PEM Sohee (AKA Donghae Twin)

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

"Kibum oppa!"

I turn around to found that girl, the one that made my heart skip a beat. Ahn Sohee.

She probably one of the only girl i can contact with since Wonder Girls are in the US, we talk and hang out ever since i learned that they were in the US. I supported her, i think that she has some good confidence in herself since peoples considered her quiet like me. I understand her, and she understand me. I saw her acting in a movie a few time like with her co-star, Kim Bum, which his name is exactly like mine so why not let it be me instead? The one who could be with her.

"Ah- Sohee shii" I smiled, i like it when i said her name. It sounds cute for someone like her. Donghae hyung would stalked me if he ever found out i'm with a girl.

"Kibum shii! Unnies just asks me if you want to come to our concert, can you go right now?" she said, grinning widely. "This concert is one of a lifetime for me, can you be there oppa?"

Something telling me that i should.

"Sure Sohee, i'll be there" i answered, i hope she notice that i'm not trying to impress her- i truly have nothing to do now anyway.

She giggled and clap her hands happily "Thank you so much oppa!"

Then out of the blue, she hugged me, TIGHTLY. I was beet red in the face and i clearly don't know what to do-except hugging her back, which she din't decline, cause she squished me even harder.

We let go after a minute and looked at each other. There were a glimpse, telling me that this girl might be the one. The one who would cure that dying broken heart of mine after ever feeling that leaving Donghae was the worst decision i ever made. But if Donghae expect me to be happy and move on, i would do so.

Cause i used to be in love with him...

"Your're welcome"


The ride was long, but we finally made it to the destination. I admit, the US are a lot larger than back home in Seoul, and their education were a lot more opportunities for children. I met up with all the Wonder Girls members, they greeted me and said i could join backstage later on, i decided to agreed and watch the concert in there.

Seeing this concert...made me wished that Super Junior could have one too, someday. I wanted my band for the best, we all worked hard and i prayed for a concert one day. I knew this means everything to them, and i'm glad that Wonder Girls have achieve what they want.

Donghae told me, it means the world to him one day, walking up on stage and continuing endless performances...

I was sitting there backstage, looking around. Sohee saw me, she was preparing herself so she silently walked over to where i was and sat down next to me. I looked up and saw her looking at me, i smiled.

"Are you nervous?"

She shrugged "K-Kinda"

She stuttered, it means she's nervous more than ever.

I decided to maker her more confident. "You shouldn't be, what you are about to experience is what I always dream of."

And it's true, i always wanted this.

"You...dream of this?"

"Ah"

She looked sad for a moment. "Should i go up there?"

"You should" i replied. "Don't just give up, if you made it this far, don't disappoint your unnies."

I heard her sighed "Why should they? I barely even do good, unlike you who are probably one of the best dancer and belong to one of the best band in our country. What more could anyone want?"

I was shocked from hearing that, the situation were reversed. Now SHE teaching me.

"It's not as if i'm disappointed in my band, it just that...i'm a disgrace to them."

Her eyes started to watering, "I'm way quiet, sometimes they barely even notice i'm here, i dance in average- my voice is not that good either. I'm not talented like you, Kibum...I-"

I din't want to listen to her words, i know none are true. I did the unexpected thing i ever did to a girl.

I hug her.

It's not normal for me to do a thing like that. She's always the one who would forced me to hug her, not me to her.

"Stop blaming yourself! Your beautiful and talented- i don't deserved to hear what you said about me- i never been that happy like you either. I felt left out too, but i always tried my best to it up and see whats my band has done for me-because of them...i get to be here with you-they told me, what's my true talent is, i listen to them. And look where i am"

My eyes begin to get watery " I never regret of being with you-your the one who help me understand what i needed to do to find my true talent. I miss being with my brothers, but they wanted me to do something that's fit me. And..."

I hesitated "I would be disappointed too if i don't see you on the stage..."

She looked at me with tears, she was speechless. I was too, but i kept silent and waited for her to reply.

"I'm sorry...-"

She hugged me tighter "I-I-"

"I know" i cut in quickly and released her "Please go..."

She nodded and gave me a reassuring smiles, the one i knew...

Only for me...

"I will...thanks Kibum!"

She turned to go, but i hold back her wrist and i gave her a peck on the cheek. Her blush deepen and she din't look at me.

I smirked "Now you can go"


It was late at night after the concert, it was even better than what i expected. And as planned, Sohee promised me and did better than i expect her to. We live in the same dorm-BEFORE you get any wrong ideas- we have separate rooms.

I figured it would be better that way anyway, i like seeing her sleepy face when she woke up.

She's in her room now, so i decided to go on my laptop and check my mails.

I type in (yahoo!) and signed in my account. In total, i have 33 new mails-but the first one caught my attention.

Donghae hyung reply!

I was excited as i opened it up and anticipated to see what my hyung wrote to me. This might be the best thing that has happens today-except where i gave Sohee a kiss- but still!

TO: seoulkimkibumyahoo. com

FROM: donghaeeastseayahoo. com

Hi Bummie!

BUMMIE! I FREAKIN MISS YOU! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAITED FOR YOUR MAIL? MORE THAN 4 WEEKS! Hearing that you love your acting made me very happy- your enjoying at what has not been given to before. But i hope you know that i still want you back no matter what!-Promise me you'll come home for vacation?

About the Ji Hyo situation. First of all- we're very good friend and i like her. SHE the only girl i can talk to, but i mess it up a lot, let alone...we are very awkward Bummie...maybe you can help me?

Leeteuk hyung keep saying that i'm being lovesick about you- what do you think? Am i?

I hope one day i can see you again- we're all gonna welcome you with big hug and kis-

I din't get to finished reading when i saw Sohee squealing behind me. I nearly jumped from my chair when i heard that squeal-WHERE DID SHE COME FROM? I hopped back to the computer and glanced behind me...

"Oh gosh! Kibum shii! Your boyfriend are so sweet!" she squeaked.

My eyes bulged out-larger than a freaking melon!-DID SHE JUST SAID THAT I'M GAY? I'M NOT FREAKING GAY! WHY DO AMERICANS THOUGHT I'M GAY WITH DONGHAE WHENEVER I DESCRIBES HIM? WELL I USED TO LOVE HIM-BUT STILL! I'M NO LONGER GAY!

Great...even my own love thought i'm gay with my brother...

"Sohee! Why did you read my mails!" i whined, stomping my feet. "It supposed to be private!"

She looked sad again "i'm sorry oppa..."

I grunt, so this is the part where I have to be the one who would apologizes. Din't I suffered enough?

"Don't cry"

She immediately stopped. "Then can I?"

I frowned "What?"

She kept quiet and walked over to the computer and continued to...

READ MY EMBARRASSING PRIVATE MAIL!

"AISH! SOHEEEEEEEEE!"


The next day, me and Sohee were going shopping.

You thought i meant the mall din't you? No we're shopping groceries. Something you eat but not wear.

Right now, it's almost Patrick Day, so when i passed by many aisles. I saw lots of green leprechaun and ELF. Huh, looks like our fans are getting big this year. Sohee were looking at the food so she din't noticed me going to that aisle and slipped in a Patrick Day Teddy Bear.

"Oppa, what do you want to buy?" she asked me.

I look at the various goods and supplies that were filled on the shelf, i decided sushi and ingredients for Kimchi. She nodded and ask me if i wanted salmon. "Salmons over here are frozen, i don't know if its the same as in Seoul." i tried to explain, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Oppa! I want salmon!" she pouted childishly. I chuckled at her, but then suddenly seen visions of Donghae in front of me...

It's weird how they both like salmons...

Again, it saddened me. But i din't want Sohee to sees me like this so i decided to buy it instead. "Sure i'll pay"

"No i'm going to pay" she declined.

I slipped the moneys to the cashier and handed her the goods. Sohee glared at me but dropped the subject. "Fine oppa, you win this time!"

I laughed at her childishness.


It was Friday, meaning 'Drama Night' as Sohee calls it. This is when we go to my room and have a 'Friday Drama'. No worries, I slept on the floor in my sleeping bag. I let her sleep in my bed is because she loves my bed more than anything, if i ask her. What do you want for Christmas?

"Your bed oppa! Your bed!"

I sweat drop at the memory. Don't ask me how i met her.

