Higher Stakes

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

I woke up to sobbing and cries on my right, I jolt up immediately and rub my eyes to get a better view. At first I thought its somekind of ghost but nah its Irene...why is she crying in the morning? 

" Irene...are you okay? " she just hugged me tight and keep on crying. 

" Hey...is it nightmare? " I pat her back and she shake her head. 

" Hey...hey talk to me... " I cupped her cheeks and wipe off her tears. 

" I..I doubt myself last night...so I make a test... " she says in between of her sobbing. 

" What test? " then she handed me the 'test' mechanism. 

" Im...im pregnant... " I was taken aback and look at the test clearly. 

" Babe...its okay...relax okay... I'll be here with you... " she nodded as she continue sobbing on my chest.

Im clearly like dumbfounded, okay per say we did take the pills and sometimes we use protection but am I that...that uhh vitality? 

" Its okay...we will go get a check up okay? What time will be your schedule for today? " 

" I should be ready for hair and make up by 10 am " I grab my phone immediately and look at the time, it is indeed still early. 

" Its okay, I will handle this and help you okay? Now stop crying...I love you...I love you so much no matter what happened " she nodded. 

I kissed her forehead and soon she finally calmed down. She's still sobbing but clearly she's better. Should I call my mom...its been months since I called her...the last time was when I told her I will be back to NJPW but uhh she didn't know I have a girlfriend uhhh...you know what F it! 

" Hello...mom... you're awake? " 

" Yes son...whats the matter? Did you get injured again? " 

" No...uhhm...how am I supposed to say this uh... " 

" Why? Irene is pregnant? " at this point its either my sis called her and told about Irene or shes a psychic.

" Wait mom how do you know about Irene, If I recall I've never told you about her...and yeah im sorry youre right about it " 

" Its okay...I know you're big now and can do your own decisions. So is she really? " 

" Well if whats the test sayying is right then yeah " 

" Its okay just calm her down and bring her for a check up okay? Have you met her parents before? " 

" Nope, not face to face but we did called before " 

" I see...alright, I will do what I can from here... I'll pray the best for both of you... " 

" Thanks mom... " 

I hung up the call. Okay atleast now I know my mom is not a psychic. I went back to the room and Irene just slumped on the bed and won't bother to move. I sighed and walked closer to her. 

" Babe...lets take a bath okay...Im so sorry for being such a clumsy guy...I know I shouldn't have... " 

" Y/n...its not your fault...Im the one asking for it too...but I don't expect that it would be this quick...you haven't met my parents yet... " 

" Gwenchana we will make it work...you know me, I will always m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter