Eight

Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-yi spends all the free time she can get whilst at work making sure her date tonight with Yong-sun is a perfect one. 

As soon as the clock striked six, Byul-yi packed her desk, changed into a hoodie and grabbed her cap on the way out of her office. 

"Have a good evening, Miss Moon." Seulgi greets when she sees Byul-yi walking towards and past her work area.

"You too Seulgi," Byul-yi smiles, "Don't get off work too late."

"I won't, see you on Monday." Her secretary nods. 

Byul-yi makes her way towards Yong-sun's office, a bright smile on her face, beyond excited to see the other girl. Before she could reach her destination, Yong-sun walks out, dressed in a black mini dress and her hair straightened. 

Byul-yi stops in her tracks, blown away by the beautiful woman walking towards her. 

"Woah." She breathes out, a smile tugging at the sides of her lips, "You look gorgeous." 

Yong-sun chuckles with a light head shake, "You flatter me, Moon Byul-yi."

"Kim Yong-sun," Byul-yi responds, to which Yong-sun hums, "I'm just stating the facts." She smiles, walking along side the older girl. 

"Greasy," Yong-sun laughs, "Where are you bringing me to, anyway?"

"I booked us tickets at a cinema in town." Byul-yi replies, "I hope you like rom-coms." 

"Oh. Rom-coms aren't really my thing."

Byul-yi panics, "I could get us tickets for another movie if you don't like rom-coms. That's no problem at all." She says, retrieving her phone from her backpocket, "Do you want to watch a horror movie? Thriller? Or-"

"I was just joking, Byulie." Yong-sun interrupts the rambling girl, stifling her laughter, "I'm okay with whatever movie you've chosen, as long as we're watching it together."

Byul-yi blushes, slipping her phone back into her pocket, "Okay." She nods. 

The duo make small talk as they made their way to Byul-yi's car, who unlocks the doors as soon as her car comes into her field of view. She takes the bouquet of Yong-sun's favorite flowers seated on the front passenger seat and hands it to Yong-sun shyly, "For you."

"How did you know these are my favorite?" Yong-sun gasps, taking the bouquet from Byul-yi's hands, "Thank you." She says, planting a kiss on Byul-yi's cheek. 

"I'm glad you like them."

"Like them?" Yong-sun responds, a smile on her face, "I love them."

"Good." The younger girl grins, "Shall we be on our way?" She asks, stepping aside to allow Yong-sun into the passenger side of the car. 

Yong-sun nods and steps in, "Is there somewhere I can put them? I don't want to ruin them by accident." She says, referring to the flowers in her hands and eyeing the backseat of the car. 

"I'll place them in the boot, I'll pass them back to you when I drop you back home." Byul-yi reaches out and takes the bouquet, their hands brushing in the process; Both girls feel their cheeks heat up. 

For some reason, despite having already kissed the day before, they are still shy when it comes to physical contact. Without another word, Byul-yi quickly pads over to the back of her car and opens the boot, placing the bouquet in and taking care to make sure nothing could squash it when she starts the drive. 

Yong-sun closes the door, buckles herself in and waits patiently for Byul-yi, who had closed the boot and is now taking deep breaths at the back of her car, trying to calm herself down. 

Alright, Moon Byul-yi, there is nothing to be anxious about. She's Yong-sun, the girl you've loved and still love. Just be yourself. 

She puts a smile on her face and finally gets in the driver's seat, "Buckle up Yong-sun." She says, not realizing Yong-sun was all ready for the ride. 

"Already did, Byulie." She laughs lightly, pointing to the seatbelt strapped across her body. 

Byul-yi's face flushes pink for what seemed like the hundredth time in the past thirty minutes. 

"Are you nervous?" Yong-sun asks, breaking the silence between them. 

"Honestly?" Byul-yi responds, stepping on the brake as they slowed down and stopped at the traffic light, "Very." She chuckles, rubbing her neck awkwardly with one hand as she glanced over at the older girl. 

"Me too." Yong-sun admits, biting on her lower lip, "I haven't been on a date before."

"Never?" Byul-yi raises an eyebrow. 

Of course, she knows Yong-sun and her have been on dates before, but she doesn't remember any of it so technically, this makes it her first date. 

Yong-sun hums, "Mhm, and the fact that you make me nervous doesn't make it any better." She jokes, trying to lighten the atmosphere. 

Byul-yi chortles, "I make you nervous?"

"Since the first day we met." The other girl responds, "I knew you were good looking but I didn't think you would be that good looking."

"You googled me before you came for the interview huh?" 

"I didn't," Yong-sun shakes her head, looking over at the girl who had her eyes focused on the road, "It's common knowledge that Moon Byul-yi, the young CEO of Moon Entertainment is attractive as hell."

"Is it?" Byul-yi smirks, feeling a surge of confidence within her after hearing Yong-sun's statement. 

"Do you say anything else other than asking questions?" The other girl laughs, amused by Byul-yi's replies which all ended with question marks.

"You look beautiful."

Yong-sun looks over at Byul-yi who was steering the car into the car park with a laugh, "You've said that already, you silly goose." 

"I said you look gorgeous," Byul-yi clarified, backing up into a parking lot. 

"They're the same thing." 

"No they aren't." The younger girl responds, "The word "Gorgeous" refers to someone that has striking physical attributes." She explains, but was interrupted by Yong-sun before she could continue. 

Yong-sun smirks, finding this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter