Comeback and Return

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

Months pass by and today will finally be the day that Y/n will make his in ring return, sadly at the same week that I will be busy with my comeback. It won't be a Red Velvet comeback but Irene & Seulgi sub unit comeback. 

" Unnie have you seen Y/n's return?! " Yeri walked into my room in the morning. 

" Nope, I didn't managed to catch it " then she showed me the highlight video. 

time rewind to Y/n in ring return

Y/n POV

Im right behind the gorilla position waiting for my cue to come out...Ibushi san just finished his weekly tittle defense because thats who he is, a defending champion. Well little did they know the plan have changed. 

" Alright, Y/n do as planned and cue! " I come out to the cheers of crowd because they recognised my entrance music. 

I walked to the ring with smiles and cheers coming from the audience and I got into the ring handshake and congratulating Ibushi san. He pulls me closer and whispered.

" You're ready? " I nod. 

Then on Cue music plays, its Monster by Irene and Seulgi but just the instrumental and it is slowed, darker and remixed version of it. People gets so confused as me and Ibushi san getting ready to fight whoever will walk out from the backstage. 

Ibushi san passed me the tittle belt and I just use both of it to strike him from behind leaving him fall down right in the middle of the ring. I smile and laugh hysterically as I look at point at him unconscious body. I grab the mic and discarded the Japanese and went straight to use english. 

" Well...well if it aint Ibushi... you're just at the wrong time...and the wrong place...sen...sei! This time Ill show you who I really am! " I throw the mic on his head on the mat. 

I get out from the ring and grab two chairs, I throw both of it into the ring and put on underneath Ibushi san and another I hold and the chair before I strike his head three times. 

I roll him over and cover him as I grab the mic and screamed. 

" 1!....2!...and~ 3~! " I got up and hold both of the tittle in my hands a both of it before lay it back down on his unconscious body. 

The same music turns back on as I walk back slowly and laughing at Ibushi san's unconscious body in the ring. I guess I did a good job because the audience was shocked and booed me out. 

present time 

Irene POV

He...he is ruthless...I know this is all scripted and he have told me that he will take the role of a bad guy from now on but that entrance music and his manner in the ring really gives me chills. 

" Unnie...he is really scary and psychotic...he's totally the opposite of he is in real life " Yeri says and I nod. 

" Then his work pays off if he managed to make us feel like that " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter