From the start

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun looked around with a confused expression.

The plane had landed near a farm and the former agent couldn't stand the princess' silence any longer.

_______ Where are we?______ She asked with urgency.

_______ Somewhere in China.

_______ China??? Why China? And can you please tell me what happened with the other plane?_____ The brunette almost shouted.

_______ You heard the explosion.

_______ Damn, girl! I'm so done with your games...Are you gonna tell me something or not?______ Yongsun pushed Byul-YI's chest but the younger one choked her a little.

_______ If you stop being annoying...

_______ I'm not trying to be annoying. But it's frustrating to remain in the dark.

Looking at the field, the ambassador's daughter spoke after a while:

_______ Basically, it all began here. Ten years ago I convinced some locals to join me in a new organization and they took the lives of 2 of my father's employees. I may be a monster. But my plan was not to kill the ambassador. I spent years directing a whole scheme to catch him off guard and destroy the only thing that mattered to him.

Taken aback, the 31-year-old asked:

______ And what was that?

______ His name. Or better saying: his reputation.

______ Wait. You let innocent people be killed to be able to get revenge someday?

The taller one laughed and nodded:

______ Sure! The housekeeper and the bodyguard were extremely sweet and innocent. Listen, I don't have time for bull. Believe what you want.

_______ Why are you angry at me?

_______ Because you are a fox! The only thing you do is calculate ways to get back to that corrupt place!_____ Byul-YI screamed and her neck veins popped.

Sighing, the older one declared:

______ I tried a deal. It wasn't for the reason you think though.

______ Really? Oh yeah. I forgot. You are the "nice cop". Your persona Solar was just for work, right? You never used that pink wig to commit any crime.______ The princess was very sarcastic.

_______ So you know about that...

_______ That you are attracted to crime and violence? And that you choose the most dangerous cases as an excuse to get blood in your hands? Yes, I know.

_______ This is pretty close to the truth. But I was trying to get back to the bureau to unmask my boss. Not to clean my file.

_______ Revenge?______ The charming girl looked into her former bodyguard's eyes.

_______ Yes._______ The 31-year-old confessed while thinking that Byul-YI was attractive even with short hair.

_______ Let's walk to the house over there. I need a shower and we still have a lot to talk about.

_______ You're not planning anything funny, are you?

_______ If I wanted you dead or even hurt, you would not be breathing so naturally.

_______ I suppose you're right.______ The former FBI agent followed her former employer.

Despite looking very rustic, the house was extremely comfortable and well-equipped.

To Yongsun's surprise, some of the people she had met in Chinatown while investigating the mob were there waiting for Byul-YI.

The brunette knew that the princess was the real leader. She just didn't expect those men and women to be that loyal.

An older lady hugged the ambassador's daughter and they spoke in some type of dialect that the former agent couldn't identify. 

Yongsun was sure they weren't talking in Mandarin though.

After a few minutes, the handsome young woman showed the dark-haired woman the room she could use and suggested that she washed up too.

The 31-year-old nodded in agreement and entered the bedroom in silence.

Suddenly the stunning woman remembered she had a wound to be cleaned and she looked around to see if there was any first aid kit.

A knock on the door called her off guard and the fake leader of the mafia entered the room carrying some clothes and a towel.

_______ These things belong to the princess. She wants you to keep them.

_______ Ah...Thank you.

Studying the former agent with serious eyes, the man in his 60s declared:

______ If I could decide, you would be dead long ago. Please, don't make my master regret trusting you. Otherwise, I'll make sure that your final moments are painful.

Laughing sarcastically, the brunette responded:

______ I'll keep that in mind...boss.

______ Hm.______ The Chinese older man mumbled and left the room.

Shaking her head, Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter