Confrontation

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The FBI agent talked to the ambassador and asked his permission to teach his daughter how to use a gun.

At first, the man hesitated and said he believed that Byul-YI might be in bigger danger while trying to use a pistol. However, the brunette argued that not even the best-trained agents in the world could protect someone 24 hours a day. And that being self-aware would always be the greatest protection.

Once the older man agreed with her request, Yongsun commented to the princess that she would take her to the countryside for a special day.

Byul-YI smiled and wondered if the attractive dark-haired woman was trying to find an excuse to be alone with her again. So she promptly accepted the schedule.

The ride was silent and tedious and the brunette noticed how tense the ambassador's daughter was becoming as time went by.

It took the small group formed by the two of them and 2 bodyguards 3 hours to reach a farm that an old Yongsun's colleague always used to train agents.

The princess sighed and asked with a tone of frustration:

______ Why did you bring me to such an odd place?

______ Odd? Have you never been to a farm?_____ The dark-haired one frowned her forehead.

Gulping, Byul-YI looked away and grabbed her knees in a calming way.

Yongsun realized that the younger woman was under heavy tension and she couldn't imagine why someone would be nervous about visiting a farm.

______ I have. But that's not the point. Why didn't you take me to one of those shooting clubs in the city? Although I'd rather stay away from a gun._____ The brown-haired one made a disgusted face.

______ Because this is the right place to put you in shape to defend yourself. The best agents I know have practiced here. Real life is not about a standing target, Byul-YI. Assassins won't wait for you to shoot them.

_____ This is what people like the 3 of you are hired for. To keep me safe. I'm not cut for violence.

______ Survival should be a good motivation.

______ Well...if the person wants to survive._____ The princess smiled sarcastically and that was too honest not to affect the agent.

They got off the car and were welcomed by the brunette's male colleague.

Byul-Yi stared at the duo with rage while Yongsun walked toward the guy and he held her by her waist before hugging her.

The FBI agent introduced them and the man offered a handshake. However, the princess ignored it and bowed.

Smiling awkwardly, the farm owner apologized for not knowing how to behave in front of royalty and showed the place.

Using the excuse that they should exchange clothes to be more comfortable for the activity, the brunette dragged her client inside the house and exclaimed:

____ What's your problem? Why are you acting like an ?

____  Don't know what you're talking about?_____ The handsome princess declared coldly.

_____ You were very rude to my friend.

_____ Hm.

_____ Hm, what?

_____ I thought you said he was your colleague._____ Byul-YI's sarcasm kept growing.

_____ Colleague, friend...The context is the same.

_____ Sure. So maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter