Seven

Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for disappearing for a while! Exams are finally over but now I'm on to farm placements where the wifi is horrendous. 

As for the next few chapters, they will be updated once every two weeks probably until I'm done with placements. 

Anyways, enjoy! 

As much as Yong-sun wanted to turn around and tell Byul-yi that she's lying, and that she still reciprocated her feelings even though her childish behavior had upset her immensely, she was in self-defense mode - she didn't want to get hurt again. 

"I know you're lying." Byul-yi says, her voice getting louder as she walked towards Yong-sun. 

"Why would I lie?" Yong-sun responds, keeping her uninterested facade, pretending to not care that the younger girl was trying to get her to stay, "There's no reason for me to lie." 

"Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't feel the same way as I do." Byul-yi challenges, standing her ground and refusing to let her leave unless she could give her the answer she wants. 

"I don't think there is a need for that." Yong-sun says and reaching her hand out for the door handle, "Let's just pretend nothing ever happened, and do our parts as the employee and the employer." 

There was no response from Byul-yi as she made her way towards Yong-sun, who suddenly feels a pair of strong arms wrap around her and pull her body backwards, her back then pressed against the chest of the taller girl.

"Unnie, don't go," Byul-yi pleads softly, placing her head on Yong-sun's shoulder gently, "Please." 

She feels Yong-sun relax into her embrace and she too relaxed her body, knowing she is probably right about Yong-sun's feelings for her. The two girls stood in silence, the only thing they can hear are each other's nervous breathing and their own heart beats. 

"I like you, Yong-sun." Byul-yi mumbles into Yong-sun's neck, really wanting to say 'I love you' but she was worried she might frighten the girl in her arms. 

After all, as far as Yong-sun knows, they've only known each other for only half a year or so. 

The other girl shakes her head, "No, you don't." She replies, "You just think you do, you're just confused." She adds, still trying to walk away from Byul-yi and the situation.

"Do you really believe I'm not ready to be with you?" Byul-yi questions, spinning the lyricist around who had tears glossed over her eyes. 

"I can't be the rebound person for you, Byul-yi." 

"You're not a rebound." Byul-yi sighs, her eyes closed, "You're the one I want to be with, I promise." 

And she isn't lying; She knows Yong-sun is the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with, even though the smaller girl may not be the exact same person as before or share the same memories as she does. The universe brought Yong-sun back to her and this time, she isn't letting her go again. 

Yong-sun looks up at Byul-yi, unsure of herself, unsure of the situation. Everything in that moment just feels foreign. She wanted to trust Byul-yi's words and believe her. 

She looks at Byul-yi who was looking at her, waiting for an answer, "I like you too." She blurts out against her better judgement. 

She is worried she may regret her confession later, but she knows she'll regret it even more if she didn't say it back. 

The CEO breaks into a bright smile and grabs Yong-sun's hands to hold them in her own, "I know." She mutters, grazing the back of the girl's hands with her thumbs, "Thank god I was right." 

Yong-sun rolls her eyes with a chuckle, "What if you weren't?" She teases. 

"That would never happen, I'm too irresistible for you not to like me." Byul-yi winks, to which Yong-sun laughs; She missed Byul-yi and her lame jokes. 

"Don't flatter yourself now, Moon Byul-yi." 

"I love the way you say my name." Byul-yi smiles softly, looking into Yong-sun's eyes, "I missed you." 

Without another word or hesitation, Yong-sun presses her lips to Byul-yi's, whose eyes widened in surprise. Just like the their first time, the older girl initiated the "first" kiss and Byul-yi feels lucky to be able to experience it for the first time, twice; Something not everyone gets to have. 

When the shock was over, she closes her eyes and let herself melt into Yong-sun. Just as she remembers, their lips molded perfectly into the other and Yong-sun's lips are still as soft as they were. 

"Woah." Byul-yi breathes out when the kiss broke, opening her eyes, "Not wasting any time huh?"

Yong-sun hums, "I've been wanting to do that for a while." 

"Is that why I always catch you staring at my lips?" Byul-yi smirks, knowing the effect she has on Yong-sun. 

Yong-sun blushes, "No," She replies, looking away, "I have a habit of daydreaming." 

"About us?" Byul-yi teases, causing Yong-sun to pout with a whine, "Yah, don't be annoying." 

Byul-yi chuckles and leans in for another kiss. However, before their lips could meet, a knock on the opaque glass door caused the both of them to jump and retreat from each other's personal space. 

The CEO groans softly at the ruined moment, "Who is it?" 

"It's me, unnie." Whee-in replies before trying to open the door, "Why is the door locked?" 

Byul-yi looks at her watch. 10am. "I'm supposed to have a meeting with Whee-in." 

"Who are you talking to?" The girl standing outside asks.

"Byul," Yong-sun stops Byul-yi from repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter