There is always a price

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up again with the annoying buzz of her phone and answered without checking who was calling.

______ Where are you?______ Hwasa asked with urgency.

______ Where else? Home, of course.

______ They caught her.

______ Who?______ The brunette rubbed her eyes and yawned.

______ The princess. Our guys found the whole plan. She paid some Italian mob to kill her father.

______ Huh? Byul-YI? Paying the mafia to end her father? And leaving traces? That makes no sense, Hyejin-ah. She is not dumb.______ The agent jump off the bed and started getting dressed in a messy way.

_______ Well, apparently she was. Come quick. They arrested her. It's chaos here. You don't wanna miss the action._____ The younger woman hung up.

Yongsun ran like crazy and arrived at the Bureau 40 minutes later.

Her boss gave her a look of disgust and told her to get out of his way when she tried to reason that something was off.

The 31-year-old entered the surveillance room and widened her eyes.

The ambassador's daughter was sitting on a chair and she was wearing a top crop, which exposed lots of tattoos on her forearms and shoulder.

A female agent noticed Yongsun's chock and laughed:

______ Why so surprised? Weren't you working with her for months? Didn't she have all the tattoos before?

_______ I...never saw her exposing her body that much...

_______ Well, I guess we know why. She is a criminal and those things may be secret codes. Especially the one on her back.Maybe a map.______ A guy commented.

 ______ What about her back?______ The brunette asked._

_____It's fully covered with a gigantic snake. So creepy!

The brunette looked at the monitor again and watched the princess laugh at the agent who was questioning her.

 ______ What happens now? Did she confess?______ She asked out loud despite just thinking.

______ Ah, it doesn't matter. Our guys found too much evidence against her.

______ Odd. The princess is not the usual stupid type of person to leave proofs behind.

_______ I guess you overestimate her. Nobody can fool. the FBI. _____ A younger member of the bureau spoke with pride

The group watching the interrogation saw their colleague dragging the brown-haired woman out of the room and some of them went to the corridor.

Byul-YI glanced at her former bodyguard and bowed.

Yongsun held the male's arm and murmured:

______ Give me a minute with her.

 ______ Only under surveillance._____ He lifted his eyebrow.

______ Fine by me.

______Hmm...Be quick. _____ The tall man dragged the skinny girl back to the room in a rude way.

The ambassador's daughter glared at him and Yongsun thought that the Princess could certainly take a life.

_______ What do you want, Ms. Kim?______ Byul-YI asked coldly.

_______ Where is your lawyer? Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter