Dumb Dumb

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

I got into a taxi heading back to my sister's place oh I didn't even managed to take a bath dang it. I probably smell like meat right now...I wonder if the dogs will...nevemind. 

Irene...she have a lot of problems isn't she...to let her guards down to someone like me and cry...I hope that she will recover quickly from everything...someone as beautiful as her should smile more or even laugh more...

Talking about her, why am I so eager to check on her yesterday...it is as if im rushing to her yesterday...well atleast Im glad I did, she's sick...the way she hold my hands just now...the way she look into my eyes...am I getting dumb again? 

I got home and my sis is already up watching her favourite Detective Conan, she have been reading the manga since she was young and that also inspired her to be a forensic scientists. 

" Oh youre home! Have you eaten? " I nod. 

" Meat? No wonder I get like ****yen bill coming this morning " she's smirking. 

" Are you actually cooking for her Y/n? " I nod. 

" Dad really teach you to be a gentleman huh? " She then chuckled. 

" Actually...partially dad and partially Ibushi san " 

" Knew it, anyway do you love her? " I widened my eyes at her statement. 

" W...wha...what makes you say like that? " Stuttering...

" I know my lil bro when he's in love, although Im not there but I know... you're that main character type right? " 

" Huh? What do you mean? " 

" You know the type will sacrifice anything for the girl? " Thinking back yeah that kinda make sense. 

" I guess so... " 

" Look, If you really love her then just confessed dumb dumb! " 

" Sis are you quoting her song? " she nods. 

" Then you probably know who she is right? " She nods again. 

" Hey, if you're worried things wont work like you and Nayeon...then don't think about it. Nayeon is different and so does Irene... remember that... " 

" I know...aish! I dunno sis, Im afraid at the same time... she's someone like way beyond my league with where I am now, you know what I mean...back then atleast I was...was someone... " I slump to the couch and she slow down the volume of the TV. 

" Look, I think shes into you too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter