Meet Heechul-Let The Truth Spills!

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

"Action!"

Heechul positioned himself in front of the camera, and they started filming. "Wow look! This energy plus drink is amazing!". He took a sip and nearly gagged himself, but to regained back with a cheerful smiles. "Buy one today!"

"AND CUT!-"

He started choking, the crewmen surrounded him and asked the actor if he was okay. He replied back with a "Get me some water"

"How in the world do these drinks makes profits anyway?" he complained to the producer. But the older man din't answer his question, instead-told him to get ready for tomorrow CF.

"Aish-what a life for me"


Heechul POV

I went to the hospital to check up on Kibum. But these annoying nurses wouldn't let me, I couldn't even understand what English were they speaking. "Sir, we do not recommended visitors at this hours. It's more stationary for the doctors to check up on all the patients".

Kim Heechul doesn't wait. Kim Heechul doesn't care what you says. He need to visit his dongsaeng and he gets what he wants.

I scoffed. "You could have said 'it's close sir' instead of recemended or steationary-" I mocked and they quickly pulled me out of the hospital. "HOW COULD YOU PEOPLES DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!-NO WONDER WHY THEY DON'T LISTEN TO KOREAN!"

The guard haven't heard me. But they closed the door on me.

Tch. Whatever.

I turn around to walk away but to find someone familiar. I smirked as she approached closer to me, then out of nowhere...I decided to scare her so I hid around the bush and waited for the right moment-

"BOO!"

She jumped from heart attack and tried to regain herself. I burst out laughing as I rolled around on the ground, bursting with tears in my eyes. Then she hold me up and got me one of the biggest slaps I ever got from a girl, beside my mother.

"Not funny oppa! YOU gave ME a scare!"

I stopped laughing and grew solemn, "Your're here to check up on Kibum aren't you?"

She sighed, "Of course I am, I have to know what happen to him." She sat on the bench and I joined her, and we just sat there silently.

I wonder how's Kibum doing, and I wonder how he met her. They really have one of those auras whenever I saw them together-that actor/actress atmosphere, just somehow made people thinks they're dating.

Though, they're not. I told myself.

She jumped up suddenly when she spotted Kibum coming towards our way. I'm still blanked even if he gave me a direct glare, what?-is this-oh NOW I get it. But where did he comes from anyway?-why is he suddenly outside...

"Kibum-what happen?" She immediately got up without looking back at me, I slowly stood up to the sides as the two were in their conversation. There some sort of that nudge feeling in my stomach, telling me I should leave.

He seems to get lost-cause, I caught him staring-"Well the doctor told me I seems to be fine with my condition so he's letting me going home. But I still have to take the inhaler daily."

"Oppa-your're fine?"

I just watched as he slugged his arm over her shoulder. I felt sick, they're hugging in front of me-but why am I?-I barely even know this girl and I would never just let anyone in between me and Kibum relationship.

"I am-" then he turned to me "Heechul hyung-aren't you suppose to be filming your CF?".

I smirked and just shook my head at him, "No bummie, I wouldn't let any CF get in the way of our brother relationship-I wouldn't want to even if its a 1,000,000 CF in totals. Just checking you up-like a hyung."

His expression showed curiosity and eagerness, and I couldn't help but fall for those bright smiles. I been close to him, and i'm the only ones who knows about his secret feelings for Donghae-but it doesn't look like he's over Donghae yet even if Sohee is with him.

He's afraid-he's mad because he couldn't fall for a girl.

"Have you told Donghae?" I questioned, back to the topic "About your sickness?"

Right then, I saw confusion and yearning inside his eyes. He clenched his fists and look down at the ground. "I...-I din't"

"He will found out soon if you don't" I stated "He seems to be getting along well with Siwon from what I heard"

Smirking, I found him grunting. Jealous? About love or brother?.

"I don't need to hear-he deserved it anyway"

"Aren't you mad?"

No answer...

I silently retreated back, not saying another word to him.


"Hyung" Kibum called me. We were strolling towards the cafe early in the morning, suggested by me. Since I want to have a few coffee before arriving for the CF, regardless, I have another thing in mind.

"Yeah?" I answered casually, not really caring.

He stopped suddenly and I did too. We're staring at each other-I could tell what he's thinking, something about Sohee. Both of us knew that, though I let him go on first. He rubbed his head, still keeping his gaze on me.

"Is this about Sohee?-"

I smirked and turned to pet his head before started for the cafe. "Yea but apparently-it's not the only subject either"

I heard him scoffed "Then what else?"

"Donghae" I replied "We'll be telling the truth to Donghae"