Reality check

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun had been sent to prison two months before and since then, the former agent could barely sleep.

Some women had their eyes on her and the brunette knew she could be killed at any moment just for previously working for the FBI.

The prison staff also treated her with despise and extra violence. However, none of them bothered the 31-year-old.

Yongsun was obsessed with what the bureau did to her and the princess.

Her hours were spent analyzing the info she had about the whole case. But then, frustration would win every time.

The brunette's lawyer didn't do anything to help her, which might have a finger of her boss in it.

The Kims came to visit once and they were completely shocked and confused.

Not feeling patient enough to deal with her parents' questions, Yongsun asked them to get back home and forget about her.

Although it was rude, the former agent wanted to keep them safe.

A few days later, she overheard a conversation on the patio that grabbed her full attention.

An African American said with satisfaction:

"I heard the " little princess" got her pretty and silky hair shaved like a GI. Jane. One of the Chinese girls got tired of her special treatment and hit her head so hard that she needed many stitches."

"I bet she won't last long. Paying someone to kill her father is so low. Nobody will take her side. And she is surrounded by the most dangerous ones."_____ A Latin American young girl pointed out.

" Well, who cares about rich people and their drama?"______ A second African American shrugged.

Worried about what she heard, the former agent walked in the opposite direction to avoid getting noticed by the trio.

Yongsun spent another day in that agony for not having information about anything.

Nevertheless, she got a visitor the following morning and that was completely unexpected.

When she was told to go to the visiting room, the brunette thought that her lawyer finally decided to be useful.

Entering the place filled with inmates and their dear ones, the former agent widened her eyes in the second Hyejin jumped on her neck and placed a peck on her lips.

______ I'm your Colombian girlfriend Maria. Play along._____ The other agent whispered before the guard told them to keep their distance.

The 31-year-old sat in from of her former colleague and they held hands.

_______ I thought I would never see one of you again.

_______ , please! I'm not one of THEM! You and I are the same kind. 

_______ So you believe me..._____ Yongsun was relieved.

_______ Of course. Sadly, I can't clean your name.______ The y brunette shook her head.

______ Relax. That's not on you. Anyway, I gotta find a way out. There is nothing I can do here. 

Hyejin exhaled before murmuring;

______ I imagined you would be thinking about that. By the way, If you still wanna investigate the princess, they are taking her out of the country in two days. But I suspect they don't really plan on letting her lend in Japan. Or anywhere.

______ What are you saying?

______ Accidents happen.______ Hyejin whispered after casually looking around.

______ ! How do I "make friends" in two days? I mean...before that...

After some hesit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter