Between Me And Her

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

 

"Siwon-we're busy right now-leave us alone"
Hearing his voice like that made me angry-like he's in control of me, and I hate that feeling.
I let go of his grasp "No it's okay Siwon-what do you want to say?"
I faced Siwon directly-trying not to look back at Kibum-who I knew were looking at me right now.
"I wanted to hand you a few papers from Skip Beat-apparently they're changing the female role right now"
He hand me the yellow packet, I took out the paper and skimmed over it carefully.
           Skip beat!~
Sho: Lee Donghae
Kyoko: Ahn Sohee
Ren: Choi Siwon
"Ahn Sohee?..." My eyes were widened-I couldn't believe it.
...
Kibum POV 
"Ahn Sohee?..."
My heart dropped-no it cant be. Not when i'm confessing to Donghae. I knew it was just acting but I just can't accept it!
I let go of his hand "I'll go now-y-you guys work it out" I trembled a little-trying to walk back to the house before my mind spins crazily.
Walking up the stairs-I made no hurry as I go in Donghae room and dug out my cell-dialing her number.
"Hey Kibum oppa-how are you doing?"
"I'm fine" I replied "Where are you?"
"Um...well i'm in a pat bing soo shop near my house"
"Sohee-are you participating in any drama?"
It was silence over the speaker for awhile. 
"They got me a role in this-taiwanese drama"
Taiwanese? It was too obvious now...
...
The next day on Skip Beat Set 
Sohee POV 
I still don't know who my cast is actually going to be. But it's been a long time since I did acting-last time was (I like it hot) movie with Kim Bum. But JYP haven't told us we'll be doing a comeback for our albums or anything so I get to participate in lots of variety shows.
Walking along the way, I finally found the main cast room and slyly walks in the cold-air conditioner room. My eyes meet around the room-to find...
"Siwon oppa?...Donghae oppa?" I said slowly, wondering what they were doing here.
"GREAT! NOW ALL OUR CAST ARE PRESENT!"
Cast?....This Skip Beat Drama?-I'm acting with....
Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa?!
I ran over to where they were standing. Both of them seems shocked to see me, so am I-I cant't believe i'm acting with Kibum oppa boyfriend!-Donghae oppa!
...
Donghae POV 
"So..."
"So-"
Oh god this is awkward.
Siwon looked at me before he speak himself "And yes Sohee you are in Skip Beat Cast now-so welcome."
We slightly shook hands before the PD director and the whole set gather around the setting for the first episode which were suppose to be in an apartment.
"OKAY!-so with two Super Junior and one Wonder Girls-this will be enough for the viewers-now ACTION!"
......................................................................................
We film it for a long time with some mistakes from Sohee here and there-but it went on smoothly before the set depart  and everybody went home.
I glumly took my bike from the bike rack and manage to get my bag slung over my shoulders before getting on the bike and went home. Siwon is dropping off Sohee-so I decided that going by bike is faster.
While riding, I suddenly saw two figures who were standing in a jammed dark alley in the neighborhood. The noise seems to be them talking. 
"If I found you with him again-your off from me"
"You honestly think I care?-I can see anyone I want to"
"Then those Mondays are ruined-thanks a lot you "
Footsteps edge closer to where I was on my bike. My instincts quickly told me that before I hide behind a brick wall.
I suddenly knows who's the figure is-Kang Gary from Running Man...
.......................................................................................
"Ji Hyo?"
I walked in the alley before I found her staring motionlessly at a wall. My hand waved in front of her. But nothing reply to me, I slowly zoned out.
She was kneeling down as she stare at the wall. Her brown damped hair were curled and silky as I saw her in an over sized white jacket.
I slowly bent down next to her and looked at her way. She seems to be the only girl I talked to and close personally. I felt bad-how did she feel when he talked like that to her? I couldn't imagine it myself if Siwon did that too...
"Your not minding what he said right?" I asked.
She sighed. "Aniyo-why should I?..."
We stay like that for awhile before she got up and walked away from me. Awkwardly, I stood up and walked beside her.
"Can I confess?" she muttered.
I blinked a little "Um sure..."
