Chapter 12

Love You From A Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to upvote and comment, Thank you!

Rosé laid the spatula by the stove and turned around  to the bottle of champagne and orange juice on the island. She poured a glass of champagne for herself and slid the juice across the counter towards Suzy '' A peace offering.'' She paused '' You're banned from drinking inside my house.''

Suzy eyed her curiously, but took the glass of juice '' A peace offering ? I didn't realize we were fighting ? ''

'' Well, we aren't but ...'' Rosé shrugged '' I wanted to apologize for upsetting you the other night. I pushed you to talk about things when you weren't ready. I'm sorry.''

'' You needed to know. I'd also be frustrated if i was in your place.'' Suzy said '' But thank you for being thoughtful.''

'' So we are good ?  '' Rosé gave her a hopeful smile.

'' Yes, of course we are good.'' Suzy smiled back as she winked.

'' Are you tired ? ''

Suzy looked so soft and sleepy in her spot on the chair. She was cute and Rosé couldn't bring herself to stand there and look at her when she was like this so she busied herself with her drink.

'' Can i spend the night here ? I'm too sleepy to drive home and it's already midnight.'' Suzy said.

'' Only if you sleep on the bed this time '' Rosé teased '' So how was your date with Ji Eun ? ''

'' We didn't go on a date.'' Suzy took a sip of her juice '' I think we are better as friends.''

'' You didn't feel a spark ? '' Rosé would be lying if she said that she wasn't happy right now.

Suzy shook her head '' Sparks are rare. We have yet to meet the right person to feel these sparks.''

Rosé knew very well what a spark felt like. She felt a whole fireworks show in her chest every time she looks at Suzy. She knows what it's supposed to feel like when there's a real connection.

'' Chaeyoung, '' Suzy said gently. She waited  a moment for Rosé to look at her and when she didn't, she nudged Rosé's leg with her knee '' Chaeyoung, look at me.'' She told her.

Rosé turned to look at her '' What is it ? ''

'' You feel it too ? the sparks ? '' Suzy whispered '' The connection between us ? '' The words slipped out of before she could even process them. Ji Eun's words the other day made her think about her own pain. The pain she felt when she had to hide her feelings from Rosé for fear of burdening her or ruining the friendship they had. She didn't want that anymore. She wanted honestly and openness. She wanted to be able not to hide her feelings around Rosé. She could see the surprise on Rosé's face. The words were already spoken, and now she would have to be brave and stand by them.

Rosé still looked at her in complete surprise and her eyes remained fixed on her face. She felt those words in every inch of her body. She worked  every ounce of strength and self control she had '' We can't.''

Suzy sighed loudly. She looked disappointed and confused and maybe even a little upset, which Rosé hated. She didn't want to hurt her.

'' Chaeyoung, i know that you heard what i told you when i was drunk. We need to talk about it.'' Suzy said, sounding almost exasperated.

'' Suzy, i can't. I just can't.'' 

Suzy crossed her arms '' You know Chaeng, if you don't feel the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter