Lucks For Me!-Oh Mr Siwon!

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

It's a nice weather today I thought as i saw the sunshine and the blue skies. I usually daydream whenever I work, since where I work is surrounded by a beautiful background. Dine Dash is a great place to work, not only the tips receives from high class customer-but the scene too. The place were near a forest,which has waterfall.

I know it's sounds strange but Siwon,Donghae and I usually take a picnic there when we were kids. My parents used to work here so they usually let us go there on Friday, it was really fun. But past is past, now we're in the present.

Now I really notice that Donghae is ignoring me for real, and now I found out that Kibum had left Super Junior through the SBS news.

Oops...

Now I guess why he's ignoring me. I guess I been such an idiot. Like he said.

RRRRRRR

Oh here comes the customer.

I put on my cap and went to open the door, but only to found myself smiling again.

Siwon was standing there like a model when he's wearing a blue checkered square shirt and ripped blue jeans. This gentlemen...always has to look good doesn't he? I stepped aside and let him come in.

"You din't need to hold the door for me" he told me as soon as I let him sat at a table near the waterfall scene.

"I'm still a waitress, not a damsel in distress" I joked as I prepared all the tableware. "Orders-"

I got cut off when I saw a man comes in.

It was Gary...


"Why is he's here?" Gary spat out as soon as he saws Siwon there.

I was furious at how he treated Siwon, "Oppa, you don't need to be rude! He's my customer!"

Gary was looking at Siwon as if Siwon is a dangerous insect that must be dissect, I was worried for both of them. Siwon gave the older man a hard stare too, I was in the middle, feeling helpless.

More customers came in and I recognized the familiar voice.

"Gary shii! Stop bothering people! I told you Mong Ji is already busy! We're late for the filming!"

I let out a sigh of relief. It's Jong Kook oppa.

"It's seems like she is" I overheard Gary "Join us next time then"

Gary stomped out the restaurant, Jong Kook look at me then Siwon then to the door where Gary stomped out and he smirked.

"Alright Mong Ji, join us next time ne?"

I nodded at him. "Sure Oppa, i'll be there for 75."

He nodded too and greeted Siwon "Bye Siwon"

Siwon bowed his head in return before Jong Kook made his way. I sighed and resume my current point, "I'm sorry,what's your orders?"

"Beef noodle and green tea- Ji Hyo shii?"

I turn my head to look at him "Yeah?"

"Am i bothering you and Gary...?"

I couldn't believe it...he's blaming himself even if Gary is treating him unfairly! Din't he sees that he din't even bother to mess with Gary? I know Siwon is a thousand times stronger than Gary but he never intended to get violence!

I guess that's what I like about him...

I gave him an reassuring smile "Don't worry-"


"Ji Hyo unnie! Why din't you yell at him?" Lizzy pouted at me.

Lizzy and Hye Kyo were at my house, the three of us were getting ready for the new release of Running Man. Well me and Lizzy were, Hye Kyo unnie have to attend the press conference of Full House so she can't be there to watch. But she wanted to get us ready, so that she could listen to my 'Gary and I' drama-as i would like to call it.

"Lizzy ah- I din't get to before Jong Kook oppa came. I can't believe Siwon oppa din't defend himself or fight back!"

"We all know Gary is violence when it came to you-Ji Hyo shii. Every fans adored you guys as the Monday Couple remember?" Hye Kyo teased, "Admit it, he can be sweet for a boyfriend."

Song Hye Kyo approve of Kang Gary. Sweet? When he talk rude with my customers? Check.

Lizzy declined, "No way, i rather sees commander oppa with you-Ji Hyo unnie!"

Lizzy who rather sees me with Scary Jong Kook Commander. Rather? When he's has been called the most scariest in Running Man? Check.

I sighed "You both know I like Donghae anyway! I agreed with none of you!"


For today, all of you will be formed a team with 7 stars that has made Korea proud.

"Girl Generation?" Haha shouted.

First will be Gary & Haha team

I barely even paying attention to whats going on, thoughts of Siwon were still filling in my mind, how he-

It's a hot summer!

The music were playing as soon as the door opened to reveal Sulli shii, from (f(x)). Huh...so she will be joining with Gary.

"WOAH! SULLI SHII!"

"YOU LOOK EVEN PRETTIER THAN THE LAST TIME!"

I twitched, I met her before.

She seems happy and so is Gary, so i'm glad. But I just wish to see the two guests that will join me today!

Next is Jong Kook & Jaesuk team

The door opened again-

I want nobody, nobody but you!

Sohee from Wonder Girls-wait...

She stepped in and greeted everybody-but somehow, it looks like something had happened so she can't be here now. The audience were curious, what happen? They din't know what was happening. But I heard it was something about the US.

Sorry for the sudden, it looks like Sohee can't participate in the show today with us-according to some private business, so we'll be continuing the rest with today guests

Then two bodyguards came and went with her to board for the plane, since our location were at the airport, I figure shes going back to US. So we're back with the show now, and the next team-

Ah- The Easy Brothers team.

Kwang Soo & Sukjin team

The moment the song played- I immediately knew, let alone. WHO it is.

Push push baby! Oh push Baby! Push push baby!

"JUST LIKE SISTAH!" we all chorushed and-

Hyorin stepped out!

But she din't look happy. We all knew she was disappointed-heh.

"Eh? I'm with Kwang Soo & Sukjin oppa?" she looked completely surprised.

"Well of course!" Kwang Soo replied cheerfully.

Silent...

NOW GO TO YOUR SPOT SO WE CAN DO THE NEXT TEAM!

Hyorin just glumly made her way over to the easy brothers, next team is Lizzy. She squeal and I laughed at her childishness. "Good luck!" I called out as she made her way to the center.

"Is this going to be male guests?" Jong Kook oppa asked curiously.

Lizzy team

The music went on, and it perks my ears.

Cause I can't stop thinking bout's you girl

Super Junior? Siwon!- But-wait...what am I saying?

Leeteuk oppa & Sungmin Dongsaeng went in. I was shocked more than surprise-Super Junior are here? Guest starring? ! That's what Donghae oppa always want! I felt as if I wanted Siwon to be here for a moment-but no. It wouldn't be possible.

"AH! Sungmin oppa! Leeteuk oppa!" Lizzy yelled, "I can't believe you guys are here!" She was really happy, i'm happy for her. I know she idolizes these two a lot.

"Hey Liz!" Leeteuk greeted her cheerfully.

The three went to their perspective after a huge greeting, then this is when my heart started to pound. It's my turn, and i'm nervous who i will be with!

"Hwaiting!" Lizzy told me "I bet you'll be with two male guests today!"

I heard Gary scowled "IT SHOULDN'T BE!"

"Our Ji Hyo shouldn't be without my permission first" Jong Kook said then turned to me "Am I right?"

I got angry so I yelled at him.

"HEY YOU!"

He laughed "Just kidding! You'll do fine today-geez. Your really hot blooded"

My temper died down and I just smiled sweetly at him in return. "Sure oppa-as long as I beat you"

He smirked "Bring it on then! Ace!"

Ji Hyo team

This is it... I thought, making my way over.


Because I naughty naughty

Hey i'm Mr Simple!

Because I Naughty Naughty!

My eyes widened and I nearly die of happiness when I saw him-the one I been dreaming of all day-

"CHOI SIWON AND CHOI MINHO!" Lizzy screamed.

I felt my heart beating so fast, I don't even know what i'm saying to them. Choi Minho is my idol and Siwon is clearly my lov-

NO! NO! NO! Crossed that out! Siwon my idol too!

"I told you i'll be here with you soon"

His voice was echoing in my mind, what he had told me from that yongdam tea discussion. I don't know what i felt about him, Donghae is clearly the one I love more but yet the way Siwon treated me, made me cried suddenly.

Lizzy frowned at me "What's wrong unnie?"

I kept on crying, by now all eyes were on me. Minho was clearly confused "Ji Hyo shii-your're okay?"

"I-I'm fine..." my voice were croaked.

Jong Kook seems to get what I meant, "It's okay guys, she was just happy to team up with Siwon and Minho."he joked.

Everybody seems to be convinced so they went on with the first mission. I saw Siwon looking at me with those eyes, he din't seems to be convinced from earlier so he shot me several 'are you okay for real' looks. I replied 'i'm fine'.

Then we continuing the show on coolly.


After the episode ended, we went home. Siwon were driving me and Minho home since he's the only one who brought his car. In the end-Sulli team wins, Minho looks disappointed by that. I knew i'm the one who got us in this mistake.

"i'm sorry guys" I confessed. "I could have listen to you guys"

Siwon eyes widened, "What are you talking about?. I know I ask this question out of the blue so that's why hes so surprised.

"Minho said it's the other way-but i declined it and nearly let us down."

I heard Minho scoffed "Nonsense! It's not your fault, everybody makes mistakes. Don't take all the blame-since Siwon thought it was it too."

Siwon glanced at me "He's right"

I couldn't say anything after that, we just went to Minho house to drop him off.


"So what do you think about this episode?" I ask, starting a conversation.

He shrugged "It was fun, except..."

I look out the car window, "Except what?"

"You seems to act differently, especially at the beginning. It bothers me, why were you crying?"

Um...

"I-I can't explain..." I finished.

He seem to get that I needed privacy, so he let me off this time.


I was in the mall with Lizzy and Hye Kyo unnie, when I suddenly saw Donghae oppa with Kyuhyun dongsaeng. The two were laughing and talking to each other, I quickly pulled Lizzy and Hye Kyo over to let them sees.

"Is that?-"

"Donghae shii and Kyuhyun shii?" Lizzy questioned.

I nodded in return. Hye Kyo snapped her finger "-oh I remember! I heard about Kibum departing. So I had heard about Kyuhyun shii and Donghae shii relationship gaining." she notified. "Ji Hyo, is it okay with you?"

I shrugged "If Donghae oppa is happy with Kyuhyun...then I guess I-"

My mouth gaped open in surprise, I couldn't believe it. The moment I said i'm fine without Donghae shii, pictures of Siwon oppa appeared!

"What?" she asked me. I laughed nervously, "Never mind-"

The two gave me some strange looks before they got their attention back to the guys. Whew, good thing I pulled off this time...

Lucks are really on my sides today- and Patrick Day are coming soon.