Dreadful

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was at a public event with the ambassador and his daughter.

The security team had been reinforced and the FBI agent was very focused despite the princess keep staring at her with hearty eyes.

The brunette regretted losing her mind and sleeping with the client because she was not that type of person.r

A career had always been Yongsun's main goal and she knew that a small slip could cost a high price.

Trying to avoid eye contact with the princess, the brunette changed place with one of the bodyguards and spent some time outside the building.

After half an hour, the dark-haired woman felt something vibrating in her pocket and decided to check who was calling nonstop.

Yongsun leaned on a wall and kept her eyes around while answering the phone.

_____ Hey, Hyejin-ah. What's up?

Clearing , the woman responded with a tense voice:

______ We have a problem, Yong.

______ What is it?

______ The guy I sent to keep an eye on your princess...was found dead.

After a brief moment of silence, the older one asked:

______ Murdered?

______ Yes. And he was clean. No connection to any type of crime. So it wasn't any payback situation.

______ So you are saying that she's gotta be involved in heavy ...

______ She certainly is. He must have seen something he shouldn't and someone took care of him. 

______ I'm sorry I brought you to this mess. Now an innocent is dead. And it's my fault.

______ Don't be silly. You had a feeling. And you were right. Our guy was a good agent. He wanted to be in the field. Tough luck. Now I'm sending someone out of the bureau.

______ But if an agent couldn't handle them...Isn't it crazy to send someone else?

______ This one can handle. Don't worry._____ Hyejin laughed and ended the call.

"What sort of dreadful things are you into, Byul-YI? Is it possible that you are a killer?"_____ The brunette wondered before getting back into the building.

When she looked at the princess, the brown-haired one was glancing at the distance with a depressed expression.

That was certainly the opposite face of someone involved in the crime world, according to what Yongsun studied for years.

Although the FBI agent knew that people didn't come with a crime tag on their foreheads, the princess was certainly very different from anyone else she dealt with.

Yongsun was angry at herself because even now that she had a real reason to suspect the younger woman, the attraction was strong.

When the ambassador left the event with his daughter, the alluring princess discreetly exchanged a look with the agent and the brunette felt the urge to have her again.

_____ x _____

The 31-year-old finally made a plan to meet the investor that the Chinese mafia wanted her to.

Yongsun got all the information she needed about the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter