CHANGE

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Guys! Let's go and buy food!" Jessica shouted within the dorm.

Sunny was teasing Seohyun in her room.

"Unnie! Stop that! Give me my keroro back unnie!"

"Oops!" Sunny said as she and Seohyun both looked out the window where a green keroro plushie was flying.

It dropped in front of the doorstep.

"Unnie ~" Seohyun was distressed with watery eyes.

"M-mianhe dongsaeng. We will get it. Let's change and go out."

The five were about to go out to the nearest store and pick the toy.

As Yoona opened the door, an accident was bound to happen.

Without much looking, while talking and eating, the stuffed toy made Yoona trip.

This in turn was making Sooyoung walking behind her trip forward, throwing most of her chips at the five other girls.

The fall was repeated by Yuri, Taeyeon and Amber.



All of them somehow ended up sprawling on the floor.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -.-

PAIN.

All of them felt it.

After a few seconds, the girls with chips on them had just registered into their heads the awkward positions of the new guys.

Each of them had their shirts slightly up.

Revealing perfectly toned abs.




3. . .





2. . .






1. . .






con25.gif Their noses were spurting blood.

They were somehow able to control it and then -

"KYAAAAAA!!" Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal screamed up to the sonic level.

"ERTS!!" Sunny and Seohyun managed to say.

"P-erts?? Where?? WHERE??" Sooyoung was asking frantically.

They all stood up.




*SLAP! #1




*SLAP! #2




*SLAP! #3




*SLAP! #4




*SLAP! #5



Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Krystal all pointed at them.

"U-us?" Yuri dumfoundedly pointed to themselves as she held her stinging cheek with the one hand.

"Of course it's you guys, dimwits. You are all dressed up like some thugs wearing leather jackets and appeared out of nowhere," Jessica stated coldly.

con14.gif The black pearl was hurt.

"Ooooookay that was bit of an over statement," Yoona could only say.

*Brrrrrrr such coldness is shaking me up inside. Yuri thought.

"I don't mean to be rude but you should at least say sorry," Seohyun said.

Such a blunt one. Yoona thought.

"That is the most civilized thing you could do," Krystal added.

. . . Should I comment? Amber thought.

"Mianhe. It was cold and our 'stylists' were dumb enough to give us coincidentally the same style at the same day," the kid leader replied sarcastically.

Jessica was about to retort but by then Amber stood did something that made her say nothing.

Amber picked up her things.

They all just watched since she did that in the middle of all them.

*EHEM! Amber cleared at the awkward silence.

Seeing how much they are not budging much she decided to continue.

"Excuse me ladies but I want to go my room to unpack," Amber spoke up making them stop the silent bickering.

"W-wait! That's my luggage!" Krystal said as she saw this new student take her luggage away.

"I know and I don't take 'no' for an answer when doing this. So where do you want me to put it?"

"I - uhm - I c-can handle it by myself," Krystal said in a low voice.

"I insist. I and my other unnies will all help you."

Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona all eyed her while mentally saying 'You are not kidding us, are you?'

"It serves as our apology for the rude behavior we have displayed to you, our hosts," Amber then started walking away and Krystal was confused but still followed.

This one definitely has some distinct aura that I can't point my finger on. Krystal thought.

Knowing Amber seldom speaks her opinion and when she does it means she's serious so they all reluctantly followed suit.

"I can carry my own luggage," Jessica said to Yuri with an expressionless face.

"Yes but I am sincerely sorry for the accident awhile ago plus you look like you're sleepy," Yuri flashed her famous smile unknowingly making Jessica mellow down her temper.

She lets Yuri do what she wants, curious at how this tanned girl could see through her.

"Who are you guys?" Taeyeon said while struggling with Tiffany's luggage.

"We are the student council of this school and it just so happens that our old dorm had to be demolished. Mianhe for shouting too much. I saw you winced in more pain after we screamed."

Tiffany then made a crescent eye smile making Taeyeon's face smile in return.

"No problem. Okay, is that all of your luggage - erm - "

"Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany. You are?"

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. No other luggage?"

con2.gif Tiffany was fidgeting shyly with her fingers then pointed to few more which is like about a dozen.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped at the sight.

Too much pink Louis Vuitton bags! I just carried two and my arms almost wanted to snap. She mentally complained.

"Yo shikskin junior! Come here and help me!" Taeyeon called out to her cousin.

In seconds, a tall girl appeared.

"What is it unnie?" Yoona asked.

This tall girl is calling Taeyeon unnie. Tiffany was confused.

"Shikskin junior? Unnie??"

"Yeah, they teased me like that and don't let her height fool you. THIS midget here is the oldest amongst all five us."

con11.gifNot cool. So not cool way to start an impression of me with the new girl Yoona! I will surely kill you, alligator! Slowly but surely killing you through not feeding you. Bwahahaha! Taeyeon thought to herself as she giggled a bit. con4.gif

"You done helping with the other one right?"

"Yep! Done helping Seohyun. Want my help now, right unnie?" Yoona read Taeyeon's mind as she saw all the pink bags.

*WHACK!!

"You betcha!" She slapped Yoona's back quite hard but the younger one knew not to fuss or else her meals might be cut back.

onion_msn_smilies-20.gif Yoona forced a smile as Taeyeon was laughing like an evil ahjumma inside. con3.gif


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Hi! I'm Sunny-imnida, pleasure to meet you uhmmmm?"

"Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. Were you want this placed?"

"Just here please. Sorry for the trouble Sooyoung."

"Nah. It's not much and Amber is right."

"Amber was the one who first did the act, right?"

Sooyoung nodded.

"Is she the oldest?""

"Nope. Even though she is mature Amber's the youngest in terms of months among us. Also that kid over there is really the oldest," Sooyoung proudly pointed to Taeyeon who was struggling with one of Tiffany's bags as Yoona carried two or three at a time.

"Then the tall girl helping her is Yoona. We call her Him Yoona at times for her unbelievable strength. Then lastly, we have the black pearl Yuri helping your commander."

Sunny just laughed.

Sooyoung just smiled as she looked for her emergency pack of chips.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Amber was about to leave and go unpack her stuffs after putting Krystal's things inside her room.

"Krystal."

Amber turned around and asked, "Yes? Did you say something?"

"My name is Krystal Jung."

Krystal held out her hand for a shake while not looking at Amber directly.

Pffttt! Really not a good way to do an introduction. Amber pondered while staring at the hand.

"Uhm - Okay. Amber Li Yu. If there's nothing else, gotta go then."

Amber bowed then left.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Is a handshake too much to do?

She just left.

Her loss then, not mine.

Okay, gotta start unpacking.

I am so happy that I get to have this balcony with this room.

I won at the paper, rock, scissors game. Hehe! Lucky!

There are only two rooms which has their own balcony.

Wonder who has the other one.

The dorm room assignments were already made by headmistress Shin Young.

I went outside to get some view of the balcony.

Passing by the other room I saw 'her' again.

So that answers my question.

Hmm. . . Her face is too defined for a girl.

At first, I thought she was some 'guy' who knows how to charm people yet I changed my mind about it.

She was able to notice my presence just then.

I waved a 'hi' but she went on with unpacking her stuffs.

This Amber here doesn't really like to get friendly at all.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

AMBER'S P.O.V.

What a great day!

ARGH!!! I want to go home!

Into my safe four walled haven called 'my bedroom'.

Even just the first day of moving in here is so much trouble already.

That girl named Krystal tried to give me a handshake.

I rather not take the chance to get too friendly with her or anyone else besides my cousins.

You must not trust people easily too much.

Wait. I felt someone's eyes on me.

Looking out the window, I saw 'her' again.

She waved a 'hi'.

Should I wave back?

I think it is not necessary to do that.

Better continue unpacking.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*FLASHBACK

TIFFANY: "Have you heard about the new transferees?"

JESSICA: "Not much. Information about them is quite hush-hush."

SUNNY: "Darn it! I wish they would be cool and handsome!"

JESSICA: "What handsome? You do remember we are at an all girls school right?"

TIFFFANY: "So? Love knows no gender. Still there are some girls who look really awesome and handsome."

JESSICA: "*SIGH - And do tell me again why we are bestfriends?"

TIFFANY & SUNNY: "Since we are HOT."

The three laughed but stopped as they saw two tall girls walking towards their destination.

JESSICA: "Dongsaengs, what are you doing here?"

KRYSTAL: "You're here too Sica unnie? We were asked by the Headmistress to come here. You?"

TIFFANY: "Same. Maybe because of the transferees. Wonder why they need five of the student council for some new students? Anyway, let's go guys."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Good timing kids. My guess is you know why you are here."

Sensing no response prinicipal glanced up to them and saw them a bit confused so she explained, "This year the new transferees who will be joining us are quite a handful based on their background reports although four of them peculiarly could maintain very, I mean, very good grades. But the problem is per school they attended so far seem to be not much of a challenge as their parents deem of it. However, the youngest of them so far was homeschooled and since this was the alma mater of her mother, she personally asked me to take good care of her. The youngest by far is the most talented and intelligent among them. Seeing that this 'one' would only enroll if the other four are accepted and enroll here too, so I agreed. All five of them are under scholarship grants though."

"And what does this got to do with us?" Jessica asked calmly.

"Don't worry. You won't be babysitters. You will only them to the new dorm building which was anonymously donated."

"That's it? Anything else headmistress?" Tiffany was confused why they were even called.

"Not much. Only that guide them around and pack your things since your old dorm will be demolished. Hence, you will all be moving in also to the new dorm building with them. Luckily, the school was able to get such a good donation this fast. Or you five would have been living with yours truly, Kim Shin Young. Kukukuku."

con5.gif All of them were looking at each other with mouths open at such prospect.

"EHEM!! That's all. Now, please close the door after you let yourselves out kids including those mouths. Bye!"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AMBER'S P.O.V.

"I said - I DO NOT want to go there!" 2.gif

I yelled at my ever so persistent companions although they are all my unnies.

"Yah!" The tanned one among them slapped the back of my head.

"Oww!" That smack really hurts

"Quit acting like a child and let's get going. Seriously, why are we even cousins? *SIGH - Taeyeon, got everything handled?"

"Yup! Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung! Stop packing a lot of food you shikskins! Have you guys even considered bringing anything important?"

"Food is important!" Both Sooyoung and Yoona unnie answered.

"Food is important?"

"Yep!"

"Other things are not?"

"Yep!"

"So you two will be wearing just those outfits you have on for the rest of the school year then?"

"Yep!"

con16.gif

"Uhh - no wait you midget. We already asked the staff to bring our clothes over to our dorm."

Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie just shook their heads in disbelief.

By the way, I am Amber Liu.

You noticed Yuri unnie said we are cousins, right?

Unfortunately, that is true.

All five of us are.

We have been together most of our lives.

Our mothers are all sisters. Sounds crazy and too coincidental right?

Tell me about it.

Since then we have been in this family compound of ours. However, me and my parents are in the next door compound.

You might be wondering why. Well, it's because of my father being - "AMBER LIU HURRY UP OR WE WILL THROW YOUR FAVORITE CAP!"

Heck! Why can't they stop bugging me already?

That cap is a collectible and there is only another one in existence! con17.gif

I have no choice at all.

Ever since my parents are hell bent on letting me move out of my peaceful sanctuary of a room.

"ARASSO UNNIE! Coming. . . *SIGH"

I got into the limo after my other four unnies are already inside.

"What school are we headed to Yuri unnie?"

"Mom and Auntie, your mother Amber, said that it's to their alma mater we are heading to."

"Okay. I better have a room all to my self." I don't want anyone disturbing me and my precious time to do things that I love.

"Yes your HIGHNESS." They all chorused at me teasingly and whenever they do that it irked me.

I don't like it when they joke around like this and they knew it.

". . . ."

"Geez! You are no fun to play with right now cuz."

"It's because I don't like this sudden change."

"Yeah right and it's not that we also liked this idea of moving to a new school and Amber hiding under a false name. Or even having to be scholars." Taeyeon voiced out.

*SIGH This is my family.

My ever caring and annoying family.

Don't get me wrong, although they are noisy, crazy, insane and stupid at times they are still my cousins who knew me best.

We five made a pact like some "fraternity / sorority" group would do.

But the four of them went to the same schools but frequently transferred due to their well - uhmm - queer behaviour and pranks.

They are not that bad although people ask a lot to fight with them.

Why?

Because most of the guys who would bout with them either had their gf's heart stolen by my unnies or the gf's would just dump them when they met my unnies.

Even if it's for the first time.

The gf of their fanboys don't get jealous though. Since they somehow even agree.

Let's just say that they have some a "little appeal".

Yoona and Sooyoung unnie are not players though.

Yuri and Taeyeon unnie, on the other hand, are a BIT.

I say a bit because they like the fun of having groups of girls but they never make out with them or do unnecessary flirting.

Maybe? I am not sure since I don't go out much.

They are just too friendly and nice, my unnies I mean.

They are the craziest bunch but you wouldn't believe it that they can still garner the top marks even if they fall asleep in class.

Trust me, they can.

It's all in the genes somehow.

Genes which also brought them trouble.

So because of all that fighting, they are now known the 'soshi squad'.

Loved and wanted by many but irrefutably as cold hearted as me.

They had their first girlfriends.

Except for me and Yoona unnie.

It made them happy for a while but they moved on eventually.

I think.

The five of us stick through thick and thin even through love matters.

Me? First love?

No way is there such a thing as love.

Relationships? Maybe.

Friendly relationships though.

With my family's employees would count, right?

I don't know what love is in the greater sense of it but I do love a lot of things.

I love music, arts, sports, math, video games, cooking and anime.

Yep! You heard me right. I love Japanese cartoons.

They are funny and I love those cool female heroines.

To me they got what it takes for me to fall head over heels for.

They were the only ones who were able to make my heart race.

I would count that as being in love then.

Forgot to mention that we are a queer bunch of cousins.

Queer cause we tend to swing to another way.

Towards the same gender.

Me? I don't know yet but as I have mentioned I definitely like cute and beautiful anime girls.

Especially those sassy ones but cute and kind deep within.

Their personality just screaming 'RAWR' to me.

Now back to the problem. School.

REAL SCHOOL with buildings, students and all.

I don't like going to one. I was just fine being home schooled.

But my parents said I need to go out more.

I do go out.



Out on the garden for some reading.

Out to the pool for some swimming.

Out to the basketball with the unnies to play.

Or outside to my room's balcony to paint.

Isn't that what going out means??

Out of your house?

But no, they wanted me out of our family compound and face those creepy strangers beyond our gate.

I don't like any of them touching me.

I have this problem with prolonged touching someone whom my brain sees as a threat or what not.

No one can harm me though since I, too, know how to fight.

Me and my unnies have undergone sparring lessons each week or when schedule permits it under various shifus / senseis /masters.

"We have arrived guys!" Yuri unnie announced.

"Can I walk ahead of you unnies? I know where the dorm building is at."

"Okay, you got your cellphone right?"

"Yup!"

"Okay shikskins, let's go!"

"Yeah! New school here we come! Attack!" Sooyoung shouted.

*WACK!

"Why the heck did you do that to my precious head midget?? You know my brain cells are ultimately needed? Especially for eating?"

"Really? Then why didn't it tell you to not yell out here 'attack'? Are you some war freak now?"

"I don't know. It feels right to be random and shout it just like that."

"Whatever shikskin. Let's go." Taeyeon said to finish their talk.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


STILL AMBER'S P.O.V.

I did not intend to go to the dorm until later.

Wandering around, I spotted a forest.

Maybe I can find some nice spot in there.

No paths were available.

I walked and walked until my eyes saw something hidden.

After struggling of going past the veins, I was able to see a garden.

Nice area.

I bet this place could use some touch ups.

My unnies would love to hang out here.

Maybe I could call umma and request some materials here to build a green house.

*RING RING

"Hello dear daughter of mine. Please try and have fun there. By the way, is there anything wrong? Why did you call?"

"Nothing umma. Just needed some supplies to build a 50 metered square area of greenhouse. I want to build one."

"Making it your 'workshop' huh?"

"You know me too well umma."

"As long as it can make you stay there Hmmm - Okay, I already told my assistant. Got to go now. You know my sched. I love you my pumpkin."

"Love you back mom."

With that our phone conversation ended.

I seldomly call my mother 'mom', only when I am serious.

Umma is for 'nothing much' talk.

I also have another name to call her - CRAP! I haven't noticed the time.

Running through the path I made, I crashed into someone.

"Ouchie . . . " A tall girl groaned. Her books and papers scattered in between us.

Ahhh! My left wrist is sprained a bit. No worries. I am still able to move it a bit.

I picked up her things, bowed then gave it to her and said, "Mianhe miss. I was clearly not looking but I need to hurry."

After she nodded, I continued to run.

*END OF FLASHBACK



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Krystal, your unnie wants a meeting in her room like NOW," Tiffany told her.

The student council gathered around.

"I think today made me realize that we should set some ground rules," Jessica announced.

Her arms were crossed meaning she wants you to listen.

"But we don't own this building unnie," Seohyun reasoned.

"We have to make a deal with them since we can't make sure. They all look like some gangsters. Although we are thankful about their apology act still we can't risk the possibility of them influencing us with their bad reputations. I heard the four is called the 'soshi gang' who would fight street thugs. Plus, they were deemed players. That Amber kid might also be like that especially with that platinum blonde dye of her hair. Also, they are all lesbians or so I have heard. We don't want to label them but as president of our school, we should take all necessary precautions."

After Jessica's speech, they looked at one another and nodded in agreement.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*KNOCK KNOCK

"Taeyeon and Yuri want us all to talk," Sooyoung said as she dragged Amber out of her room and into Yur's room.

"Okay kids, both Yuri and I think we should set some house policies here with the other group," Taeyeon suggested.

"Why * munch * munch - unnie?" Yoona asked while eating her bag of chips as Sooyoung too ate her own food.

"For Amber's sake. You know how much our dongsaeng here does not like to be too touchy with people other than us. We can't do much about her condition," Yuri explained.

"I can manage," Amber told them.

They all shot her a 'oh really?' look.

"What? I can just be in my room to stray away from such an incident to happen unnie."

"Uncle and Auntie personally asked us that we would help you get a life Amber. Maybe even overcome this. Being stuck in a room is for people with mental problems and that is not you. Don't worry, we are here." Yuri reassured their dongsaeng who just smiled weakly at the prospect.

As both parties finished their discussions, they came out of the room at the same time.

With that, they talked and had the following house rules:

1. Cooking, cleaning and doing laundry is done within the group.
2. No noise as early as 6 a.m.
3. Curfew is decided by group.
4. Grocery or food supplies will be divided.
5. No trespassing of any room that is not yours.
6. There will be an addition of rules if unanimously agreed upon.
7. Breaking any house rule will be isolated from the rest of the group and stay in the shed next door.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

Amber and her cousins were usually early birds.

Each had their own routine.

Sooyoung and Yoona doing morning exercise together.

Yuri could be heard grinding her Ma as silently as she could with towels buffering the noise.

Taeyeon was in front of the ingredients she picked as their breakfast.

The kid leader was in deep thought.

"Best start making their breakfast too unnie. They don't have much time to cook once they get up. I'll give you a hand," Amber nonchalantly spoke.

She began breaking the eggs in a one hand motion as Taeyeon began to dice fast the green onions.

