Hiding From You-I Need You Here!

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

 

I was pumped up, excited to be in the competition with the Running Man cast. Until...I received a shocking call, from the US. I frowned though, the Wonder Girls had already said that it's okay for me to go back to Seoul for the Running Man release. So why did they suddenly called?

I flung my phone open and my heart nearly burst. It was from Kibum...

I called him back, the signal went on. A few seconds later, I heard his voice, not normal like before, his voice was...

Croaked...

"Sohee-"

I shook my head furiously, what am I thinking? Why would I think that Kibum is in trouble? Am I really that protective?

"Y-Yes?" I replied.

I heard him cough, "Are you filming now?". I sighed deeply before firmly answer "No...not yet-your're okay oppa? You sound sick..."

"It's nothing...i'm just in the hospital"

My eyes widened "YOUR WHAT?"


As a result, I canceled the show request and made my way back to the US. I couldn't stand being in Seoul without knowing if Kibum is okay or not, what happen to him that I did not know? Is this because he overworked himself?

I attended the flight and sighed deeply to myself. I never noticed anything strange that he did-how could I when he keeps on smiling?

A guy went on the plane and took a seat next to me-I seated myself closer to the window so that he could have some rooms. But he turned to look at me and smirked, I squirmed in my seat when I meet his gaze.

"I know you-you're Sohee from Wonder Girls right?" he asked me, I nodded and he just chuckled.

"You dance very good-"

I nodded again. "Thanks"

Then he looked at me again, and the next statement just completely stunned me.

"You don't really talk much too"

I twitched and felt a lump in my throat. "I-I guess" my voice faltered by his comments...

He just laughed in return. "Alright i'm just playing! You really look like as if you were about to cry-"

I frowned "Maybe I am."

"Sorry" he said. "I'm Heechul by the way-"


That was my experience on the plane, currently, i'm at the signing desk and waited to go in the room. I was nervous, and wonder what was wrong with him? I waited for about 5 minutes before the lady said I can go in now.

I open the door and found myself crying, he was on the hospital bed with an inhaler. And I found his arm injured too. His eyes were closed, maybe he was sleeping. "Kibum oppa?" I whispered, going to the hospital bed and sat on the stool, "You hear me?"

He opened his eyes slowly and saw me. "Sohee? Your done with the show?"

I shook my head. "No oppa- I cut early so i could see you"

He frowned "Why?"

"Because-" I said "I'm worried"

I couldn't tell if his expressions is angry or worried, but whether as that-he did not look happy as before.


-Recap Kibum pov-

I was in my room, practicing my lines when i suddenly felt I was suffocating. The pain was mired and I felt like can't breath. I gasped, trying to grasp for air as I reach towards the shelves to pull out some pills. But my hand hit the sides of the shelves and I stumbled backward. I look at my hand to see it slices tiny drop of blood.

I reach for my phone, dialing it with the other hand.

"911, what's your emergency?"

I took some breath and calmed myself down. "I'm at Grand Spring neighborhood"

"Alright we'll be there quickly"

They hung up and I lay there on the carpet floor. I breath in and out-my mind can't focus and for a moment. My state of mind, i'm suddenly at a room with white endless walls. Memories of my life suddenly came to view, from the moment I was born. To when I first perform on stage, my first debut, my first acting career. First time I met Donghae and the members and Sohee-

That's all I saw before they arrived and take me to the hospital.


I was angry, Sohee has to left behind things like that for a small tiny matters like me. I'm supposed to be the one doing that, not her. I felt weaken-i'm the one who supposed to care for the girl, not the other way around. I truly din't like what she did.

No one had ever done this for me...

"K-Kibum?..."


Sohee POV

"K-Kibum?..." I stammered. Is he mad?

He hold my hand and pulled me closer towards him-I flinched slightly by his sudden outburst. His hand caressing my hairs, I gulped and tried to squirmed out. Again, I felt weaken and tried my best not to ogle.

"Next time-Don't do that again."

I blinked in confusion "H-Huh?"

"Don't just risk stuffs for me. I don't want you to do that."

I smiled sadly. "I was just worried"

He cut me off "-Still, don't do that."

The door suddenly opened, and I saw that same guy from the airport!. Kibum quickly let go of me-the guy was frowning at us, then he suddenly remembered me.

"Sohee shii! We met again!"


I blinked. "Heenim?" I can't remember.

"Heechul" he corrected.

I kept my head low. "Sorry" I mumbled. But the guy just laughed, Kibum nearly looked shocked though-he knew this guy or something?

"Heechul hyung-why are you here?"

Heechul shrugged. "Ah- I just have to be transported to America for the new CF. Until I met Sohee shii on the plane-you two knows each other?"

Kibum nodded. "Yeah- I din't know you met her."

I was standing there as the two exchange talks to each other. Turns out-that Heechul guy is part of Super Junior, how can I not know when Kibum in Super Junior? And it looks likes they're very close, Heechul had told me Kibum suffered concussion, asthma.

"If you ever stay home with him-tell him don't take pills. He would have trouble sleeping"

I nodded. "Got it"

Heechul turned to me. "You want to buy a few snacks?-I just saw some in the cafeteria."

"Sure" I answered.

Me and Heechul went out after Heechul told Kibum to rest, we walked around until we find the cafeteria. I sat down at one of the tables, and Heechul pulled out some moneys. Is he going to pay for two of us? I better stopped him.

"Heechul shii-let me pay"

He smirked "Just let me-my treat?"

Before I could replied, he went to buy the goods. I blushed though, I feel flatter, some guys like him would never do that for me.


He return after awhile, he bought us three strawberry milks. Some sugar cookies, and Lucky Charm cereals in cups. I smiled before reaching for a sugar cookie-for someone like him. He picked some good sweets.

"Thanks!" I thanked him.

He pushed the cereal cup closer, "Eat it all."

I frowned "Why did you buy it?-"

He smirked "Cause I know your going to eat it"

"Who told you I will?"

"You do"

"No i din't"

"Looking at someone like you-I know you do"

I pouted and grabbed the spoon, before eating it. "I'm letting you off this time-smart one!"

He chuckled. "Right"


We return to Kibum room after eating-Heechul is a nice person though. He bought Kibum another cereals cup. And the extra strawberry milk was actually for Kibum. At least, he's not much of a jerk-except to me...he is.

We saw Kibum on his laptop-maybe he's chatting with someone. I glanced at Heechul before preparing my voice. "HEY OPPA! I BOUGHT SOME MILK FOR YOU! THE HOSPITAL FOODS OVER HERE ARE REALLY FRESH SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING A STOMACH ACHE!"

He winced slightly, Heechul smirked before leaving the room.

"Kibum, I thought your at your house! Why are you at the hospital?"

I went to the camera to see two guys, one is taller than the other. But my eyes laid on the younger ones, i'm guessing HE must be Donghae.

"Oppa? Is that Donghae oppa? !"

Kibum leaned in to me and we suddenly have a silent conversation.

"Don't tell them I have asthma and concussion."

"What! Why? They're your friends!"

"I don't want them to worried about me."

"Oppa...just because your hiding doesn't means that it will never be found out."

"I know that for a fact. But they all have troubles in their life and I don't need them to worried more."

"I guess..."

He smiled sadly, "There no need for anyone to worried about me"

But...I do...

My heart just sank when I heard his words, he really cared for them. Though they were all separate from him-he still wishes them the best. For a moment, I thought...maybe it wasn't his choice the fact that he have to left. I felt like he wasn't leaving because of acting, I felt like he left because the SM Entertainment forced him to...

Someday...I wish I could be like him.

"Hey Sohee, is that you?"

The older guy said-wait a minute...HE'S SIWON!

I blinked rapidly. "Oh Siwon oppa!- I-I din't know you are here"

Kibum glanced at me suspiciously.

"You left early for Running Man episode 75- din't you?"

Oh wait he was there that time! I completely forgot!

We looked at each other frantically-they're going to figure out! Right at that moment, the doctor came in and handed Kibum prescription!

We better close this before things started to get fishy!

"Sorry Siwon and Donghae- we have to go now, the doctor said I- I mean! Sohee prescription for medicine is here!"

I nodded awkwardly "Ah-Nice meeting you guys!"

We closed up the chat immediately, I sighed. That was a close call, the doctor said they have to check-up Kibum so I have to leave the room.

"I'll be back soon oppa-"

He nodded "Don't risk yourself...again"

I smiled. "No worries, I won't"