I changed into my Pj's and immediately saw the door flung open. Good thing i'm quick enough to put on my pants or else we'll have major issues here! She saws me shirtless! I was frozen in my spot, and so is she.

Her cheeks were flush and her head went any direction to not see my gaze. "You can put on some shirt oppa" she muttered.

I zapped back, "Sorry"

I put on my gray shirt and motioned for her to come in. Her expression then change to a cheerful expression when she saw me shuffling through the DVDs. She sat on the couch and turn on the flat screen TV.

"Oppa, can we watched Titanic?"

I laughed, we watched this movie almost every time she came over. She was that type of girl who dream of true love or first sight of love or-whatever those fairy tales is. I, on the other hand, watches action movies. Mostly Jackie Chan.

"Sohee shii-we watched this just last week already" I informed her.

She crossed her arms "But why not? You watched Iron Pants too!"

"Iron Man" i corrected her.

She rolled her eyes "Fine then."

Then she begin to have watery eyes, okay. So basically, her talent is to cry, because whenever she cried, I have to comfort her.

"Alright alright! We'll watched Titanic then" I said, looking for a DVDs that has the cover of a gigantic ship with the iceberg along with the scene where that girl went "Jack jack!" on the board while the guy is in the ocean.

Don't tell Sohee this, but i get teary eyes when i watch that too-what? A guy express emotions too. Donghae cried even harder than me.

"THANK YOU OPPA! THANK YOU!"

It's like this girl a weather, first she rain- then she sunny and then she's windy. "YAY YAY YAY!" I heard her shouted.

But then again, she never fail to bring a smile upon my face. She reminded me so much of Donghae, that for a moment. I misses him, his cheerful smiles and the way he acted like a bunny around Siwon. I wonder how they're doing now, especially Donghae hyung...

After loading the DVDs, I went on the couch and sat next to Sohee. She was so focused on the movie, she din't even notice the popcorn i made that was in her lap. I kept looking at her but not the movie while i ate the popcorn.

The romance was sweet, but Sohee is sweeter.


We watched the movie for 2 hours before it was 12:00 and went prepare to go to bed. At least i was, but Sohee wasn't.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She firmly hold her blanket and looked at me. "Oppa, can we talk?"

"Sure" I agreed.

I thought it was going to be serious. Since she never done this before to me, so i payed close attention but all she said was-

"What is so special about Donghae hyung?"

I nearly burst out laughing, at all the thing she could ask. She just have to picked Donghae, but when I noticed she was serious. I grew solemn as well, "Why you'd ask?" I questioned.

"Because i always saw you interviewing him to the public, and how both of you always email each other."

She made it sounds as if we're dating...

"-And the name sounds really special"

Donghae. Huh...

"Well he is my brother Sohee. I respected him" I said, and it's true. I respected as much as Leeteuk hyung.

She smiled "It's sounds like you have feelings for him" she spoke softly.

Feelings? Sohee, why are you asking me this? Unless...

"Sohee you like me?"

I swear, when I said that. She blinks more than 100 times, "Liking you? Of course I do! Kibum oppa!"

"R-Really?" I said, reddish my face.

"Of course I do! Who told you i hate you? Your the best oppa i ever had! We're best friend you know?"

And there it goes again, the regret and sorrowful disappointment...

"Why'd you ask?"

I shook my head "Never mind..."

It seems we're off subject now, she have heck no ideas what i'm saying. Maybe type of people like her are dense...

"Oppa i'm tired now" she yawned cutely.

I chuckled, "Alright let's go to bed"

But she din't let me get off the bed, she hold my hand and motioned for me to...sleep here...

"Wha-"

"Can you sleep here with me?"

I blink, haven't she had any ideas what i will do if i slept here? I slept once with Donghae but ONLY because I have nightmares that time. I rather object, cause unless she haves nightmares then I-

"I have nightmares sometimes."

I groan, but my stupid conscience have to stay awake up until now.

Aha! I know you wanted to-

SHUT UP! I yelled

"Sure" I smiled sweetly.

But she din't hear me since she was already asleep. I chuckled before turning off the lamp and looked at her sleepy face in the dark. I'm going to lay here a bit, and gonna go back to my stupid sleeping bag soon.