At The Airport-Finally Seeing You

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

"You heard the news right?-Kibum back in Seoul" Hye Kyo recalled. She set the paint down as she put the bow in the dress. "I heard he's back with a girl"

I frowned. "Who?"

She shook her head "I don't know-Heechul din't told me yet."

Wow how long has it been? One moment Donghae opppa were in the airport-hugging Kibum goodbye and the next moment-they're meeting again...


"Hey Ji Hyo-you want to come with me to the airport to pick up Kibum tomorrow?" he asked.

I smiled. "He's back here in Seoul tomorrow?"

He childishly grinned back "Well he's on the plane right now. But we have to be early since I don't want him to wait"

"Aww! Your such a cute hyung!" I cooed with cause him to redden. He rolled his eyes at me "You know what can happen in a gigantic airport"

I nodded. "I know and-yea i'll come, what about Siwon?"

"Looks like someone likes my brother" he joked. I blush in embarrassment "I do not-you two look more like a couple!"

He laughed sheepishly "Me? Him? No freakin way aha..." his voice trailed off and I raise my brows. Well?...

"If I asked you-who would you chose between Kibum or Siwon?" I smirked, knowing he's not going to answer anyway. His face were beet red and he looks like a sweaty kid at a spelling bee. But though I am curious of the answer-

"None" he replied. And at that moment-the earth were unbalanced of the answer. I twitched. "Wow i'm surprised..."

"If I don't get to chose both-then i'm taking none for even." he grinned.


So tomorrow went by passed and before I know it-we're all at the airport on a cold night. It's near summer and yet I felt like big clumps of snows were being put on me. At the airport were me, donghae, leeteuk, eunhyuk, yesung, kyuhyun and hangeng. I was about to go get beverage when I accidentally saw Yoona from SNSD.

"Ji Hyo unnie!" she waved. I dropped by to see her and found her with Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun.

I blinked. "Yoona what are you doing here?"

She laughed. "Oh I guess I din't tell you SNSD are having performance in US-what brings you here?"

"Oh-well i'm at the airport to pick someone up" I smiled.

Suddenly, they're all getting attention. "Who? Gary shii?"

I shook my head. "Aniyo-Kibum who are in US, he's coming back for Donghae which were sweet"

"Awww! It's really is" Seohyun squealed.

Sunny agreed. "Wishing Sungmin can do that..."

Yoona looked at her watch. "Unnie-I have to go now, i'll talk to you later?"

I gave her a nod. "At nine tomorrow"

She nodded. "Anyeong" they all chorused. I waved in return before they left, and I decided to buy green tea and got back and gives everyone ones.

"I din't realizes I haven't drink yet" Leeteuk said-sipping his tea "Loads of sugar here".

I turned to Donghae who were looking at the window. "Want one?"

He shook his head. "No thanks-you can drink it". He sat down on the bench, I followed him suit and just look at my full can of tea. It's been 11 and they haven't arrived yet, in this case-we might as well slept at 3 or something.

"I really can't wait till I see the big engine dropped down. " he smiled "Imagine him walking down and haven't realizes i'm over here-I would wave and we would run at each other and tackle"

"Very romantic" I mumbled.

He laughed "You just don't know yet-we haven't seen each other for 9 months and I felt like we're Romeo & Juliet."

I smiled cutely. "Who's Juliet?"

"Of course-it's Kibum"

I stuck my tongue out. "More like you"

He half-glared me before continuing to look at the stars and other planes which had been set. But the announcer suddenly told something that let mine and Donghae heart burst.

"Next flight from New York-US"

Kibum from New York... we both thought before running with Leeteuk out to departure place.


On plane with Kibum and Sohee and Heechul

Kibum POV

The night were dragging us for real. We have been on the plane for more than 3 hours and were stuck with airplane foods like corn and beans, Heechul were using the headphone to hear Shinee songs and such. I can hear 'Ring Ding Dong' from out here too.

As for Sohee-well she's sleeping. She was leaning against my shoulders and her eyes were shut peacefully.

She looks cute while she sleeps I thought, wanting to her hairs but were afraid. So I just sat there and look at the stars, seeing the look on Donghae face when I get there. We'll be united...

And I would tell him my feelings-just hoping that bastard Siwon wouldn't be there.

"Hey what time is it?" Heechul asked. I got my phone out. 12:45 it read, "We'll probably be there like around 1 or something." I told him-he nodded before getting back to his music.

A lady went by and ask us if we want anything. I asked for a coke before she went to get it. I suddenly heard humming...

"Want no one no one but you..."

I smiled to myself when I realizes it was Sohee. She hum while she sleeping huh?-well I want to know what else songs is she humming to.

"Cause you aree the one..."

The lady came back with the coke. I told her thank you and open the top part apart before sipping the drink with gas and bubbles rising. Refreshing as always, these wouldn't probably explode so i'm glad.

So for whole ride, all we hear were Heechul music and Sohee humming. At least I have companion right now.

"This is your captain speaking-right now the plane would set down in current location-Seoul at 12:50 and passengers may get their suitcases ready-thank you"

Here it goes...Donghae-we're meeting again

The plane has settle down and the captain told us to get our supplies. I took my bag and small suitcase plus Sohee satchel, Heechul also have his, I looked over at Sohee and still found her sleeping.

"One of us might have to carried her." I said. Heechul tapped on her shoulders and she jerks up. Her eyes were open but I was worried if she still sleepy. "Hey are you awake?" he questioned.

She nodded.

"If not i'll carried you-" I offer but she decline.

She blush. "It's okay i'm awake" and took her satchel from my grasp and began to walk with us.


Back to Donghae and others

Donghae POV

We're meeting him again-We're meeting him again-WE'RE REALLY MEETING HIM AGAIN!

The next plane has set down and now passengers were coming out. Now I just have to look for my handsome dong seng, what?-I wasn't the only one who think the same thing.

"Handsome Bummie-handsome Kibum-my dong seng" Leeteuk murmured and began to search through the crowds. Ji Hyo were rolling her eyes at us "Man you two are crazy" We might be but she probably goes the same thing if it's Siwon.

Hangeng, Yesung, and Kyuhyun were also looking. But honestly we cannot find him, I even mistaken a 15 year old guy who looks EXACTLY like Kibum-but she's a girl. Which was weird.

While looking-I saw Kyuhyun walking away from the rest of us. It increased my curiosity, but I decided to drop it and went back to the group.


Kyuhyun POV

I went around behind the plane to check. Sure enough-I saw 3 peoples walking down to where I am, I ran there fast and saw...

KIBUM!

My heart burst "YO! KIBUM!" I waved at him and he notice. There were 2 peoples with him, a guy and a girl. I ran to them, "Kibum! We been looking for you-Donghae all the way over there!"

"We been looking too" he panted. I guess he's been out of breath, I help him up cause he dropped down. Just then, I realizes it was Heechul hyung. "Hyung-I din't notice you were there" I said.

Heechul shrugged. "I din't get to tell you guys i'm coming too"

And my attention turn to the girl. She was looking at Kibum.

"Oh Kyuhyun-you haven't met Sohee yet" Kibum said.

She waved. "Hi"

I waved back before the rest of them comes.


Donghae POV

"KIBUM! !" I shouted "BUMMIE!"

Kibum turn to saw me but he din't get to do anything because I tackled him to the ground. It took awhile before Leeteuk hyung and Ji Hyo came to pull me off of him. I was in tears when I saw him, he din't get to stand either before I nearly strangled my hug to him. Everyone went aww when he slung his arms around my shoulders and we hug.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said you would tackle him" Ji Hyo laughed. "Come on let's go back to the airport you douches"

Everyone pick their pace and we went back inside. My smile were still on my face the whole time.


Airport

Kyuhyun, Hangeng, Heechul, Yesung and Leeteuk hyung went to get some snacks. That left me, Kibum, Ji Hyo and his other friend I guess.

"Donghae hyung, I really missed you" my sweet Bummie said. "I wasn't gone for long"

I gave him a special smile in return. His appearance still look the same, his voice still had that deep edge and his killer smile can also never be change. "Of course Bummie-ah it's been 9 months already."

He nodded and look at his friend. "Donghae-I want you to meet Sohee-and Sohee this is Donghae"

I let my hand rest out "Hey Sohee-oh are you the girl from Kibum webcam last time?"

She nodded politely. "Yes Donghae shii" She also put her hand out and we shook hands, but she suddenly bent down on her knees-and her hands were covering her forehead and she started coughing. Kibum look at her-worried.

"Sohee your're okay?" he asked with concern and he also bent down next to her. Ji Hyo and I just followed suit.

"I'm fine oppa-my ankles kinda hurt from the shoes and it might be a bit from the air so i'm okay."

"You want me to carried you around for awhile?" he suggested. She din't answer yet-but he picked her up in his arms for a piggyback ride. He turn to me "Donghae hyung-can we talk later at home?"

In my mind, I want him to stay. But because of her injuries, I said "yea" and he went with her around the airport to look at stuffs. They disappeared from my view and I wish I could followed them-but Ji Hyo stopped me.

"Let's not bother the two" she said "We're going home soon anyway so let's wait here." We sat on the same bench from earlier, honestly I thought I would be tired right now and could fall asleep but my eyes were wide open.

I couldn't believe Kibum come back to visit me but he brought his girlfriend with him... I thought sadly with an obvious hurt look.


With Sohee and Kibum

Sohee POV

I buried my face in his shirt. I feel tired and my toes were hurting like fire, plus I felt the need of throwing up while on the airplane. That airplane lady gave me some gunk cereals so no wonder why my stomach is sick.

"I should have realizes you get infected by it easily"

I turn my head the other way. "I'm okay really!-Should we get back to the others?"

"Alright fine" he sighed "If you insist." And he went back to where we were.


Kibum POV

I went back to find Donghae and Ji Hyo talking like they're the happiest on the planet. Which caused me to raise my brows and set Sohee down on the bench. Are these two dating? Last time Donghae had told me they're awkward with each other and now they're talking as if they...

No Kibum!-Calm down! You can't be jealous and screw this up-remember why your're here!

"Hey we should let everyone go home now it's dark" I lied. But it is dark and Sohee is injured right now. So i'm not really lying.

At that moment, all the hyungs came back and we all agreed to go. I still want to carried Sohee but Heechul said he would do it instead. So I'm stuck with walking behind Donghae and Ji Hyo who still acted like they're still dating.

I'm releasing my feelings for tomorrow for sure...