Run Run Party! Part 2/2

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

RUN RUN PARTY PART 2


Leeteuk, Kangin, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Ye Sung, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk...

No Donghae...

That's weird I thought with a frown I thought he likes parties

I went to grab some wine before Eunhyuk came up from behind and pound me on my shoulders. I turn around and I saw him glaring, then I took a sip of the drink before wiping my mouth and asked "Yes?"

"Hey...why is Donghae so depressed nowadays?"

I frowned. "Maybe because Kibum left him..."

He shook his head. "No that's not the only reason..."

"Well why are you asking me?" I response, uninterested. "Unless you claim him as your boyfriend-then I understand."

His eyes bulged "No!-not that! Well yes-we are eunhae and I used to like him but I guess my fish is just good enough to remain as my brother so that's not why i'm asking you..."

I twitched "Then what?"

A sigh escape from him as I saw his eyes closed and he try to relax himself while I stood there.

"Should we tell Kibum to come back?"


There were silence there as I thought of what he just told me. Telling Kibum to come back?-what does his best friend matters to him? They're friends...not some distance lovers like Eunhyuk thought they were.

"And why is that?" I said "Isn't Kibum too focusing on his acting to care about this?"

His eyes glowered "Not that-"

"No we shouldn't" I reply before thinking-or else MY plan would be ruined. I saw how Kibum look at him and I know for sure that my dong seng is crushing on my hae. I'm not gonna let them realizes that they both loves each other.

Donghae is too dense so he haven't realized that Kibum love him-so I took this chance.

"Why not? Kibum is the only ones that could make him happy!" he argued, stepping closer to me. "Unlike you-who doesn't knows a thing you did to him"

I scoffed. "What did I do to him?"

"Uh? So you haven't even know that your younger brother had cried himself to sleep every night because his father had died from cancer? Or his only best friend he can rely on left him? ! Or how you flirt with that girl just to satisfied yourself and forget about him!"

"Look-your being dramatic. Kibum din't exactly left him and I din't exactly flirted." I answered.

Eunhyuk smirked "I know why you did this-your trying to act like your straight so that you could escape your feelings for him-or else you wouldn't care less if Kibum come back"

I gritted my teeth "I thought your 'vowing' for Sihae"

"Really? Well sorry but I think 'Kihae' is better now..."


"THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TONIGHT!"

The audience clapped when Jaesuk appeared on the stage with Ji Hyo who's wearing a sequined top dress with gold shoes and hoops. Fans and paparazzi were flashing their cameras at the two.

I sat at the bar and Kyuhyun came over.

"Siwon-mind explaining why Donghae not here?" he said when the waitress handed us soju. I put lemon in mine and took a sip, the flavor were satisfying and sour. I sipped a a bit more and put down the glass before facing him-visions a little blurred.

"He's your boyfriend-YOU suppose to know" I slurped, reaching for the drink once again. He looks worried-I couldn't care less when I tilted his chin up, our faces were inches away from each other as I was about to whisper in his ears-hearing his whimpers.

"Yah Siwon! GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

I got annoyed by the interrupt and I saw Sungmin hyung stomping over to where we are before he held Kyuhyun hand and pulled him away from me. At the same time-Leeteuk and Kangin hyung came by.

"Yah-Siwon ah, your okay?" Leeteuk asked, patting my shoulders. "You seems wavering-why don't we get some cake?"

"No thank you" I murmured.

Kangin rolled his eyes "You haven't sing or enjoying the party-all you did is getting drunk and you hit on Kyuhyun..."

"Ji Hyo is looking for you" Leeteuk said, convincing me to get off my seat.

I shook my head. "No just let me rest right now!"

A girl came towards us-and I saw that she was disappointing when she saw me. I look up then put my head down again. Ji Hyo had her arm crossed when she saw me. I hummed and almost slept before she patted my back.

"Siwon oppa-let's eat right now, there still some purple frosting left for the cake-you want some?"

I kept my head low "I'm tired..."

She sighed "So you want to go home now?"

"Yes..."

She nodded and got up. "Well see you tomorrow"

...


It was real dark when I got home and all I saw were lamps outside our condo. I reach the front door and try to look for my keys, it took a few minutes because of my blurred vision but I eventually found it.

I got in the house to meet hollering and screaming from me and Donghae room's. Curious-I went up the stairs and open the door to found him sitting on his bed with a grim smiles plastered all over his face.

He noticed me when I came so he waved and I smiled back at his childish behavior. I realized I miss him throughout the party-no wonder why i'm not having fun. That kid would usually come and annoyed the heck outta me-but that's why my life was interesting...

I also sat on his bed and notice he was on his computer. I smirked "So what happen? Why do you look so excited?"

He heaves happily "Siwon?"

"Yes?"

"Kibum told me he will be back in a week!"