I'm Coming With You

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

"Aww I love this!" I squealed "Thank you oppa!"

I was holding a teddy bear he had bought for me. It was a Patrick Day one and it looks so cute!-he chose some really cute one for me!

He smiled "Don't worry about it-you done a lot for me and I appreciate it. Thank you for being here."

I puffed my cheeks. "No problem oppa"


We were at home. And the doorbell then ring, I got up to open it and only to found Kim Heechul standing there with a 'boring' expression on his face as always. I couldn't believe they were friends...

"Looking for Kibum?" I questioned, of course I knew the answer.

He rubbed his head "Uh yeah...of course-well I just need to talk to him"

I motioned for him to come. "Come on in"

He shook his head in response. "Nah it's okay-I'll just need to speak with him out here".

I nodded "Kay." And went into Kibum bedroom.

"Oppa, Heechul oppa is looking for you" I called.

He nodded his head. "Yeah sure-I'll be there."


Why are they speaking on the front door...is it a serious matter? I thought. It might be private matters but I was just curious...

I sat on the couch and switched through channels in the TV. Mostly were scary movies-not my interest so I turned it off instead.

He come back after a few minutes. And his expression were hard to tell...

I suddenly remembered "Oppa-about what you told me...your going back to Seoul to visit Donghae..."

He nodded.

"And I'm just asking..."

He cut me off. "You want to come with me"


Oh god-how did he know that? Am I too obvious?

I blinked and kept my head low "How did you know I was going to say that?" I muttered.

He smirked. "Well it's too obvious you care..."

I was dumbfounded. "Care what?"

"About me"

I nodded to agreed. "Yeah because your my friend!"

"No I mean more than that..."

I crossed my arms. "Brother and sisters?"

He shook his head and sighed. "I wish you wouldn't be dense..."

I glared. "What does that suppose to mean?". He gave me his smirk and shook his head.

"Nothing-well your coming with me"

I beamed. "So it's a yes?". I really can't wait till we get to meet Donghae oppa!


...

...

...

We get to pack in the weekend. I wanted to come is because I miss Seoul badly and I guess this is a chance to see all my old friends. While Kibum could be with Donghae, it all works eventually!

Let's see-toothbrush,toothpaste,shirts,pants,sandals and notepad

I organized it into the suitcase before zipping it up and pick the handle-dragging it out at the front door next to my satchel. Few more days until we get to go...

We had been here a year and he probably miss them a lot...


Please be my baby

Please be my baby

I want you to hold me tight and tell me that you love me

Because it's only you that matters to me!

"JYP probably were impress with our perfomance." Sunye said, taking a sip of her water after break.

Yoobin smirked "Don't forget my rap part"

I bite my finger-until I got scolded by Sunmi. "Sohee ah-don't bite your finger! It's gonna be a habit!"

"I know unnie-but I gotta say, I can't wait till I get back to Seoul!" I babbled "I wanted to meet Kibum oppa friend-Donghae oppa and I needed to get some pat bing soo and those cookies that they bake near my house."

Sunye smiled. "Don't worry Sohee ah-time will past by very fast before you know it". I grinned before Kibum oppa came in to pick me home. I saw he was different than usual, he began to smile a lot more-and I really love looking at it.

"Let's go" he called me. I nodded and greet my members good bye before taking off with him.


"Hey" I said. "Did you tell Donghae yet?"

He was focusing on the road. "Tell what?"

"Your sickness..." I faltered.

He shook his head. "He doesn't need to know now. I will just spend times with him and we'll be acting like nothing happened."

I sighed. "But something is happening"

"He'll find out soon."

I guess that's the end of the conversation. I just sat quietly there.