Don't Leave Me Kibum!

Leaving My Heart (Kihae Sihae)

Donghae watches as his brother (member) Siwon snuggled up with Kyuhyun. He doesn't get why but he felt a pang of jealousy. Just looking at them hugging. His best bud,Kibum who was seating next to him. Announces that he'll be departing from the group for his acting career. Hearing this,made Donghae throat tightened as his best friend announces it.

"The director ask me if i want to participate for it. But i felt that i knew i did the right thing if i left for acting. There just too much pressure,i hope all you hyungs can accept that. I'll miss you guys."

Eunhyuk was the first to cry. "But Kibum-"

"You have to accept the fact that hes more fitting for acting Hyuk," Leeteuk explained. "Just let him do of what he feels what right. That's all it is."

Kanging scoffed "But couldn't he help acted for a movie anytime while still being a member here?"

"Its too much work for him hyung." Heechul argued.

"That causes too much stress for a person!" Leeteuk declared.

Kibum sighed "I'm just asking guys!"

Suddenly,everyone burst into argument.

...

Seeing all the hyungs fighting causes Ryewook and Eunhyuk (who cries the easiest) to have tears in their eyes before they knew it. "But i thought we're brothers, i thought i know you!" Eunhyuk sniffed. "It doesn't mean we should be apart from each other. We still could communicate-"

The members haven't notice it but a droplet tiny tears had fallen from...

Donghae...

The room gone quiet as he sniffed and wipe his tears away. But it suddenly formed into a huge pool of tears. He keep on sniffing as his eyes got watery and red. Seeing their fight and glancing over at Kibum. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I thought we're close Kibum... We do everything with each other,AND NOW YOUR'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE! NOT CARING HOW I FELT?" he yelled.

They all looked at Donghae in surprised as they waited for Kibum to respond.

And as expected...

He cried too...


BANG!

He stomped out the room,hitting the door with a loud bang. Siwon watched as he shot Kibum a last glance before rushing out the door with tears in his eyes. Everyone saw the hurt look,they immediately regret of what they just argued before.

Siwon,he felt sorry for his brother so he went out too. "Excuse me"

He close the door and ran out after Donghae.

...

"DONGHAE!"

He shouted out his names. But Donghae din't care who's following him. Siwon eventually caught up to him and grab him by the hand.

"Why..-why did you run?"

He gulped and started sniffing again. He din't have to know who it was. He knew it was Siwon who ran after him.

"I-I don't know..."

He heard his brother sighed and rested on the sidewalk. He face Siwon and notice that the prince has not understood why he do this. He sat down beside Siwon,still got tears in his eyes. He swallow the lump in his throat and cries silently again.

"Don't cry"

Siwon reaches his arm out to Donghae shoulders and give him a light hug. It makes Donghae cried even harder.

"Kibum is my only close friend...yet now he left. I don't know what i could do without him. On top of that,my dad.."

The prince nodded. He knew Donghae has a rough childhood. His dad left him and both haven't seen each other in six years. Yet whenever he sees Donghae,the guy always had a grin smile on his face. He always look happy.

"I miss...him. I din't mean to yell at Kibum. But too much..too much is on my life now...I don't know how to dealt with..."

Siwon looked at him with saddest look he ever given to someone. He hugged Donghae with sincere as Donghae cries on his shoulders. They stayed in this position until Donghae could stopped. Siwon din't mind,he know hes always has to be there with the member he loves most.

"Don't worry Donghae..i'm still here for you"


Kibum wipe a tears away as he packed his stuffs in the dorm. After being yelled at by Donghae,he felt as if he had just hurt someone...no other than his best friend. It hurt him,that he have to leave Super Junior,leaving all of his dearest brothers behind. Especially Donghae...he knew he did the right thing,but it hurt him. A lot.

Hangeng,who shared the dorm with him. Had saw him crying so he reached for a tissue and gave it to him. Kibum silently wipe his tears away and sniffed. He hated crying,worse...whenever he cried. Donghae would comfort him and give him a hug,not anymore...

"Your're okay?" his hyung asked. "Donghae seems pretty tough on you."

Kibum sighed "I don't know...i hope i chose the right thing hyung."

Hangeng nodded at him,his hand on Kibum shoulders. "Of course you do."


At the airport

The members watched with a pain in their chest as they saw Kibum pulling his suitcase up to the plane. By then,he were to be transported to Japan as for his new next movie. This causes their albums to be delay for next year.

Everyone gather around,giving him hugs and farewell but most importantly...lucks.

"Good luck for the movie" Siwon said.

The younger boy nodded, "Thanks"

He glance around all the members and notice only Donghae wasn't here. Yet this is the last time,there no other than much pain he felt like now. Like his heart had been broke in half,the most important friend in his life is not here and this would be the last time they saw each other.

Sighing,he pulled his suitcase further away from them and was about to attend the flight when a voice had called his name out from the long distance.

"KIBUM!"

Puzzled,everyone turned to find Donghae rushing through the crowds filled with fans. He eventually caught up to him and give him one of the biggest hug he ever gave to anyone. Surprised,Kibum widened his eyes and nearly cry.

"Sorry for yelling...but i'll miss you"

That's when the tears ran down and he felt the urge of bringing Donghae closer for the hug. Donghae din't stopped him either,and he had a tear strolled down his cheeks too. The scene just made all the members cry and touched by the affection between the best friends. Even Siwon smiled at them.

"I'll promise i'll write you letters and email-even though i knew you'll be busy." he told him.

Kibum smiled "I'll replied to every one of the letters even if i'm busy."

Standing there,paparazzi were flashing pictures at the scene with brightness in their eyes. They knew they're going to get lots of money if they published this articles. But neither of the members cared.

Donghae give Kibum a quick but sincere goodbye hug before Kibum finally have to go. By now,all the Super Junior members are crying tears.

Because of losing of one of the most special member in the band...


In the morning

Donghae woke up in a dorm with no Kibum on his own bed,sleeping next to him. Sighing,he sat up and went towards the bathroom to do his routine, then picked a suit with black ties and black shoes.

Around noon,all the members had woken up and had all agreed to go to Dine Dash for breakfast. They got in their limousine and set off.


Ji Hyo,who had been taking orders for the two wealthy couples,had seen the Super Junior members outside the diner window and immediately,millions of paparazzi and fans surrounded them. Then the bodyguard came and shoo them away.

She rush to the glass window and held the door for every one of them to come in. Greeting them with a bright smile.

"Hey guys"

They response back to her with a 'hey' before she led them to one of the reservation room that the manager had ordered earlier. All sat down with a menu as she came to each of them for their beverage. Then its Donghae turn...

"Can i order your drink?"

He din't replied back,instead. He just kept his head low to the menu,barely recognizes she was here.

She coughed "Uh-what would you like?"

Silence...

Giving up,Leeteuk decided to speak up for . "Sorry Mong-Ji,Kibum just left last night so our Donghae were depressed about it. But i guess a few ice tea would calm him down,you can get him jasmine tea." She widened her eyes in surprised "O-Oh i'm sorry! Um...so i'll just go get all of your orders". She hurriedly scurries towards the kitchen and tell the chefs of what they were suppose to cook. She sighed and wonder what had made Donghae so upset...


Donghae nearly felt his tears fallen again,after only a few hours-but yet he missed his friend already,he and Kibum would usually sit at another table and hang out on their own since he knows Kibum is plain quiet. But now...he felt lonely,what could he do to stopped this abandoning feeling? How could he forget about it and move on? His bond with Kibum were even extra special more than the other members.

Can't hold it in anymore. He silently got up and left the restaurant with no reluctant.


He was in the limo,resting when he saw Siwon came by and flung the door opened so that they could sit with each other. It was only them since the driver has already attended to another business. Donghae blinked at his hyung.

"I thought your're there with them." he said quietly.

The gentleman chuckled, "How could i be in there when your're all alone here with no Kibum?"he said. "This has been the second time you ran off again."

"-And the second time for you to ran out after me" Donghae teased.

Siwon smirked "Why you don't want me here?"

Donghae felt himself flushed,"O-Of course i do."

The prince chuckled again and face his brother. "It looks like how you treated Ji Hyo there were making her hurt by your action."

Donghae frowned "What did i do?"

"You din't replied to her when she asks you for your beverage-remember?"Siwon reminded him.

"Oh..." his voice faltered.

The prince sighed "I understand that you miss him...but Ji Hyo looks like's she really like you." he said.

"I know...but..."

Siwon frowned at his younger brother "-but what?"

"I'm in love with someone else..."

The prince puzzled,with someone else? "You mean Jessica?"

"No not her..."

He scratched his head "Uh..."

Donghae sighed "Do i need to tell you?"

"It's okay if you don't want to"

He slumped back. "Okay..."

At least i din't have to tell him it's him...