Another sigh escape from her. "I'm older than you"
"Huh?"
"They faked my birth year"
I slowly nodded. "Yeah but why are you telling me it?"
She shrugged. "So I won't have to use oppa to you"
I smiled. "I'm comfortable with noona too"
"Suree" she laughed "So how's your day?"
I bit my lip. "Just film Skip Beat with Siwon and Sohee" It feels weird when I said that.
"Woah Sohee?-are you trying to pick a fight with Kibum?"
"No it's also Siwon to pick another fight with Kibum since he's in it too"
She laughed "I highly doubt that"
We went on with more conversation as we walked-it felt as if there were nothing awkward between us right at that moment...
----------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY ON SET
Kibum POV
I walk into the set of Skip Beat as seeing everyone doing their job-some peoples wave at me-I wave back before I went over to where the director were standing.
"Ah! Kibum ah-you must be looking for Donghae"
I tried to smiled "Well sorta-I just gotta watch how he's doing"
In truth, I went here because Lee Soo Man said that the rest of Super Juniors are broadcasting for other variety shows so there's no schedule for me today. 
It wasn't before I saw Donghae came by.
"Hyung" I called him
He turned and saw me "Kibum?
"Got nothing to do today"
I saw his mouth curved to a smile.
"Oh well I don't know if you can handle today episode"
"Of course I can-" I declined "Why should I worry for you?"
He smiled sheepishly. "I don't know why i'm worry either-sorry Bummie, just acting kay?"
I didn't get to reply before he already disappeared from my view.
----------------------------------------------------
Sohee POV 
"ACTION!"
I grab Donghae hand. "Look i'm tired of playing this game okay-stop bothering me"
He swat his hand away and stared at me intensely. My heart beats so fast, his face is the most emotional I've ever seen for an actor.
But I kept my cool down and follow the flow.
"There's no explanation for me to act like this-didn't I tell you to stop seeing me!"
He leaned over fast and our lips touched, my eyes were widened as follow from the script, I could still remember how he closed his eyes naturally while my heart kept on beating-but when I looked at a far distance. There was a familiar figure presenting Kim Kibum...
I ignored it and closed my eyes and began Donghae brown hair. I've been secretly peeking at Kibum and he only nodded and he gave me a thumbs up but then left right away.
Was he mad?
----------------------------------------------------
                         RUNNING MAN SET
JI HYO POV 
"Hey Ji Hyo,"
I turned around "What do you want Kang Gary?"
He twitched and sighed at me. "About earlier, I was in a bad mood of some sort-didn't mean to call you that"
"Oppa it's okay" I reply "I forgot about it now I gotta go-"
My wrist felt being held back and I was suddenly in his arms. 
"OPPA!-" I squeaked "Let go-what are you doing!-"
At a bad timing, the rest of them appear and saw us. My eyes widened and I pull away fast.
"Yah Gary, Ji Hyo-hug whatever you want but we need to film now!" Dong Hoon laughed.
Jaesuk chuckled "Imagine if this was in the episode right now..."
The rest were just quiet-until Gary took out a small velvet box in his pocket-with him kneeling on the floor-and how all the eyes were on us as I knew exactly of whats going to happen.
"Song Ji Hyo! Will you be my wife?"
...

PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE


I couldn't believe it.
A full vacation trip with the whole Super Junior-all of us thirteenth again. And I realizes this is also first time that i'm going on a vacation with Kibum!
"Mwo? What about Skip Beat?" I asked 
Siwon shrugged. "The way we film it isn't match with the story line so the production crew is finding a different place to film."
It was silence for awhile-before he speaks up again.
"Donghae...so will you be my partner for the trip?"
I shook my head. "Sorry hyung, but already promise Kibum-maybe next time?"
I cannot tell what his eyes were showing me, he seems disappointed and looks annoyed. I pat his back with a goofy smile.
"Aw-looks like the prince not happy!"
But he only scoffed and didn't joke with me. "He is not-you know Kibum suppose to come back with all of us-why are you claiming him a lot?"
"Your're right-but i'm his favorite!"
I half expected him to laugh back and be like 'your right' but he wasn't...
"But what about us?-what if I say your're my favorite?..."
He just walk out and left me there alone.