Temptation

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fragile princess was gone and all that Yongsun could see in front of her was a very seductive and physically strong woman.

The brown-haired one ripped the agent's shirt off and her with the right mix of violence and smoothness.

At that moment, the brunette couldn't care less about her job.

All that Yongsun wanted was Byul-Yi on that farm.

The younger woman got on her knees and started pulling down the FBI agent's pants.

_____ I don't think this is the best place for this. Your reputation will be ruined if someone sees us._____ The brunette suddenly heard herself saying.

Laughing, the ambassador's daughter commented:

_____ This is quite adorable for someone who just accused me of being a criminal.

_____ Totally unrelated.

_____ I think you're just protecting your own . But I don't mind. Let's get a room._____ The princess got back on her feet and the agent's lips before walking toward the main facility.

Shaking her head, Yongsun questioned herself and tried to convince her inner voice that she was just playing that game to unmask the girl.

As they were about to enter the house, the security guards who worked for the senator looked at the duo with a puzzled expression, since they were not only filled with paint but also their clothes were ripped and their hair were messy.

Faking a smile, the agent shrugged and said:

_____ I guess the princess and I are way too competitive.

_____ I'm afraid so._____ Byul-YI changed her facial expression completely and acted all embarrassed.

The men smiled back and stood outside while the women got into the place.

 _____ ! You're either a great actress or a psychopath._____ The older one mumbled.

_____ Or maybe both. But you're not so different, Yongsun-ah._____ The brown-haired one murmured.

Slightly bothered by that comment, the older woman followed the princess into the bedroom.

The 31-year-old tried to undress the princess but the younger one slapped her hand.

_____ I can do it.

_____ You're so weird...

_____ I told you I have self-esteem issues. Please shut the curtain.

Rolling her eyes, the stunning brunette walked to the window.

______ Somehow I don't believe you.

______ But you're still doing it. I guess you have a weak spot for me, Yong._____ Byul-YI winked.

Exhaling, the agent closed the window, pulled the curtains, and started taking off her clothes.

_____ Who knows? Maybe I do.

The 26-year-old whimpered a little bit and cursed.

_____ I hate you for making me play that thing. My whole body aches now.

_____ Let me make up for it._____ Yongsun followed the girl's silhouette and kissed her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter