Into the trap

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The FBI agent was excited about the mission she received from the Chinese mafia.

Somehow, it was thrilling to work with the enemy and she hadn't gotten real action in the Bureau for months.

Meanwhile, the brunette was determined to turn the ambassador's daughter into an independent and strong woman at any cost and their jiu-jitsu classes occupied 3 days of the princess' week.

The rich girl's mood had turned sour after their second day at practice and Yongsun pushed Byul-YI's buttons by asking if she was going to cry.

That was more than enough to set fire in the brown-haired one's eyes and she suggested that they practiced whenever her father was out of the embassy to avoid that he canceled their classes.

Yongsun was planning to invest her following Friday night in the target given by the mafia boss. However, Byul-YI called and commented that her father was at a business dinner.

The 31-year-old found no good excuse to get rid of the princess and returned to the embassy.

The duo was left alone in the room and the brunette saw the determination in the skinny girl's face.

They had been wearing the proper uniform for the last three classes. However, the 26-year-old still looked fragile in the agent's opinion.

Byul-YI succeeded in defending herself for the first time. Yet, Yongsun sensed the younger woman was still holding something back. So she decided to fight more intensely.

They practice for over an hour and the dark-haired one started hitting the princess for real.

On the third time she knocked the younger one on the floor, Byul-YI choked her and Yongsun slowly leaned her upper body until their faces got 2 inches apart.

The agent could feel the princess' tension and got surprised when the brown-haired one pulled her by the collar and kissed her.

Yongsun never mixed pleasure with business but she was really attracted to that person despite the constant alert sensation that Byul-YI was hiding something.

The brunette caressed the younger one's body and the ambassador's daughter wrapped her legs around the agent's hips.

______ Don't tempt me like that, Byul-YI. I'm not the strongest soldier._____ The 31-year-old murmured between kisses.

 ______ Make love to me._____ The brown-haired one sounded delicate yet extremely aroused.

______ How? There are people everywhere.

______ Not as many when my father is out. And you are my bodyguard. No one will question your presence in my room.  Let's go now. I need you.______ Byul-YI pushed her gently and stood up.

Although her mind kept screaming that she should decline that suggestion, Yongsun's whole body was bewitched by the beautiful and delicate princess.

The agent followed the 26-year-old with apparent calm but her heart was racing like a pure-blood stallion.

The ambassador's daughter locked the door as soon as they entered her room and the brunette pulled her for another kiss.

Yongsun took off Byul-YI's belt and the jiu-jitsu uniform exposed the princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter