Boom

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The former agent was trying to deal with her anxiety.

She knew that the ambassador's daughter was being transferred at that exact moment.

Looking through the third-floor window, the brunette could see the skinny woman being pushed to the prison bus.

Things seemed peaceful on the patio. So Yongsun wondered who and how things would change the mood and start a rebellion.

Her question took only five minutes to get an answer.

Two inmates attacked a guard and then, several others started fighting among themselves.

A loud bell rang repeatedly and the main doors were locked.

Prisoners inside the building joined the madness and broke objects inside their cells.

The prison employees panicked because they had never faced a situation like that.

Some tried to run away but were attacked by the most violent prisoners and kept under their control.

Yongsun sneaked to the first floor while trying to find a way to escape when she was hit by a huge white supremacist.

Although the former agent was able to avoid being stabbed, she felt a strong punch and fell.

The female leaned closer and murmured:

______ You gotta get hurt to be taken to the hospital.

Widening her eyes, the dark-haired one understood the message and let her guard down.

The inmate stabbed her near her ribs and Yongsun was able to reflect on how talented the stranger was to avoid any major organ.

Bleeding profusely and struggling to breathe, the former agent pressed her wound and let her body slide to the floor.

Another woman came out of nowhere and dragged her to the infirmary.

A doctor checked her stab and exclaimed:

______ We gotta transfer this one. It's a serious injury. And it must be now. They are gonna lock us down in less than 10 minutes.

Feeling dizzy and a bit confused, Yongsun didn't realize that the male injected her with something until she passed out.

The 31-year-old woke up inside an ambulance half an hour later and she saw Wheein looking at her.

______ What the..._____, The former FBI agent touched her wound instinctively.

______ Don't worry. You've been properly patched up. It was an ugly but superficial cut 

______ What the hell is...

______ No time for questions. The princess' plane departs in 30 minutes. Do you want to get there on time or discuss the whys and how?

______ Okay. Let's go!______ The gorgeous woman stared at Hyejin's secret weapon with puzzled eyes.

______ Let's change vehicles. Our buddy here is gonna fake an accident and an attack to justify your absence._____ The shorter girl declared and opened the ambulance door.

She helped the former agent to step outside and they entered a car that was parked on the opposite side of the street.

Yongsun saw an Asian guy sitting in the driver's seat but he remained quiet during the whole ride.

_______ I need to make a phone call.______ The brunette suddenly said.

_______ Are you sure this is the right time? We are almost at the airport.

_______ I gotta try a deal with the FBI. Otherwise, they are gonna let that plane depart and kill her.

_______ Why do you care? Shouldn't you take care of your ?

_______ Just lend me the damn phone, please!

_______ Okay.______ Wheein shrugged and handed the brunette her device.

Without hesitation, the former agent called the FBI director and the guy answered right away.

______ Yong speaking. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter