Do You Love Me?! Lee Donghae!

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

I never thought this would happen again...

I'm standing outside my room. Looking at him sleeping. On my BED.

After going home from the airport, the three were tired so we din't get to finished setting up the guest room. So I let Kibum sleep in my room, Heechul in Hangeng, and Sohee in Kyuhyun.

Me, Hangeng, Kyuhyun were all sleeping on couches in living room. We felt like rocks squished on us the moment we woke up. Not a pleasant sleep at all...

But his face were so darn cute while he slept I can't help but puffed his cheeks. He suddenly opened his eyes and got up, got annoyed by what I did.

"Good morning Bummie" I whispered sweetly.

His eyes were wide-open. "Hey what time is it?"

I shrugged. "It's noon, just go back to sleep." He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. "Thanks to you-I can't anymore" he pouted.

I laughed. "Then join us for breakfast then" and went downstairs.


A moment later, we were all at the breakfast table for reunion. Without Siwon.

The older gentlemen just grabbed a piece of garlic bread and skipped ahead towards the door without glancing at any of us. Right then, I knew the prince were in a bad mood, which is very bad...

Heechul and Sohee had already went out to help Sohee finds a hotel for the time being. So that left us Suju in quality times, it feels memories again. Seeing Kibum looks as he paste butter on his bread-he really had grown since I last saw him. Better yet-we're here again.

"How was the US?" Leeteuk hyung asked. Bummie smiled in return "Great-they're all really nice"

Kangin awed. "Do they recognized you?"

Of course they do.

"Most"

Everyone went back to stuffed all the roast chicken with mashed potatoes in their stomach before I felt a hand patted my shoulders.

I looked up at Kibum. "What?"

"Hey can we talk later outside"

Talk? "Sure" I answered anyway-must be serious.


"So what it is?"

We were strolling around the backyard garden, the atmosphere were really nice and I love seeing the shower hose as Leeteuk hyung use it to water the plant. It was a cold day around summer, since it's almost fall and we can see orange and red leaves crunching on the ground beneath us as we walk.

"Um well, w-where is Siwon?" he stuttered. I found it weird that he's asking about him.

I sighed. "He's not really in a good mood hearing that you are back-aish, such a drama king"

We walk in a few silence after the question, I felt desperate to ask about the girl that had came with him. Who is she? How come Kibum doesn't mention about her? Are they possibly...

I shook my head madly. No he knew he's coming back for me-not to go on date with his girlfriend!. Donghae stop being so jealous! He has every rights to do it!

"So..." I started "Who is she?..."

He frowned. "Mwo?"

"Your friend at the airport"

As if he gets what I meant, he nodded. "Yeah her name is Sohee, she's in Wonder Girls"

"Oh I see-well do you like her?..."

I gulp though I knew I have to ask!. His expression seem daze, I knew he was taken back from the unusual question. I felt as if my heart stung the moment I see hinted of red on his cheeks-Kibum just answer me damn it!

"Yes hyung"


I felt something hard in my throat. Why am I feeling this? Am I suppose to be happy he found somebody?. My hand felt numb and my mind spin, doesn't know how to react to this news.

"Really-then why dint you tell me before?"

I turned to look at him and I saw him flinched when I realized that it came out harsher than I expected. I couldn't help it, I was feeling-

Jealousy

Was it?

"Donghae-don't get worked up about it". He seems to be pleading.

I shook my head. "Yah! I'm totally happy," I gritted my teeth "Very!"

I turned to leave before hearing anymore of his feelings, before a hand grabbed my wrist

"Hyung do you love me?"


L-Love? Yah Kim Kibum! Don't play with my feelings!

I don't like whats happening right now. My eyes were wide open and my wrist feel so warm as his hand hold it. I am stuck here on this glue, having to answer his stupid question as if I even knows if he love ME!

"Don't play around Kim kibum" my voice were firm "Let go of my hand"

He shook his head furiously. "Yah! I'm not before you answer my question!"

I grunted and tried my best to let go, but the hold were too firm for me to react. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT DEADLY QUESTION WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR OWN? !

"Let go of him now."

Another voice appeared and I look up ahead to found myself in a deathly situation...

CHOI SIWON! WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE TO APPEAR NOW? ! ?

...