Suspicious Kibum & An Ruined Plan

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

The emails from Kibum are making me very happy each days. And I feel great that we're still in contact with each other. But Ji Hyo, Siwon and Kyuhyun are making me crazy! Those three have been messing my life WAY too much!

Ji Hyo and I are STILL awkward.

Siwon is making me falling for him HARDER.

Kyuhyun is BOTHERING me-too much about our 'pretend relationship'.

But most of all-I FREAKING WANT KIBUM TO COME BACK HERE! WHAT TOOK HIM SO LONG TO BUY AN AIRPLANE TICKET?

Okay, I sounds like a crazy person so let's go on with the story.


Kyuhyun has forces me to go shopping with him-you know. Buying gifts for him and such, so that paparazzi can see it and published it worldwide. See? Your're surprised, aren't ya? Lee Donghae is acting smart.

We were outside the chocolates stores, when I suddenly received a text message- from KIBUM! YES!

I open it and read it.

[ Fishy, let's video chat on Skype]

I type back a reply.

[ Kibum ah- can't right now. Probably maybe fifteen minutes later?]

The response came back after two minutes.

[ Sure]

I closed my phone before Kyuhyun saw me.

"Who was that?" he questioned.

I shrugged "Kibum"

His voice faltered "Oh..."


I'm finally at home, being able to chat with Kibum right now. But at the same time, Siwon is reading his bible, so he probably could hear our conversation clearly. I logged in my Skype account and immediately saw Kibum name popped up online.

I sent him the video chat request, before it made some sort of music and that long time face appear on the screen, oh how I miss him dearly!

"Annyeong haseyo, Donghae hyung"

I smiled big and nearly felt to cried. "Kibum shii! WHERE YOUR PLANE TICKET!" I shouted dramatically, "Where!"

He laughed "Sorry no-i'm not Kibum, it's Kim Bum"

I smirked, "Oh well, I guess I gotta hang up and called the REAL Kibummie then-"

"OKAY! Okay! I give up-Hi Donghae!" he greeted.

I sighed happily "Ah- it's been a long time- hasn't it? So how are you in the US?". After i said that, he laughed awkwardly. I just frowned at him, "What? You seems nervous...did something happen?"

"No of course not!"

I twitched. "Then why is those beeping machines at the hospital is at your house?"

"Oh well because one of my friend is injured!-Yea she injured!"

I nodded slowly "Well is she okay?"

"Yes, she's fine. I'm suppose to take care of her now-right friend? Yeah! She says yeah."

Siwon got up from his chair and join our chat. "Hey Kibum-where are you?" he called, and I raised my brows. What the heck is going on?

"Oh hyung, i'm taking care of my friend!"

Then we heard a girl voice in the background. "HEY OPPA! I BOUGHT SOME MILK FOR YOU! THE HOSPITAL FOODS OVER HERE ARE REALLY FRESH SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING A STOMACH ACHE!"

Oppa what? Hospital?

"Kibum, I thought your at your house! Why are you at the hospital?"

Then the girl was in the camera, I could see her face fully. She looks familiar, it's like I met her before-but I don't know where-

"Oppa? Is that Donghae oppa? !" she questioned.

I heard Kibum talking quietly to her. I frowned, who is she? Is this Kibum injured friend? If she is, then why is she jumping and so active?. I was completely clueless, but Siwon looks like he knew what's going on.

"Hey Sohee, is that you?"

She look at the camera again. "Oh Siwon oppa!- I-I din't know you are here"

"You left early for Running Man episode 75- din't you?"

I could see the nervousness in hers and Kibum eyes. I was more mad than ever, what's going on? Kibum is hiding something!

"Sorry Siwon and Donghae- we have to go now, the doctor said I- I mean! Sohee prescription for medicine is here!"

Her head bobbed up and down in agreement "Nice meeting you guys!"

And then their camera turn off.

I grunt and went to call them again- but found Kibum name offline. I hit myself in the head "DANG IT!-SIWON YOU KNOW HER?"

He shrugged "She was in Running Man with me on that day-but she have to go back to the US, so I don't know what happen..."

Something is really fishy now...and I intend to find out about this.


On Sunday, I went to grabbed the newspaper. Only to found the shocking news Kyuhyun has hoped for.

Donghae and Kyuhyun! The newest best Super Junior couple has been found outside the chocolates stores, they truly look like a couple while Donghae is selecting gifts for Kyuhyun-is this love? Or is it friendship?

Read more at kpopnews. com

I sighed to myself, some younger brothers are just so troublesome.

I went in the kitchen to find Siwon at the table, sipping his coffee while reading the same article. I grabbed some chocopies and join him at the table, his hand was clutching the newspapers. He's angry...so does that means the jealousy works?

"Oh, Kyuhyun and I were shopping that day." I informed, "He wanted some chocolates so I bought him some."

Siwon nodded, "I see"

He put down the newspapers and look at me. I squirmed in my seat and tried not to gulp while eating the pies.

"Maybe we could do that sometimes too"

I twitched, his voice was so husky and deep, it sent chills down my spine and internal organs.

"Do that with Kyuhyun" I suggested, trying not to gaze at him.

Siwon scoffed, "I don't need to, I only like doing it with you."

Okay...so big trouble. He's not caring about Kyuhyun-he's not jealous because of Kyuhyun-the jealousy is ruined and now me and him were in a room...alone. And he's using seduction voice on me. So practically, I was the one who he was jealous with.

KILL ME NOW!