Pink Emotions

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

I slowly open my eyes and it feels good to have someone next to you when you woke up. She's peacefully sleeping and Im glad I am the reason she can just relax and fall asleep. I want to get up and prepare the breakfast to everyone but then...

" Don't go anywhere...I still want to cuddle with you~ " she snuggled closer to me. 

Ofcourse I am weak to this. I don't expect that behind closed doors she's like this...yes known her for awhile and the more I know her, the more humane she is...can you imagine the stress that she have to just keep that mask out there. You think become a superhero is hard but actually daily life is much more harder especially when the cameras are facing you. 

" Joohyun...I love you... " I kiss her forehead and she giggled a bit. 

" I love you too Y/n baby~ " In years I've never thought to be babied by anyone else but my parents but seems like today it comes true. 

" Oh then shall I call you Jagiya? " she nod and rest her head on my chest. 

" What do you want for breakfast? " I said as I her hair. 

" Hurmm can I have an english breakfast? " I nod. 

" Sure anything for you jagiya~ " I want to get up but...I just don't feel like it you know. 

That warm feeling that you are no longer sleeping in a cold bed, that feels when you have someone to wake up to and look forward to see in the real world. 

" Jagiya? Dont you feel weird dating someone whom 8 years younger than you? " she shake her head. 

" What matters to me that its love and pure love. Age is just a number...right? " she shine me her best puppy eyes.

" Yes it is and also you didn't even look a day older than your debut! No lies that's the truth and only truth comes out from my mouth " 

" And thats why I love you~ " she stradled me and lean down to kiss me on the lips and she pulled back.

" I love you too Irene~ " I pull her back in for another round of kiss and after like 3 minutes we both pulled back. 

" You never called me that before? " I nod. 

" Yeah I feel that Joohyun suits you more heheh " I kiss her forehead. 

" Are you just going to shower me with kisses? " She giggled. 

" Probably? Anyways Im going to prepare your breakfast, you can just chill here okay? " she nods as she get off me. 

Irene POV

Y/n...you really change my view on guys...I thought they are just ual predators and always there to take advantage of us but I was totally wrong with you...there he leave me in room to cook a breakfast meal for me. 

knock...knock

I look up from my bed and saw my members smilling and smirking by the door looking all silly. 

" Come in?! Why just stuck by the door? " then they all start running to me and congratulating me. 

" Unnie is making her way towards~ " Sooyoung starts teasing. 

" Marriage! " they all said in unison. 

I blushed but I wont opposed the idea of me and him being together forever. At the moment I don't care if he is unemployed, I have earn tons from being an id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter