live with me. I wasn't ready how could I be? But I love her and try my hardest to make sure she's not missing any love. Minnie's a big help too. Honestly she should have been the one to be the godmother she's way better with children. Shuhua shook her head. "I know I don't know you but you seem to be pretty good with her as well. I mean look at this party you threw her. And you hired the best Snow White around." She smirked playfully. Soyeon raised an eyebrow. "Nah Soojin refused to dress up. No matter how much Miyeon begged." Shuhua faked offense. "Are you saying someone's better than me? How could you." 

The two smiled chatting for a while losing track of time. Soojin came up to them tapping Soyeon's shoulder. "Hey the guests are starting to leave and Miyeon's getting tired I think I should get her home. If we hurry I can help cleanup." Shuhua stood up and smiled. "I'll help!" Shuhua began to pick stuff up. "Hey you've already done your job. You don't have to do anything else." Shuhua smiled and shook her head. "You can ask Tinkerbell I'm stubborn." Soojin chuckled. "Well Tinkerbell disappeared with Minnie a while back." Shuhua's jaw dropped. "I knew it... I saw the looks they were giving each other." Her nose crinkled making a face as she kept cleaning. Soyeon laughed and shook her head as she and Soojin also started cleaning. 

Soon the back yard was spotless and Soojin left with Miyeon as well as their daughter Sorin both of who looked like they were ready to sleep standing up. Soyeon and Shuhua began to search for Minnie and Yuqi. As Shuhua passed by Minnie opened the door to the bathroom she had red marks on her neck and Yuqi's number written on her arm. She froze in place. "This time when you don't call me I'll know it's cause you don't really like me." Yuqi could be heard behind her. Shuhua glared at the tall woman. "Excuse me I think my idiots behind you I need to talk to her." Minnie moved out of the way looking down like a frightened puppy. Soyeon returned from putting Hani to sleep. "Oh..." It wasn't like Minnie to make out with a random stranger. "Wait Minnie is this..." Minnie nodded. Soyeons jaw dropped. "What's happening?" Shuhua asked apparently the only one out of the loop. "She's the girl from the bar. She lost my number." Shuhua nodded slowly. "You still can't make out with her at a kids party especially when you're an entertainer at the kids party." Soyeon laughed at Shuhua getting onto Yuqi. "Don't tell the boss please I just... I was so sure she just threw my number away." Yuqi took Minnie's hand. "I promise I won't do it again. No more kissing hot aunt's at parties" Minnie pouted. "You better not I'm the only one you should be kissing." 

Soyeon gave Shuhua her number and walked them out to their car. "Promise to call me snow white?" Shuhua nodded smiling at her. "Only if you promise to go on a date with me on Saturday. " Soyeon nodded smiling at the girl. "Sounds like a deal. See you then Shuhua." 

A few months and several dates passed. They were getting along well and that's why tonight Soyeon was planning to ask Shuhua if she would date her officially. Soyeon had sent Hani to stay the night with Minnie as she wanted to make sure that things would work out before Hani got to attached. The door bell rang and Soyeon stood up straightening out her shirt. She went to the door nervously looking in the mirror before opening the door. On the other side stood Shuhua in a beautiful mossy green dress. She smiled as she held out flowers for Soyeon. The older woman took them and pulled her in by her hand. "You didn't have to do that." Shuhua giggled softly. "Well I wanted to. I like to see your smile when you receive things." Soyeon hugged Shuhua taking a deep breath as to calm herself. "You're the sweetest person Ive ever met." Shuhua jokingly tapped her chin. "Wow even more than Soojin? Mom of the year to not only her daughter and her wife Miyeon but also everyone else around her." Soyeon chuckled and faked offense. "Are you saying I'm not good at parenting?" Shuhua smirked. "Oh you're great. But we all know no one could ever beat Mrs.Cho Soojin." Soyeon nodded agreeing. "Speaking of Mrs.Cho Soojin. She taught me a recipe and that's what we're having for dinner tonight. I hope it turned out well." Shuhua looked excited. "I'm so ready. I'm sure your cooking is great." Soyeon took her hand again leading her to the dining room. She pulled out a chair and directed Shuhua to sit. Shuhua smiled at her as she sat down. "How are you always the sweetest?" Soyeon smiled. "I need to offset my sarcasm somehow." Shuhua laughed and shook her head.

Soyeon brought the food to the table and sat across from Shuhua. "I hope you like it." She watched as  Shuhua took a bite. The younger woman smiled at her as she chewed. "It's good really good. Thank you." Soyeon let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. "So how was your day? Any interesting parties?" Shuhua hummed. "Well I was Tinkerbell this time cause they wanted Ariel and Tinkerbell and you know I don't go near pools. One of the dad's kept hitting on me." She made a face. Soyeon gripped her fork tighter. "What's with people flirting with the performers. It should be against the rules." Shuhua looked at Soyeon amused. "Isn't that how we met? And how we started going on dates." Soyeon had an annoyed look. "That's different!" Shuhua leaned her head on her hand looking at her. "How so?" Soyeon huffed. "Cause the kid ratted me out. And besides they shouldn't flirt with someone who's taken." Shuhua blushed a bit but still smiled. "I'm taken? I don't remember being asked." It suddenly dawned on Soyeon that she did forget to ask. "W-well I was gonna ask...After dinner and our movie..." Shuhua laughed softly. "Well whenever you decide to ask I'll say yes." She winked at her before going back to her food. 

It had been almost a year since they had met and eight months since they officially started dating. Soyeon had introduced Shuhua to Hani as a friend after a few months. Shuhua had stayed the night a few times and even helped with Hani. "I think it's time." Soyeon looked at Shuhua as she came back from tucking Hani in. "It is? Are you sure?" Soyeon smiled wrapping her arms around the taller girls waist. "Unless you're planning on going somewhere. You've become a big part of our life. You're here most nights. She even said you were her favorite aunt. Which is pretty big cause you know her and Yuqi are the same person." Shuhua teared up a little looking down at Soyeon. "I'm her favorite?" Soyeon laughed at the girls reaction. "You're my favorite too for the record." Shuhua leaned down and kissed her softly letting it linger for a moment. Suddenly Hani walked up to them and tugged on Shuhuas pants leg asking to be held. Shuhua blushed looking at Soyeon before picking the little girl up. "What happened I thought you got to sleep?" Hani yawned and snuggled into Shuhua's arms resting her head on her shoulder as she started to fall asleep again. "Not enough cuddles." The little girl mumbled. "You can kiss again it's okay." Soyeon smiled and rubbed the little girls back. "Well save that til after you're back asleep princess." Soyeon went twords Hani's room opening the door for them. She watched Shuhua attempt to tuck in the little girl smiling happily. Their family wasn't very usual but they were happy and they loved each other a lot and that's all that matters.

 

Note: Apparently Soyeon is the least shippable person for me lmao but that's okay.