All five cousins took cooking classes at the same time, privately, from numerous chefs since childhood.

But it was Amber who had the most impeccable taste.

To anyone's eyes they could be perceived as professional chefs whisking up meals in a matter of minutes.

On ten plates perfect omelets with golden brown French toast and bacons on the side were served.

Yuri joined in and made freshly squeezed juice for everyone.

Amber was then able to finish some home made kimchi fried rice for their packed lunches along with the tastiest and most delictable roast chicken.

She was able to marinate the chicken last night after everyone else went to bed.

Thirty minutes before classes, they were all set to go to their respective classrooms after doing their usual morning gathering at a secret place Amber told them of.

After hearing the door shut, the other five girls went out of their rooms.

They eyed each other at what was on the dining table.

Breakfast and packed lunches enough for five?

Did they forget it?


Jessica picked the sticky note on one of the boxed lunches.

"Have fun eating! ^^ No poison in it," Jessica read aloud.

"Yeah right! Girls, better not - YAH! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THE BRAINS HERE?" Jessica glared at the other four who were halfway of finishing the breakfast.

"Unnie * chew chew , you should try it *chew chew. It really tastes good." Krystal bravely said.

Jessica had doubts and just decided to leave and not eat to send her point across them.

The other four just shrugged at her stubborness and went on ahead of preparing for school after filling their stomachs.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SCHOOL GROUNDS

Walking with the gentle breeze flipping their hairs to the sides, the five goddesses of AFX SONE's Interantional School for Girls arrived.

"Morning president!"

The students cheerily greeted Jessica.

Other students also greeted Tiffany (the vice-president), Sunny (the secretary), Seohyun (the treasurer) and Krystal (the discipline commitee head or muse if you want to ^^).

The five just greeted them with their morning smiles.

It was another normal day for the student council.

All knew the ICE sisters, Jessica and Krystal who even garnered the most boys from all over South Korea.

Krystal being the maknae would not stand out much due to her unnie's overwhelming popularity but it doesn't matter since she loves her older sister unconditionally.

Besides, she does not like much attention from no one.

The comparison she could handle.

The pressure too but some things are just too much for a younger sibling.

Tiffany, with her warm addictive eye smiles could make you fall instantly in love with her.

The aegyo queen Sunny could let you do her every bidding even prioritizing her before anything else.

Lastly, Seohyun's innocence could just take your breath away.

All of them walked in a triangle formation of five.

They all walked gracefully like some models with windy air brushing their hairs on queue.

Each wearing designer clothing and apparels.

Until -

(I'd like to thank my amazing friend for doing this vid favor for me! ^^ There is a bit of typo error, minahe. Please play this before continuing guys and gals.)



"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A random student squealed.


"What is happening???" Tiffany asked worriedly as a mob of girls ran past them.


Making them five fall on their butts as this mob almost ran over them and never knew their presence.


"Is that the infamous soshi squad??"


"Wait! Who's that handsome one at the back?"


"Are they the new students?"


"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!"


"This school year will surely be fun!"



Fan girls were spazzing all over them.

Amber and her unnies were trapped with her at the center.

The four tried their best to calm the girls and hopefully let them not get anywhere near Amber.

But their first tactics did not work.












"SHHUUUUUUUTTTTTT UP!"





An irritated Sooyoung shouted.

They all fell silent.

Their mouths are still doing the screaming though but in 'mute' mode.

"Make way for us will ya!"

Yoona angrily said.

Like the red sea, a path opened up for them to go through.

Though rude, it made the girls squeal and like them more.

They ignored it.

Once they were out their heads found its way to five shocked girls on the ground.

"Here." Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona held out their hands as Sooyoung was too busy eating and Amber - well - she still has that condition to take care of.

Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun gladly accepted the offer.

Jessica did not accept Yuri's hand and just swatted it away.

Making Yuri broaden her smile more.

So she handed out a helping hand to Krystal instead who was thinking that Amber could have done it.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



CLASSROOM

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"