Each Others Strength

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

After settling down for the past weekend, Y/n needs to fly back to Japan to continue his NJPW tapings for the ongoing programme that he have right now. Im worried? Hell yeah I am but...Y/n promised me that he will do his best and bring back the gold to us. 

Now I am back with the girls because Y/n insisted that I stayed with them instead of being alone. Also they still didn't know that I am pregnant...the only one that knows are Y/n, both of our parents and Boa daepyonim ofcourse. 

" Unnie...theres something that you're not telling us... " Yeri asked. 

" Yeah, why would Y/n asked you to stay with us while you have an apartment for both of you? " Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows. 

" Nothing...just...he doesn't want me to be lonely...yeah thats why... " I awkwardly smile and they finally asked no more questions. 

" Oh did Y/n met your parents already unnie? " Seulgi asked. 

" Yeah, since he's here last weekend and we're free on Monday, I brought him back home to meet with them...they are cool with him...hehe " again an awkward smile. 

" Oh spill the tea unnie~ " Seungwan just suddenly popped her head out from the main door. 

" Ya! You scared me! Since when we're you here? " 

" Just recently...hehe " she smiled and brought in a couple of snacks. 

" So unnie continue the story... " 

" Oh right sorry Seulgi ah...so it goes like.... " 

flashback 

My manager dropped both of us at my house in Daegu...funny that Y/n have been shaking since the morning. He can't even cook, he looks so worried and scared. I hold his hand and intertwined it with him. 

" Hey...its okay...dad loves you and my mom does have an interest in you " he just nodded.

Both of my parents knew that I am pregnant with his child so this whole thing is just going to be pranking him. I don't know why I got to this point but just funny to see him like that. 

I ring the doorbell and hold his hand dear to me and closely...the door opened to smiling mom and grumpy dad. I know they are just acting...

" An..an... annyeonghaseyo eomonim...aboji...nice to finally meettt to you both... " Im trying so hard not to laugh out loud. 

" Ah gurae, come in! " Dad says strenly. 

I can see that he is taking a deep breath before walking into the house. From the right step into the house, I knew that mom is already cooking something for both of us. 

All four of us ended up sitting at the couch with me still holding his hand. 

" So... what's your bussiness coming here today Mr Pro Wrestler? " Dad asked and Y/n just looked clueless. 

" Uh oh yeah...as you both know that Irene told you that she's expecting...so Im here...Uh I want to ask for both of eomonim and aboji's blessing for our life together... " he us still nervous but Im guessing he is doing it for us. 

" Oh...before when you're dating my daughter...you didn't even bother to come to us? Now that you have done mistake you want to? " 

" Yeobo! Don't be too harsh on the kid! He's still young! " My mom rebutted. 

" Thats why I need to be harsh! Our dear Joohyun is already a well established woman! What about him?! " Appa is really taking this seriously. 

" Appa! He stayed with me no matter what, from the beginning till now. Please appa... " time to take my acting up a notch. 

" I want to hear it from him! " Y/n looked nervous,scared and every single flash of emotion is all over his face. 

Y/n got down on his knees right infront of my parents and he finally said the thing that I will remember forever. 

" Eomonim, Aboji...I maybe no one, I maybe a person who have failed so many times...I maybe too young for Joohyun but...one thing that I can assure you that your daughter will always, always feel safe around me, always be fed well, will always receive endless love from me and I will even put my life on the line for her...I ask for both of your blessings... eomonim...aboji... " Im not gonna lie, I kinda teared a bit. 

" Come here son~ " Appa immediately pull him up and hugged him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter