Upside down

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The agent could hear the ambassador's screams from the yard.

Apparently, the respectable man was having a major argument with his daughter. However, the princess' voice could barely be heard.

The employees were feeling embarrassed and a bit confused.

When Yongsun tried to walk to the man's office, his assistant blocked the way and informed:

______ Mr. Moon is giving you the weekend off. Your services won't be needed.

______ But...Isn't this too unusual? Totally out of the protocols?______ The brunette inquired.

______ Our job is to follow the instructions. Not question them, Ms.Kim.______ The older woman responded coldly.

Sighing with frustration, Yongsun turned her back and left the embassy.

Nonetheless, the FBI agent couldn't go away without checking if her client was fine.

It didn't matter how little Yongsun trusted the princess. 

The younger girl was someone who might suffer some type of violence from her own father.

Taking a long shot, the 31-year-old called Byul-YI and let the phone ring insistently.

After an eternity, the agent heard the handsome girl's heavy breath.

_______ Everything is fine. We see each other soon.

_______ Byul-YI, are you okay? Do you need help? One word and I'll get you._____ The black-haired one spoke firmly.

The princess sighed again and declared before hanging up:

_______ I can handle anything. Thanks for asking. Bye.

Even more worried, the dark-haired one went to one of fhe FBI buildings and spoke to Hyejin.

They searched tons of secret files connected to the ambassador and worked for 18 hours.

Worn out, Yongsun got back home to rest a bit and ended up sleeping for 10 hours.

A persistent annoying sound woke the agent up and she glanced at her phone on the bedside table with a puzzled expression.

There were 10 missed calls and at least 18 text messages from the FBI.

Before the young woman was able to read anything, Hyejin called.

Yawning, Yongsun answered to her colleague:

______ What's up, Jinie?

 ______ The ambassador was murdered.

______ What? How?

_______ We don't have time for that. Listen, the FBI is bringing his daughter for interrogation. You better come fast.

______ Wait...Is she a suspect? What the hell is going on?

______ I can't talk right now. You know how things are. Be quick if you don't wanna miss a thing.______ The younger one responded and hung up.

Yongsun jumped off the bed, showered quickly, and got dressed as fast as she could.

The dark-haired woman didn't believe Moon Byul-YI would be stupid to commit a crime that left traces. So she was intrigued by the whole situation.

40 minutes later, the 31-year-old walked into the FBI building and bumped into her boss near the interrogation room.

______ What are you doing here?

______Don't I work here?

______ Actually, weren't you supposed to be protecting the ambassador?

______ No. I was hired to protect his daughter. But he told me to have the weekend off. At least it was the message I got from his assistant.______ Yongsun responded coldly.

Giving the agent a suspicious stare, the man slowly nodded and mumbled:

______ You can watch silently from the security room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter