Getting into the enemy's territory

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The FBI agent was feeling restless after spending two days with the princess.

Yongsun wasn't used to that type of life and watching the younger woman being so submissive to her father and doing so many shallow activities was driving her crazy.

The brunette couldn't stop thinking of her important case and she decided to do something about it.

After leaving the ambassador's daughter at a beauty institute, the agent declared that she would drop at the bank. However, the gorgeous woman went to her second and secret address and changed her clothes, put on some strong makeup, and covered her dark hair with a pink wig that looked extremely natural.

Soon after, Yongsun got to Chinatown and pretended to be there as one of the millions of tourists.

Knowing exactly where to go, the female entered a green door and was welcomed by several judging eyes.

The bar was filled with Asian males of all ages and just a couple of females.

The 31-year-old woman asked for a beer and the bartender whispered very close to her face:

______ Someone like you shouldn't be here. Are you looking for trouble?

Smiling, the pink-haired one replied:

______ I may be. Do you know where I can find a job that pays well?

______ There's nothing you can do around here that will grant you good money. At least not legally._____ The tall guy started preparing a drink.

_____So? I don't care about technicalities. _____ She smirked.

_____ What's your name, girl?

_____ Solar._____ Yongsun lied without hesitation.

______ What are you good at?

______ Everything.

______ This is a very dangerous allegation. Are you ready to prove yourself?_____ The bartender smiled.

_____ I don't see a problem._____ The gorgeous woman responded with confidence.

Yongsun had the impression that the man was receiving instructions because he slightly touched his left ear and made a pause before saying:

______ Follow that corridor and get into the last door on the right.

______ I'm not gonna get killed. Am I?

______ I don't know. But you said you're good at everything. So...______ The tall guy shrugged.

______ Okay. Thanks anyway.______ The FBI agent responded sarcastically and did what he said without hesitatíon.

2 strong guys were waiting for her and they attacked the minute she entered the dark room.

Yongsun fought them with some difficulty at first but calmed down and controlled the situation.

Once the duo was knocked out, the lights got on and the FBI agent saw an Asian male in his 60s enter by a secret passage and be followed by 2 young guys.

The old man had his face covered by a mask. Except for his eyes.

He said something that the woman couldn't distinguish if it was Mandarin, Cantonese, or one of the less common dialects.

The shortest guy translated:

_____ To be part of our family, we need to prove ourselves and our loyalty to the group. Are you willing to do anything? Do you have what it takes?

______ Absolutely.______ She lifted the chin with defiance.

The older man spoke again and his assistant translated:

______ Then shoot one of them.

Yongsun understood that the man was talking about the guys lying on the floor.

Shrugging, she pointed out:

_____ I carry no gun.

The second guy grabbed a weapon from his waist and handed it to the pink-haired one, which she accepted without hesitation.

Wasting no time, Yongsun shot both men on the floor and asked:

_____ Good enough?

The elder whispered in his assistant's ear and the younger one translated again:

_____ Come back on Saturday evening. At 9 pm. Your test has just begun.

______ Okay. See you._____ The agent turned her back and left the room.

Yongsun knew she hadn't killed any of those men. So she wasn't feeling too troubled by shooting them.

Nonetheless, the whole situation was concerning because those people had no limit and she might have to cross many lines to get what she wanted.

While heading back to her secret apartment, the agent wondered if the elder she met was the famous new mafia leader, which she highly doubted.

Meanwhile, the trio she left behind was having a brief talk.

______ Shouldn't we kill her?_____ One of the young ones asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter