Fever

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

Weeks pass by and yeah turns out me and Irene got teeny tiny bit closer, not too close cause you know Idols and normal people let alone a guy...let alone to know that she's with someone right now but she doesn't seem too happy about it as she didn't even mentioned it once. 

Yes I do get to hang out with Sana ans Twice most of the time since they are doing their Japan tour right now as we speak. Oh wonder how I know Sana? Well lets just say I used to stay at Tokyo and Osaka when I was young and fact, I was born in Osaka and grew up there till around highschool. 

Sana was my senior and my neighbour so me and her family are pretty close. Before I got serious with my dreams, I was there supporting her dreams all along and oh about the Nayeon noona thing...its a story for another day. 

I went from my room and saw that my sister just got home. She have been pulling an all nighter lately because of a new case. 

" Sis, welcome home! " she walked in looking all tired but she jolted up hyper once she saw me. 

" Finally youre home! " Uhuh. 

" Well everytime Im home and your not home sis. How was it? Did you get days off after solving the case? " she nods weakly. 

I grab her bag and put it away in her room and when I walked back she's already down on the couch sleeping. I shake my head in disbelief. Well this probably the main reason why mom wants her to get married. 

I went into her room and bring along her blanket. Its getting late anyway well not that late... its uhhh 9pm...I went back into my room to continue packing. I planned to go for Mount Fuji, sight seeing and probably staying for a day or two. 

tring~ 

Joohyun Noona

Hi, Y/n...can you come over...I feel uhh abit lonely...

9:05pm 

Hurmm...well she's been here once and I think my sis got a glimpse of her... she's too busy that time. I went out of my room and whispered to my sis. 

" Sis...can I go Joohyun noona? She's lonely... " I whispered. 

" Uhhh whatever! Go~ go meet your girlfriend... " I laughed at her. 

" She's no way close to a girlfriend sis " she just reply with gibberish. 

I decide to carry her into her room and re pack my bag since I will be using this to go there...plan change! I get a change of clothes and put on the bag along. I just use a green bomer jacket and full black pants and black shirt. 

I leave the house well atleast my sis will be able to rest properly since there wont be this annoying boy in there. I hail a taxi and showed him the adress. The taxi drove off to the destination. 

The taxi roller up to this kinda fancy looking appartment complex. The guard asked me...

" Boy? Why are you here? " 

" Oh Im visiting a friend, house number ****** " 

" Alright... " he let me pass. 

Oh dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter