Run Run Party!-Part 1/2

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

The next day were fulled with surprises as I made my way downstairs. I was still upset over what happen during the chat and I really tried to tell myself that Kibum probably would let me know soon-instead of hiding from me. But all my concerns disappear when I saw all the hyungs and Kyuhyun gathering around in the living room.

"Anyeong-why are you all here?" I asked them. We were all sitting on the floor-which was odd since we never have any band meeting.

Leeteuk laid out a card in front of me. "Guess what Hae?-We're invited to the Run-Run Party!"

I twitched "A Run-Run what?-"

"Run-Run Party" Eunhyuk replied "Which was to celebrate Running Man anniversary, I guess"

"No offence-but it kinda sounds stupid" Kyuhyun mumbled.

I caught him glaring at me, for someone young like him. He has some good evil aura, I swear-his aura could be sense from a 100 miles from here. I give him a few glances here and there-did he figure out about it?-that the plan was...ruined?

"Well we should go guys-since that way, we can made up an excuse to the SMTOWN that we're attending the party and doesn't have to film the mini drama" Kangin explained to all of us. "Unless you do want to-"

"NO WAY! I'M GOING TO THAT PARTY-I'M NOT READY TO DO THAT DANCE WITH SOLBI YET!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, running to his room. The rest of us were dumbfounded until Siwon stepped in the room.

"I just talk with Ji Hyo on the phone and she said that the party are gonna be tomorrow, so we better buy our outfits today" Siwon told us.

Leeteuk hyung grinned. "So it's settled-we're going to that party"


In the afternoon, Kyuhyun pulled me to go shopping with him. Maybe he haven't know yet I thought, as we strolled toward the center shopping spree. When we were at the entrance-fans had greeted us and some even told us we look like a couple. Kyuhyun smirked at me after he heard it.

We went to 'Vest Suits Men' store. I started for the racks and began to look through the gray vest while Kyuhyun were finding black suit. Going shopping doesn't take me long, I usually just picked some simple stuffs yet people will compliment me.

"Did Siwon said anything about the newspaper?" he asked as the cashier scan our stuffs. I was pretty afraid if I tell him the truth, though it would be worse if I kept it from him. So I sighed deeply "No he din't get jealous".

That struck him, "Are you sure?"

"Yea"

I chose to left out the part where Siwon pinned me against the walls.

He grunt "So that means I failed"

And he just left with his bags without looking back at me. I know he's hurt, I felt sorry though I can't do anything else than this.


I walked out of the store only to sees Siwon and Ji Hyo, shopping as I saw her smiles at him after he said something. All I could felt that time was hurt, and I din't know how I felt.

Should I follow them or go home?

Eventually, after playing rock scissor paper. Any rock would pound any scissor-so this is when I got my gut on and actually spied on their possibly 'date'. I hid around the wall and eavesdrop their conversation.

"You want me to drive you to the party?"

"If you have a limo-sir"

"Then i'll be your chauffeur-madam"

"I am not your madam!"

He laughed and she giggled as they continued on their flirting. While I-trying not to care about this, just glumly gives up and got back to the main mall center.

"Hyung"

I turn and face Kyuhyun. He's still there-carrying the shopping bags in his hand while trying not to cry as I seen him with puffy eyes.

"You saw them..." my voice faltered, I couldn't speak.

He began sniffing-clutching the bags. "I did..."

We just stood there in silence as he walked over to me and as I let him cries his sadness away, all there is were his sobbing and my soothing voice. How I wish Siwon could just give me and Kyuhyun a chance...

How am I suppose to cry on shoulder now? I asked myself with tears.


"Love is something we gained for-but sometimes lost"

That was what Kibum wrote in his journal when he was still here in Seoul. When I open the journal, all I could see is those neat cursive handwriting like Ancient writer. I smile when I read it-he was about to take it with him that day. But he told me to keep it and I did, I love seeing his writing-almost like hearing his voice.

"Hey Donghae!"

I recognized that voice anywhere..."Ji Hyo shii" I greeted.

She sat across from me with a smile, "Oppa-can we talk?". I suddenly felt angry again, from yesterday and I just don't want to see her right now. "I can't-i'm busy" I replied coldly as I walked away from her.

What-am I doing...it's not her fault that this actually happens, not like I think Siwon is gay and that he likes me or anything I thought when I reached the parking lot from the Running Man studio.

"Leaving already?"

I nodded at Hangeng. "Yeah..."

He frowned "Well what about the party-don't you want to bake the cake?"

"You and hyungs can do it. I gotta get home now. "

"Alright"

I got in the car and drove away, nothing less than my angry expression and a confused mind.


Early tomorrow, I decided not to go to the party...

I don't feel like it and it's troublesome to go if your heart and mind it's in it mental problem and you probably don't want to bother with it anyway. So I lay down on my bed and stare at the wall as Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung were flirting with each other.

"Here eeteukie!-let handsome Kangin fix your tie for you!"

"Awwww-I am so lucky to have such strong useful dongseng like my Kangin!"

I rolled my eyes and look at them in disgust. "Get a room you two..."

Leeteuk stopped laughing immediately and turned to look at me. "And what about you?-why aren't YOU in your vest Kyuhyun had picked for you?".

I felt annoyed again "Nothing, i'm not coming"

Kangin suddenly spit out all the water he had just drink and look at me as if i'm crazy. Figures...he din't know that?

"You want to work on that stupid mini drama instead of going to a party that has a frosting lemon lime cake that are even bigger than some lame fish cakes you ate everyday?"

I gritted my teeth and glare "Hey! Don't call my creamy salmon vanilla cake stupid!-What about that useless raccoon cake that you bake-"

"OKAY! Let's stop it there-shall we?" Leeteuk joked, looking worriedly gleefully at us. "So Donghae! Are you gonna come or not?"

I shook my head firmly "No..."

"Too bad it's not going to be much fun without you" he sighed "Well we better get going-"

He and Kangin grabbed their coat before saying goodbye to me and left the house. I look out the window and watched as that gray sleek mini van drove away, seeing all of them happily laughing as if they din't realized I din't come with them.

I sighed before going back to my room and enjoyed the rest of my day.